Why some whites are anti-semtic?

Ultimately, anti-Semitism comes down to this fundamental scrutiny and claim: "the Jews have never had a culture, religion, or state of their own."

If it's merely criticism of Israel, Zionism, certain wealthy Jews, etc., then it's not truly anti-Semitic. A lot of these critics are generally tolerant of Jews as individuals, they're not against all Jews obviously. They should not be grouped up with the real anti-Semites.

The Nazis primarily focused on the Exodus account and the Old Testament. With the exception of Rosenberg and a few others, most of them didn't go around nitpicking obscure passages from the Talmud (as Christians tend to do against Islam). The Nazis prided themselves on their "reason", it was not at all based on their emotions. In his September 16, 1919 letter, Hitler distinguishes his movement from religious anti-Semitism (which he identifies with pogroms). Their inner circle was composed of mostly Stoic types.

The Alt-Right will never dare to go beyond the stereotypes and even embraces religious anti-Semitism, which is as weak as it is absurd.

Context is everything. If we remove the Satan concept from John 8:44 for a moment, it amounts to the accusation: "you Jews are murderers and liars because you do not accept me as your messiah". This is hardly an anti-Semitic attack, John 8:30-31 indicates that this verse was directed towards Jews who had believed. So here he rebukes these Jews who had believed, despite their positive reception to his teaching. The contradiction is evident.

The cleansing of the temple furnishes us with another example of an absurdity. This was prominently used for propaganda in an April 1922 speech of Hitler. In this speech, he says he's a Christian and follows the gospel narrative. If Jesus had really done everything listed in the gospels (overturn the tables, drive people out of a whip, prevent people from carrying things into the temple, etc.), he'd have most certainly been arrested. No one could get away with such an outrageous behavior in our time. The Romans would have most definitely seen this as a public disturbance. As their historians report, they tried to maintain peaceful affairs at all costs.

And then there's Revelation 3:9, which is often used in tandem with the Khazars theory. This is basically a reworking of several promises found in the book of Isaiah, but for Christians. "Chosen people" is an exclusively Jewish concept. It boggles my mind to see blacks, whites, etc. claiming to be the true Jews.

But the Alt-Right would have us believe that Hitler was a Christian based on a few early speeches, statements, and photos and thereby falsify the actual situation. The majority of Germans were Christian. Hitler realized that he had to win the support of the churches to secure power for his movement. Nazism was actually anti-Christian from it's conception. Here's a rare gem: "Today a new state is being established, the unique feature of which is that it sees its foundation not in Christianity and not in a concept of state;" (1937)

So the Alt-Right is bound to fail in their appropriation of Hitler (just as the Christians appropriated Plato), unless it is propped up by our president. I would point out to such Trump supporters that Trump has adopted a practice of nepotism, which Hitler explicitly condemns in his table talks.

And a word on the Table Talks: the atheist Richard C. Carrier is no authority on this matter. He represents the entire source material (and not merely it's English translation) as worthless due to a few translation differences. While it's true that the Trevor-Roper/Genoud version has it's biases, errors, and even omits some introductory text, it mostly stays true to the original German, even occasionally doing it some justice. Arguably, the original (Picker/Jochmann) is even more anti-Christian, since it includes the footnotes. Finally, if people are really going to make a controversy out of translation discrepancies, why don't they do the translating themselves? This is the digital age, you can look this stuff up online and translate it with tools! You can even ask people who are fluent in German to translate it on your behalf. Since Mr. Carrier kindly pointed out the problem, why doesn't he provide us with the solution: a translation. That is because he has an anti-religious agenda, just as Richard Weikart has an obvious anti-evolution agenda (he associates the Christian Alt-Right with Nietzsche, which is ludicrous). And yet Weikart's book on Hitler's Religion holds more weight due to it's extensive inquiry and use of direct source material.

Last edited:
I don't like Jews for many reasons, from Communism, to media, to Hollywood.

But, the real biggest issue, is that most Jews disrespect their former Polish hosts.

Having a Polish heritage, I think Jews are down right deplorable in their attitudes towards Poland, once known as the Jewish homeland.

Context is everything. If we remove the Satan concept from John 8:44 for a moment, it amounts to the accusation: "you Jews are murderers and liars because you do not accept me as your messiah". This is hardly an anti-Semitic attack, John 8:30-31 indicates that this verse was directed towards Jews who had believed. So here he rebukes these Jews who had believed, despite their positive reception to his teaching. The contradiction is evident.

The Satan concept of John 8:44 easily refutes Dispensationalists who claim Jews are God's chosen people. I take it that there were believing and non-believing Jews in the crowed. When Jesus addressed the believing Jews (which by modern definition are Christians, not Jews) the non-believing Jews replied and challenged him.

If Jesus had really done everything listed in the gospels (overturn the tables, drive people out of a whip, prevent people from carrying things into the temple, etc.), he'd have most certainly been arrested. No one could get away with such an outrageous behavior in our time. The Romans would have most definitely seen this as a public disturbance. As their historians report, they tried to maintain peaceful affairs at all costs.

As for Jesus not being arrested, there could be many reasons. Maybe the Romans didn't want to arrest him for something he did while on Temple grounds. Maybe Jesus had too many fans around and authorities were afraid to attempt to arrest him.

And then there's Revelation 3:9, which is often used in tandem with the Khazars theory. This is basically a reworking of several promises found in the book of Isaiah, but for Christians. "Chosen people" is an exclusively Jewish concept. It boggles my mind to see blacks, whites, etc. claiming to be the true Jews.

Old Testament Judaism is a religion, not a race. Christianity is the post-messiah version of that religion, and therefor Christians are the true Jews. Christians count as the children of Abraham. The Church is Israel.

The Satan concept of John 8:44 easily refutes Dispensationalists who claim Jews are God's chosen people. I take it that there were believing and non-believing Jews in the crowed. When Jesus addressed the believing Jews (which by modern definition are Christians, not Jews) the non-believing Jews replied and challenged him.

If Jesus had really done everything listed in the gospels (overturn the tables, drive people out of a whip, prevent people from carrying things into the temple, etc.), he'd have most certainly been arrested. No one could get away with such an outrageous behavior in our time. The Romans would have most definitely seen this as a public disturbance. As their historians report, they tried to maintain peaceful affairs at all costs.

As for Jesus not being arrested, there could be many reasons. Maybe the Romans didn't want to arrest him for something he did while on Temple grounds. Maybe Jesus had too many fans around and authorities were afraid to attempt to arrest him.

Old Testament Judaism is a religion, not a race. Christianity is the post-messiah version of that religion, and therefor Christians are the true Jews. Christians count as the children of Abraham. The Church is Israel.

You're coming close to being right. The word "Jew" is of fairly recent origin. In the 8th Chapter of John, the Jews / Pharisees tried to claim lineage to the Israelites via Abraham, but Jesus told them if they were Abraham's children they would do the work of Abraham. However, earlier in that discourse (verse 33) the Jews inadvertently exposed themselves. They said "We be Abraham's seed, but were never in bondage to any man."

They couldn't be Israelites. Israel was in bondage for hundreds of years (see the book of Exodus.) The Jews claimed to be Israelites because Judah had kids by a Canaanite (see Gen. 38: 2) against the commands of God. Those offspring were never a part of biblical Israel; never were part of the history of the Israelites and never will be Israel.

Assumption.

The Romans were generally tolerant people, but that didn't stop them from intervening when it was necessary. They had no qualms about storming and "defiling" the Jewish temple (i.e. Hadrian, Caligula) when the Jews were getting unruly.

Jesus did not draw in the multitudes the narrative would have you believe. The accounts of him feeding the multitudes were probably distorted from parables to justify the consumption of meat and wine. The teachings found in the Sermon on the Mount are too lofty, most Jews who had only known the strict laws would have been unfamiliar with them. Jesus would have betrayed his own principle of "not casting pearls". The Sermon would have been said in private, not outdoors. He had a seventy and a twelve. These are not the exact number, but are an indication that his teachings were reserved for his inner circle. His followers would have been vegetarians. It is Paul who has eliminated the boundaries between what we may eat and should abstain from with his claim that "all food is good with thanksgiving". It must be added that the ancient world unanimously attributed the Jewish abstinence from pig meat to a leprosy outbreak, for which the Egyptians expelled them. Paul threatened to undermine Jewish tradition at it's very foundation, it's no wonder why they tried very hard to disassociate themselves from the Christians.

It was with Paul that the Jewish people gained prominence as a religious community. Christianity has taken the worst from Judaism and the ancient Greek religion. It borrowed ideas from Plato and didn't give him any credit, but rather represented him as an inferior source.

Ever since the most ancient of biblical times (in the Garden of Eden) it has been the destiny of Christians and Jews to be in constant warfare.

Genesis 3 :15

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." (AKJV)

"And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel." New Living Translation
Genesis 3:15 is probably derived from a Chaldean saying. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It's no coincidence that Julian and Porphyry ranked the Hebrews among the Chaldeans (the pagan even suggesting that Pythagoras had visited them!). Compare Genesis 1:2 with the Chaldean creation account, they are very similar. Julian zeroed-in on this verse in his essay, affirming that it was in agreement with the ancient Greek teachings on creation. The Jews would have received the finest education in their Babylonian captivity, which they have largely forgotten it'd seem. The book of Genesis was the result. It's interesting how they interpret eclipses as a sign in their Talmud. The Genesis Rabbah said they were originally worshipers of the stars, like their neighbors. Amos 5:26 plainly says that they worshiped the stars. Abraham looked to the stars and in the Chaldean account of the Flood, Noah looked to the stars as well. Even in Matthew chapter 2, there is an account of wise men following the stars.

Ever since the most ancient of biblical times (in the Garden of Eden) it has been the destiny of Christians and Jews to be in constant warfare.

Genesis 3 :15

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." (AKJV)

"And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel." New Living Translation
Genesis 3:15 is probably derived from a Chaldean saying. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It's no coincidence that Julian and Porphyry ranked the Hebrews among the Chaldeans (the pagan even suggesting that Pythagoras had visited them!). Compare Genesis 1:2 with the Chaldean creation account, they are very similar. Julian zeroed-in on this verse in his essay, affirming that it was in agreement with the ancient Greek teachings on creation. The Jews would have received the finest education in their Babylonian captivity, which they have largely forgotten it'd seem. The book of Genesis was the result. It's interesting how they interpret eclipses as a sign in their Talmud. The Genesis Rabbah said they were originally worshipers of the stars, like their neighbors. Amos 5:26 plainly says that they worshiped the stars. Abraham looked to the stars and in the Chaldean account of the Flood, Noah looked to the stars as well. Even in Matthew chapter 2, there is an account of wise men following the stars.

All well and fine, except Jews were never in captivity.

All I know is that I've literally never met a jewish person in real life, not even once. They are a tiny minority in the US but for some reason everyone who is on the right supposedly wants them to die, at least according to our friends on the left.

All well and fine, except Jews were never in captivity.
Whether they were captives or honored guests of Babylon, it's undeniable that they once had contact with that ancient flourishing civilization. I will agree that captivity wasn't the best word for it, considering how they were later permitted to leave Babylon whenever they wanted to. Most chose to remain. Palestine, as a desert region, isn't really an ideal place to develop a community.

Assumption.

It's a pretty safe assumption Jesus was speaking to a group that contained believers and unbelievers, since both of these subgroups are explicitly addressed. You make an assumption, a poor assumption, that the group was homogeneous. Your assumption creates a contradiction, which is your goal, but not the basis for a reasonable assumption.

You make a lot of assumption to force biblical accounts to be nonsense.

Assumption.

It's a pretty safe assumption Jesus was speaking to a group that contained believers and unbelievers, since both of these subgroups are explicitly addressed. You make an assumption, a poor assumption, that the group was homogeneous. Your assumption creates a contradiction, which is your goal, but not the basis for a reasonable assumption.

The text leaves no room for it:

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

All I know is that I've literally never met a jewish person in real life, not even once. They are a tiny minority in the US but for some reason everyone who is on the right supposedly wants them to die, at least according to our friends on the left.
The average Jewish person tends to be no worse or no better than the average American(which isn't really a good thing), but political Jews are truly evil.

The only semi-political Jewish person I knew that wasn't evil was an old woman who converted to Catholicism.

Assumption.

The text leaves no room for it:

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

"They answered him..." "They" is a translator's interpolation. In the Greek text, there is no pronoun that would reference back to the Jews who had believed. The Greek text doesn't say who responded to Jesus. But, obviously, it was the unbelieving Jews challenging what Jesus said to the believing Jews.

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally
-Have relative to their seize the most nobel prize winners, chess grand masters, doctors/phd holders etc.

So whats to dislike about them?

I love them.

The Septuigent or Greek translation is far more realistic concerning the jewish question. Adultery has one meaning under a Septuigent translation. The King James speaks of "adultery" another way. What happens when a product is adulerated? It seems jewish influence was early on , as at least 7 were present when King James called the "meeting".

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally
-Have relative to their seize the most nobel prize winners, chess grand masters, doctors/phd holders etc.

So whats to dislike about them?

I love them.

They are NOT White. I do not trust them . I am very jew-wise.

So you hate Ivanka Trump?
Not to butt in, but... It takes more than spouting some wedding vows to make changes to ones DNA. Doesnt it? While I realize that a person can adopt virtually any religion they like... There seem to be multiple kinds of Jews. For some it's a matter of faith. But for others, it's quite literally written in their DNA...

Forum List

Back