Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Yeah, that's called a coup d'é·tat

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

Using the military to install a person as the leader is....

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

Blind faith in any government is rarely rewarded. It would benefit all of us to be a bit more skeptical of whose interests government is pursuing.

Faith, put simply, is the belief in something without evidence.

Where is the evidence of serious amounts of voter fraud?
Where are the arrests?
All 50 states certified their elections.
Every re-count revealed zero massive voter fraud.
These partisan audits are going nowhere and proving nothing.

If you don't have faith in the system..by all means..don't vote. But you can't honestly say that your skepticism is based on evidence. You have none. Zero.

So you shouldn't have any problem with full audits of the vote. You have faith and I prefer verification with a full audit.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

Happy Memorial Day!

Flynn is deranged but that will appeal to Trump followers. Flynn should probably be in prison.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

Blind faith in any government is rarely rewarded. It would benefit all of us to be a bit more skeptical of whose interests government is pursuing.

Where are the arrests?

If you don't have faith in the system..by all means..don't vote. But you can't honestly say that your skepticism is based on evidence. You have none. Zero.

So you shouldn't have any problem with full audits of the vote. You have faith and I prefer verification with a full audit.

How many recounts and full audits? I think Trump should pay for them..

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

We got rid of him and his treasonous, regime.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

Of course nothing flynn said was wrong, Q NUT.

Trump did only good for the country...............everything he did was to help the nation unlike biden taking Chinese bribes and extorting other countries to increase those bribes.

Trump said nothing wrong---he was only seeking out what everyone already realizes that the election in GA was fraudulent with thousands of made up fake votes. Trump was in the right to seek out an accurate election and the removal of fraudulent votes.

How many more recounts and audits do you want?

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

One full audit for each State. We're pissing away money now with Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget, so we got it covered.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

None at all.

Let me know when there is evidence to back up your skepticism.....because right now; you have nothing but paranoia.

You silly propagandist...nice attempt at spinning...but I said nothing of them making people stay home. I was quit clear---CHINA arrested and sent people to sick camps to die off if they felt they were infected, they assigned block captains to make sure any people remaining would be sent to the sick camps too if they had any symptoms or the block captains the likely their families would pay the price and be locked up themselves. The "hospitals" that china sent their people too were giant rooms with beds so close together that no respirator or most medical care could not be given------meaning that these people were sent to die there-----then the deads' bodies were burned hiding evidence of the deaths. You will never get the real number of dead out of china.

Spin? Come off it. Go prove you "China arrested people and sent them to sick camps", what crap.
Just read Q NUT daily it's ALL in there.

Yeah, I guess so.

Ok...

Where are the arrests?

One full audit for each State. We're pissing away money now with Biden's $6 trillion dollar budget, so we got it covered.

Trump should be paying for all these recounts and audits. We've been at it six months so far and there is still nothing but his senile lies.

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

I do.........something must be done about our corrupt government

no doubt you would be 1st in line, Qanon girl.

What is Qanon? Seriously....I've tried to look them up and there really isn't anything.

Either you're a liar or you don't know how to do a simple search.

I do.

Which is why when I went to a search engine then typed in qanon, over 66 million results came up.

So either you're a liar or a very special kind of stupid.

qanon

^ ' So either you're a liar or a very special kind of stupid. '

:desk:

she's a liar ... AND a special kinda stupid ... AND CERTIFIABLE.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

So you believe believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden without any proof except the word of a guy that told you that he had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama...
1622547625760.png

Do you want to rethink what you're saying?

So you believe believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden without any proof except the word of a guy that told you that he had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama...
View attachment 496145

Trump is very much like Gadaffi..

"CHINA had massive mobile creamatories (sic) where thousands were burned...those who were just sick and not killed immediately were sent to camps to see if the virus would kill them..."

Boy, I will read that link when poster Turtlesoup provides it. That's for sure.

We got rid of him and his treasonous, regime.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

Of course nothing flynn said was wrong, Q NUT.

Trump did only good for the country...............everything he did was to help the nation unlike biden taking Chinese bribes and extorting other countries to increase those bribes.

Trump said nothing wrong---he was only seeking out what everyone already realizes that the election in GA was fraudulent with thousands of made up fake votes. Trump was in the right to seek out an accurate election and the removal of fraudulent votes.

How many more recounts and audits do you want?

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

That's what I have been saying. There was massive frau and when the Congress and supreme court ignored it it made those two branches just as guilty as that idiot. If the military doesn't place Joe in a cell to answer charges then it will be up to us to try and hang him. i don't think he can plea insanity but he may get acquitted pleading real stupid FRAUD IS A CRIME and thhhrying to overthrow from office for the four years by the means they did is called treason Hang them all plus round up Fonda and kerry

So you want to discount an election with International Observers didn't find mass election fraud.

Trump lawyers admitted in court that they had no evidence of election fraud.

An Trump lawyer got sued and said no sane person should have believed her:

In court no judge backed up any allegations of Election Fraud never mind mass election fraud.

By the way, Trump lost the popular vote by over 5 million votes as well..

So for Flynn to to be right, US would have to dissolve the democracy, disband the courts (as no Judge would back up Flynn's claim), Congress and the Senate approved the Election results so they have to go as well...

The Police defended the Congress and Senate and would be bound to uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump... So Police would have to go..
The Military also uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump. Have to go or stay out of it...

So without the police a force would have to be put together that would be loyal to the leader... They would uniform, cammo would look too military, how about beige.... They could keep order and investigate any crime, since there is no courts the crime is what they say it is...

So a bunch of guys in brown shirts running around arresting people and dealing with them without courts...

View attachment 496145

Trump is very much like Gadaffi..

especially if he can make a buck, no matter who, what, when, or where.

Donald Trump admits making money out of Gaddafi Bedouin tent deal​

Updated June 6, 2016 — 8.01pm
Donald Trump admits making money out of Gaddafi Bedouin tent dealfirst published at 7.55pm

That's what I have been saying. There was massive frau and when the Congress and supreme court ignored it it made those two branches just as guilty as that idiot. If the military doesn't place Joe in a cell to answer charges then it will be up to us to try and hang him. i don't think he can plea insanity but he may get acquitted pleading real stupid FRAUD IS A CRIME and thhhrying to overthrow from office for the four years by the means they did is called treason Hang them all plus round up Fonda and kerry

So you want to discount an election with International Observers didn't find mass election fraud.

Trump lawyers admitted in court that they had no evidence of election fraud.

An Trump lawyer got sued and said no sane person should have believed her:

In court no judge backed up any allegations of Election Fraud never mind mass election fraud.

By the way, Trump lost the popular vote by over 5 million votes as well..

So for Flynn to to be right, US would have to dissolve the democracy, disband the courts (as no Judge would back up Flynn's claim), Congress and the Senate approved the Election results so they have to go as well...

The Police defended the Congress and Senate and would be bound to uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump... So Police would have to go..
The Military also uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump. Have to go or stay out of it...

So without the police a force would have to be put together that would be loyal to the leader... They would uniform, cammo would look too military, how about beige.... They could keep order and investigate any crime, since there is no courts the crime is what they say it is...

So a bunch of guys in brown shirts running around arresting people and dealing with them without courts...

Great post.. Trump has singlehandedly played Americans for chumps.. and continues to do so.. Must be a big ego boost for him.

"CHINA had massive mobile creamatories (sic) where thousands were burned...those who were just sick and not killed immediately were sent to camps to see if the virus would kill them..."

Boy, I will read that link when poster Turtlesoup provides it. That's for sure.

don't hold yer breath. i've asked for numerous links from her - i don't believe she has ever obliged.

& we both know why ...

Forum List

Back