Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

So you believe believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden without any proof except the word of a guy that told you that he had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama...
View attachment 496145

Do you want to rethink what you're saying?

Trump is very much like Gadaffi..

especially if he can make a buck, no matter who, what, when, or where.

Donald Trump admits making money out of Gaddafi Bedouin tent deal​

Updated June 6, 2016 — 8.01pm
Donald Trump admits making money out of Gaddafi Bedouin tent dealfirst published at 7.55pm

What a pair. Gaddafi was vain, uneducated, flamboyant, paranoid, revenge seeking. He threw out the Libyan Constitution in 1969 and wrote his rambling Green Book.

Gaddafi was also half-assed like Trump.. He'd build a hospital building and brag his head off but never buy equipmment or hire doctors.

Time to take his pension away.... We should not be paying seditionists with our tax dollars..... :rolleyes:

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

So you believe believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden without any proof except the word of a guy that told you that he had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama...
View attachment 496145

Donald Trump admits making money out of Gaddafi Bedouin tent dealfirst published at 7.55pm

What a pair. Gaddafi was vain, uneducated, flamboyant, paranoid, revenge seeking. He threw out the Libyan Constitution in 1969 and wrote his rambling Green Book.

Gaddafi was also half-assed like Trump.. He'd build a hospital building and brag his head off but never buy equipmment or hire doctors.

wouldn't it be awesome if donny's pawns - after finding out what chumps they were for supporting such a vile insane dictator he was - turned on him like gaddafi's pawns did?

'eh ... i only say that in 1/2 jest. locking donny up for the rest of his life without any hair products would be just as good.

View attachment 496145

wouldn't it be awesome if donny's pawns - after finding out what chumps they were for supporting such a vile insane dictator he was - turned on him like gaddafi's pawns did?

'eh ... i only say that in 1/2 jest. locking donny up for the rest of his life without any hair products would be just as good.

Fabulous.. He should share a cell with Newt, Flynn and Guliani.

View attachment 496145

Fabulous.. He should share a cell with Newt, Flynn and Guliani.

doughboy, capt. treason, & squid man.

When you’re a general in the military, you can be recalled back to service all the way up until your 80s.
I think it’s 82.

General Flynn should be recalled back into the service and then court-martialed

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

its called trust. The lack of trust for politicians and the media and the entertainers. Every day citizens who do not vote Prog are slandered unmercifully in everyway possible. For his bluster, Trump had an opportunity to get a lot done. And was fought near all the way. Sabotaged by some of his own also. The infrastructure bill could have been passed 4 years ago. But Progs would have none of that. The Prog Party rules its servants and discards them when not needed.

tRump walked out of the meeting HE set with Nan and Chuck because his feelings were hurt. That is how much he gave a shit about this country or getting anything but tax cuts for the uber wealthy and corporations done!!!!
MAGA

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

its called trust. The lack of trust for politicians and the media and the entertainers. Every day citizens who do not vote Prog are slandered unmercifully in everyway possible. For his bluster, Trump had an opportunity to get a lot done. And was fought near all the way. Sabotaged by some of his own also. The infrastructure bill could have been passed 4 years ago. But Progs would have none of that. The Prog Party rules its servants and discards them when not needed.

tRump walked out of the meeting HE set with Nan and Chuck because his feelings were hurt. That is how much he gave a shit about this country or getting anything but tax cuts for the uber wealthy and corporations done!!!!
MAGA

He's always been a petulant brat.

MAGA

He's always been a petulant brat.

his own sister, who would know - literally called him a brat.

Time to take his pension away.... We should not be paying seditionists with our tax dollars..... :rolleyes:
Like you pay taxes in the US.............you have no say.

Trump bragged when he was campaigning that he didn't pay taxes and that only stupid people pay taxes.. However, he did pay $750,000 i n taxes to China.

Go back and watch his debate with Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Trump bragged when he was campaigning that he didn't pay taxes and that only stupid people pay taxes.. However, he did pay $750,000 i n taxes to China.

Go back and watch the debate or just use some common sense...you can't get out of paying all taxes, its just stupid to pay more than you have to. But you would have to have some common sense to get it.

On stage she accused him of hiding his tax returns because he paid no taxes, and he said on stage, "That's because I'm smart."

Go back and watch the debate or just use some common sense...you can't get out of paying all taxes, its just stupid to pay more than you have to. But you would have to have some common sense to get it.

Trump stated that he didn't pay taxes because he's smart.. What a dumbass thing to say.

On stage she accused him of hiding his tax returns because he paid no taxes, and he said on stage, "That's because I'm smart."
it would be stupid of him to turn over his tax returns for the dems to use as fodder to harass him. He is smart.

Trump stated that he didn't pay taxes because he's smart.. What a dumbass thing to say.
Obvisiously Surade and Caretransves are trying to prove that Trump is smarter than them.

Last edited:

You say these things about Trump. Now tell us about the rest of the people who get a free ride. Tell us all about the D.C. political class. All the Progs who are just so innocent.

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

That's what I have been saying. There was massive frau and when the Congress and supreme court ignored it it made those two branches just as guilty as that idiot. If the military doesn't place Joe in a cell to answer charges then it will be up to us to try and hang him. i don't think he can plea insanity but he may get acquitted pleading real stupid FRAUD IS A CRIME and thhhrying to overthrow from office for the four years by the means they did is called treason Hang them all plus round up Fonda and kerry

So you want to discount an election with International Observers didn't find mass election fraud.

Trump lawyers admitted in court that they had no evidence of election fraud.

An Trump lawyer got sued and said no sane person should have believed her:

In court no judge backed up any allegations of Election Fraud never mind mass election fraud.

By the way, Trump lost the popular vote by over 5 million votes as well..

So for Flynn to to be right, US would have to dissolve the democracy, disband the courts (as no Judge would back up Flynn's claim), Congress and the Senate approved the Election results so they have to go as well...

The Police defended the Congress and Senate and would be bound to uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump... So Police would have to go..
The Military also uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump. Have to go or stay out of it...

So without the police a force would have to be put together that would be loyal to the leader... They would uniform, cammo would look too military, how about beige.... They could keep order and investigate any crime, since there is no courts the crime is what they say it is...

So a bunch of guys in brown shirts running around arresting people and dealing with them without courts...

I wonder what percentage of them would be just fine with the above.

I'd bet that number would be very disturbing.

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

That's what I have been saying. There was massive frau and when the Congress and supreme court ignored it it made those two branches just as guilty as that idiot. If the military doesn't place Joe in a cell to answer charges then it will be up to us to try and hang him. i don't think he can plea insanity but he may get acquitted pleading real stupid FRAUD IS A CRIME and thhhrying to overthrow from office for the four years by the means they did is called treason Hang them all plus round up Fonda and kerry

So you want to discount an election with International Observers didn't find mass election fraud.

Trump lawyers admitted in court that they had no evidence of election fraud.

An Trump lawyer got sued and said no sane person should have believed her:

In court no judge backed up any allegations of Election Fraud never mind mass election fraud.

By the way, Trump lost the popular vote by over 5 million votes as well..

So for Flynn to to be right, US would have to dissolve the democracy, disband the courts (as no Judge would back up Flynn's claim), Congress and the Senate approved the Election results so they have to go as well...

The Police defended the Congress and Senate and would be bound to uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump... So Police would have to go..
The Military also uphold the constitution which the courts & judges have ruled against Trump. Have to go or stay out of it...

So without the police a force would have to be put together that would be loyal to the leader... They would uniform, cammo would look too military, how about beige.... They could keep order and investigate any crime, since there is no courts the crime is what they say it is...

So a bunch of guys in brown shirts running around arresting people and dealing with them without courts...

Great post.. Trump has singlehandedly played Americans for chumps.. and continues to do so.. Must be a big ego boost for him.

That's all this has been about since Escalator Day. Feeding his profoundly damaged ego.

Forum List

Back