Why some whites are anti-semtic?

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally
-Have relative to their seize the most nobel prize winners, chess grand masters, doctors/phd holders etc.

So whats to dislike about them?

I love them.

They are NOT White. I do not trust them . I am very jew-wise.

So you hate Ivanka Trump?
Not to butt in, but... It takes more than spouting some wedding vows to make changes to ones DNA. Doesnt it? While I realize that a person can adopt virtually any religion they like... There seem to be multiple kinds of Jews. For some it's a matter of faith. But for others, it's quite literally written in their DNA...

Ivanka Trumps 3 kids are Jewish and she is converted.

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally
-Have relative to their seize the most nobel prize winners, chess grand masters, doctors/phd holders etc.

I love them.

Not to butt in, but... It takes more than spouting some wedding vows to make changes to ones DNA. Doesnt it? While I realize that a person can adopt virtually any religion they like... There seem to be multiple kinds of Jews. For some it's a matter of faith. But for others, it's quite literally written in their DNA...

Ivanka rumps 3 kids are Jewish and she is converted.
But you asked about her... Not her kids. My response was geared toward the "authenticity" of her "Jewishness"

I love them.

But you asked about her... Not her kids. My response was geared toward the "authenticity" of her "Jewishness"

She's Jewish. SO if you like her, you like Jewish people.

Like I said... Theres a difference between converting to Judaism, and being born a Jew. One a choice, the other is genetic. To say otherwise is like saying Eminem is a negro, just because he acts black. His DNA would say otherwise.

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

You forgot to mention... incredibly handsome.
well many Jews I know have retarded sexuality,due in part as their mothers have much influence over them,and they could hardly be called a hansome race generally,could they...mind you beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but Jewish Women are Beautiful in the main

Like I said... Theres a difference between converting to Judaism, and being born a Jew. One a choice, the other is genetic. To say otherwise is like saying Eminem is a negro, just because he acts black. His DNA would say otherwise.

I love all Jews.

I love all Jews.

Can we just be friends?

Arabs are Semitic.

But, Jews aren't Semitic. They're just Talmudic devils.
How do you know that they are devils?

I'm a little devil ...

3f302098cf4a33046541db0529b2b247.jpg

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

Not the Hasidic Jews in NY. They are smart enough to get what they want though, welfare capital of the US.

But if she's not 'authentically Jewish' then her kids are not. Unless they convert, of course.

She is jewish , jews love money.

Name a person that doesn't love money?

But you can stand on your high horse ****

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They put their love of money over their morals and end up losing their morals, if they ever had them to begin it. Not all of us do work for the love of money and money is not a driving force behind most of our life's. You may not understand it.

Speaking the truth about who is in control of media, foreign policy and education is considered anti-semitism.

Forum List

Back