Why some whites are anti-semtic?

Jews are not exactly "white." They come from a totally different culture.

Jews are mostly white people who belong to an Antichrist Supremacist cult. But, the cult isn't exclusive to white people. A significant number of Jews have Arab ancestry. And, a few are infamous for being black.

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally
-Have relative to their seize the most nobel prize winners, chess grand masters, doctors/phd holders etc.

So whats to dislike about them?
Losers need a scapegoat for their failings. Historically it has been Jews . Its worse when times are bad but I dont think that it ever goes away.
Of course the internet has given these scumbags a whole new playground as we can see on this forum and, pretty soon, on this thread.
It has little to do with being "losers". Ironically name calling is the death knell of one's argument. Interesting that you should open with it...
Now. While I personally have never held a personal Animus for the Jews specifically; a quick study reveals why they are so widely despised as a group. Under the guise of religion, Jews operate in a "closed society" that recognizes no geographical boundaries. With their penchant for nepotism, and their knack for acummilating the wealth of their host nations, it doesn't take too long for people to start recognizing the score,and deciding that enough, is enough. The Muslims operate in a similar manner, which is why they also become more despised, the more fundamentalist they become.

Interesting that you talk of "closed societies" and cite Muslims, when Islam is a far from closed society, but a proselytising religion. No Muslim would ever turn away a non-Muslim from their Mosque if they came out of curiosity, the same applies to most Christian denominations.

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally
-Have relative to their seize the most nobel prize winners, chess grand masters, doctors/phd holders etc.

All a person has to do to be labeled antisemitic is criticize or question a jew...

As if it's some kind of crime to criticize, or question a Jew.

Meanwhile it's mainstream to criticize, or question White Christians.

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

Losers need a scapegoat for their failings. Historically it has been Jews . Its worse when times are bad but I dont think that it ever goes away.
Of course the internet has given these scumbags a whole new playground as we can see on this forum and, pretty soon, on this thread.
It has little to do with being "losers". Ironically name calling is the death knell of one's argument. Interesting that you should open with it...
Now. While I personally have never held a personal Animus for the Jews specifically; a quick study reveals why they are so widely despised as a group. Under the guise of religion, News operate in a "closed society" that recognizes no geographical boundaries. With their penchant for nepotism, and their knack for acummilating the wealth of their host nations, it doesn't take too long for people to start recognizing the score,and deciding that enough, is enough. The Muslims operate in a similar fasion, which is why they also become more despised, the more fundamentalist they become.
Perhaps you could suggest a "solution" to the Jewish problem ? Where do you pick up such sick ideas ?
Sick eh? Indulge me... Do elaborate...
Your hatred of people different to yourself marks you down as deviant. You have a sick ideology and you glory in its sickness. Like a pig wallowing in its own shit. Hope this helps.

So, it's better to hate people similar to ones self?

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

You might want to check this out for an historical look at why Jews find so much opposition amongst the whites.

http://childrenofyhwh.com/multimedia/library/Comparet/ Your Heritage.pdf

Klan history. Who knew they could read?

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

You might want to check this out for an historical look at why Jews find so much opposition amongst the whites.

Sure, White Christians have the KKK, and Jews have the Irgun.

Sure, White Christians have the SS, and Jews have the NKVD.

As if it's some kind of crime to criticize, or question a Jew.

Meanwhile it's mainstream to criticize, or question White Christians.

It IS a crime in many people's minds both on the left and religious right. Especially in the minds of the fucking shitstains on society's underwear the baby boomer generation...so afraid of being called racist that they sold out genX and millennials' birthright to 3rd world idiots and death cult fanatics while they themselves engaged in childish narcissism...

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

I can never understand it myself. they are some dumb ass people who simply default to that belief

Jews are

-White
-Rich
-Intelligent
-Well integrated
-Western culturally

Klan history? Where in the hell did you see KIan in my link?:

Osama bin Laden said that 9/11 was retaliation against the US for its support of Israel. That doesn't help. :D

The jews have always been disliked. It isnt just white people. You pay attention to retards too much.

Elaborate...

You know, welcoming only rich and intelligent converts to Judaism. Focusing medical research in diseases that disproportionately affect Jews. Etc. What do you think accounts for the details in the OP, godly living?
Why would a Christian high school dropout investigate Judaism?
And I admire how Bill Gates is funding medical research into diseases born by non-Jews; he isn't.

Elaborate...

You know, welcoming only rich and intelligent converts to Judaism. Focusing medical research in diseases that disproportionately affect Jews. Etc. What do you think accounts for the details in the OP, godly living?
Why would a Christian high school dropout investigate Judaism?
And I admire how Bill Gates is funding medical research into diseases born by non-Jews; he isn't.

Maybe he read the links I provided at one time or another and is shopping to see how many people are that enlightened.

Forum List

Back