Why some whites just LOVE black sellouts

These threads inevitably wind up being personal attacks on IM instead of about the topic.

He's still going to hate you despite your virtue-signaling groveling.

Rye catcher was trying to point out to IM2, the other day, that some whites, "white liberals" were good and should not be lumped in with Evul Racists.

IM2 was having none of it.

I laughed and laughed at Rye catcher, pointing out to him that this was the future he was building. He and his descendants will be lumped in with people like me, based on race, by racists like IM2, and judged accordingly.

He did not respond. Probably could not even see the words on the screen he is in such deep denial.
I have seen this several times when guilt ridden leftists roll on their back and pee on their belly for him.

I can't imagine having that little self esteem, myself. What a crazy world we live in where so many stupid people have been brainwashed into this sort of abject deference merely because of their skin color.

The frightening effectiveness of black sellouts like Candace Owens

The rise of white supremacy has been debated at length in the wake of the deadly shootings that killed 50 people in two New Zealand mosques. But the rise of the black sellout has been largely ignored.

However, the New Zealand shooter, like other white supremacists, clearly understands the power of black voices parroting far-right rhetoric. I believe that’s why, when he wrote his 74-page manifesto on hate, he cited black conservative commentator Candace Owens as one of his greatest influences.

For her part, Owens scoffs at the notion that she was an inspiration for the New Zealand shooter, writing on Twitter that she has never created content espousing her views on the Second Amendment or Islam. She also chided liberals: “The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre ... because I believe black America can do it without government hand-outs is the reachiest reach of all reaches! LOL!”

Still, it isn’t a reach to say Owens has done far better as a right-wing mouthpiece than she ever did in her previous life as a Trump critic.

In truth, people such as Owens have always served as tools of white supremacy. I learned as much in 2000, when I visited the slave castles of Ghana and heard about African spies who were placed in holding cells by European slave traders. Their sole job was to listen and report back to thwart any plans for rebellion.

In the Americas, similar tactics became the norm.

Black overseers were used to enforce the brutality of slavery. House slaves — sometimes born of the rape of black women by white slaveholders — helped to form the light skin vs. dark skin caste system that undergirded chattel slavery.

For such tactics to be effective, it was necessary to control the thinking of the enslaved. They had to be convinced that it was right for blacks to be oppressed, and that challenging that oppression was an affront to the order of things.

(USMB "conservatives" are classic examples of how whites try doing this.)

That kind of mental enslavement helped to foil rebellions such as the 1822 uprising that was planned by Denmark Vesey — a former slave in Charleston, S.C. Vesey, an educated, skilled carpenter who had purchased his freedom some years before, enlisted up to 9,000 slaves in a plan to capture armaments, kill slaveholders, and free the enslaved.

The rebellion was halted before it began when a house servant warned whites about the impending uprising. Thirty-five black people were hanged as a result.

In essence, black sellouts have always helped to maintain white supremacy, and they’ve done so because they’ve adopted the mindset of their oppressors.

(And that's why white "conservatives" here at USMB will refer blacks to the language and philosophies of black sellouts.)

That’s why stopping the spread of white supremacist violence will require more than a change of heart on the part of white people. It will also require a change in thinking by blacks who’ve sold us out.

The frightening effectiveness of black sellouts like Candace Owens | Solomon Jones
When you call Owens a sellout what you mean is that all good black people must march in lockstep

These threads inevitably wind up being personal attacks on IM instead of about the topic.

Rye catcher was trying to point out to IM2, the other day, that some whites, "white liberals" were good and should not be lumped in with Evul Racists.

I laughed and laughed at Rye catcher, pointing out to him that this was the future he was building. He and his descendants will be lumped in with people like me, based on race, by racists like IM2, and judged accordingly.

He did not respond. Probably could not even see the words on the screen he is in such deep denial.
I have seen this several times when guilt ridden leftists roll on their back and pee on their belly for him.

I can't imagine having that little self esteem, myself. What a crazy world we live in where so many stupid people have been brainwashed into this sort of abject deference merely because of their skin color.

It does boggle the mind.

The rise of white supremacy has been debated at length in the wake of the deadly shootings that killed 50 people in two New Zealand mosques. But the rise of the black sellout has been largely ignored.

However, the New Zealand shooter, like other white supremacists, clearly understands the power of black voices parroting far-right rhetoric. I believe that’s why, when he wrote his 74-page manifesto on hate, he cited black conservative commentator Candace Owens as one of his greatest influences.

For her part, Owens scoffs at the notion that she was an inspiration for the New Zealand shooter, writing on Twitter that she has never created content espousing her views on the Second Amendment or Islam. She also chided liberals: “The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre ... because I believe black America can do it without government hand-outs is the reachiest reach of all reaches! LOL!”

Still, it isn’t a reach to say Owens has done far better as a right-wing mouthpiece than she ever did in her previous life as a Trump critic.

In truth, people such as Owens have always served as tools of white supremacy. I learned as much in 2000, when I visited the slave castles of Ghana and heard about African spies who were placed in holding cells by European slave traders. Their sole job was to listen and report back to thwart any plans for rebellion.

Black overseers were used to enforce the brutality of slavery. House slaves — sometimes born of the rape of black women by white slaveholders — helped to form the light skin vs. dark skin caste system that undergirded chattel slavery.

For such tactics to be effective, it was necessary to control the thinking of the enslaved. They had to be convinced that it was right for blacks to be oppressed, and that challenging that oppression was an affront to the order of things.

That kind of mental enslavement helped to foil rebellions such as the 1822 uprising that was planned by Denmark Vesey — a former slave in Charleston, S.C. Vesey, an educated, skilled carpenter who had purchased his freedom some years before, enlisted up to 9,000 slaves in a plan to capture armaments, kill slaveholders, and free the enslaved.

The rebellion was halted before it began when a house servant warned whites about the impending uprising. Thirty-five black people were hanged as a result.

In essence, black sellouts have always helped to maintain white supremacy, and they’ve done so because they’ve adopted the mindset of their oppressors.

(And that's why white "conservatives" here at USMB will refer blacks to the language and philosophies of black sellouts.)

That’s why stopping the spread of white supremacist violence will require more than a change of heart on the part of white people. It will also require a change in thinking by blacks who’ve sold us out.

The frightening effectiveness of black sellouts like Candace Owens | Solomon Jones
The notion that blacks who think freely and independently are something bad is bigoted. "Black sellouts" is what herd mentality people call those who reject herd mentality. Fuck your "program" that all blacks are expected to be in lockstep with.

Blacks think freely and independently without being sellouts, but we who do that are told that we are on some kind of plantation. What sellouts are preaching is not independent thought, it is blacks who are pushing the herd mentality by their acceptance of white supremacy. So go fuck yourself white boy, because Jones is right. There are blacks that need to stop adopting white supremacist beliefs about black people.
Black people who see things differently and might even agree with the Right have a right to that in this country, IM. I don't like to hear them called "sell outs" or "Uncle Toms" or "Oreos." It's not that I agree with the Right and think everyone ought to. It's because everyone has the right to have their own views. Calling conservative blacks "sell outs" just fractures the black community further. Haven't you guys got enough problems without splitting into more fragments?

Don't you whites have enough problems besides lying to yourselves about us? Whites have plenty of fragmentation. There are black conservatives who are not sellouts and you do not see them get put out in the public discourse because they do not speak the language that white "conservatives" want to hear. I know plenty of black conservatives who are not sellouts. What we do not have the right to do, is promote ideas that endanger our community and continue the racism we face. The root cause of our problems is white racism. Blacks who validate white racism, the sellouts, only continue increasing the problem.
we who do that are told that we are on some kind of plantation.
True. That is also wrong. But who listens to the gibberish the far right spews, anyway? Gibberish is gibberish. You might as well take your cat seriously.

Well, actually, the cat might make more sense.

I think maybe the problem with the OP you mounted is that it didn't make it at all clear the difference between a "sell out" and a "black conservative." I need concrete examples of each in order to follow your argument. It sounded from the OP as if anyone disagreeing with black activists is a sell out.

There are black conservatives who are activists. I get your point and it makes sense. Let me show you an example.

Sophia Nelson is a black conservative, and you will not hear the nonsense you do from Candice Owens. She is not pushed out in national leadership and on all the TV Shows. She is a conservative and not a sellout. She is also an activist on issues pertaining to the black community.

Shermichael-Singleton-images.jpg

Shermichael Singleton Bio, Wikipedia || Age, Wife, Education, College

Shermichael Singleton worked for HUD with Ben Carson and on the Mitt Romney presidential campaign. He is just 29 years old. His political credentials are very impressive, but he's not pushed out in the public square and promoted like Owens. Because he opposed what trump said about blacks, which got him fired from HUD.

These are just 2 examples of black conservatives who are republicans, but are not sellouts.

When you call Owens a sellout what you mean is that all good black people must march in lockstep

No, what I mean is that she does harm to the black community. What is a good black person? If that statement ain't racist....

Whites have got free money since 7-4-1776. They got free land too.

And a free mule too? :)

It's a shame you can't listen and learn...Candace Owens has alot to say & she backs it up with cold hard facts. But you don't seem to have the capacity to think beyond your blackness.

Question....if a black person votes Libertarian or Green Party...is he or she on a Libertarian or Green party plantation??

4-min-3-267x300.jpg

No, what I mean is that she does harm to the black community. What is a good black person? If that statement ain't racist....
The racism is your telling Owens what she must say because she is black person

Last edited:
The notion that blacks who think freely and independently are something bad is bigoted. "Black sellouts" is what herd mentality people call those who reject herd mentality. Fuck your "program" that all blacks are expected to be in lockstep with.

Blacks think freely and independently without being sellouts, but we who do that are told that we are on some kind of plantation. What sellouts are preaching is not independent thought, it is blacks who are pushing the herd mentality by their acceptance of white supremacy. So go fuck yourself white boy, because Jones is right. There are blacks that need to stop adopting white supremacist beliefs about black people.
Black people who see things differently and might even agree with the Right have a right to that in this country, IM. I don't like to hear them called "sell outs" or "Uncle Toms" or "Oreos." It's not that I agree with the Right and think everyone ought to. It's because everyone has the right to have their own views. Calling conservative blacks "sell outs" just fractures the black community further. Haven't you guys got enough problems without splitting into more fragments?

Don't you whites have enough problems besides lying to yourselves about us? Whites have plenty of fragmentation. There are black conservatives who are not sellouts and you do not see them get put out in the public discourse because they do not speak the language that white "conservatives" want to hear. I know plenty of black conservatives who are not sellouts. What we do not have the right to do, is promote ideas that endanger our community and continue the racism we face. The root cause of our problems is white racism. Blacks who validate white racism, the sellouts, only continue increasing the problem.
we who do that are told that we are on some kind of plantation.
True. That is also wrong. But who listens to the gibberish the far right spews, anyway? Gibberish is gibberish. You might as well take your cat seriously.

Well, actually, the cat might make more sense.

I think maybe the problem with the OP you mounted is that it didn't make it at all clear the difference between a "sell out" and a "black conservative." I need concrete examples of each in order to follow your argument. It sounded from the OP as if anyone disagreeing with black activists is a sell out.

There are black conservatives who are activists. I get your point and it makes sense. Let me show you an example.

Sophia Nelson is a black conservative, and you will not hear the nonsense you do from Candice Owens. She is not pushed out in national leadership and on all the TV Shows. She is a conservative and not a sellout. She is also an activist on issues pertaining to the black community.

Shermichael-Singleton-images.jpg

Shermichael Singleton Bio, Wikipedia || Age, Wife, Education, College

Shermichael Singleton worked for HUD with Ben Carson and on the Mitt Romney presidential campaign. He is just 29 years old. His political credentials are very impressive, but he's not pushed out in the public square and promoted like Owens. Because he opposed what trump said about blacks, which got him fired from HUD.

These are just 2 examples of black conservatives who are republicans, but are not sellouts.

I don't know who Candace Owens is, which might be part of why I'm struggling with this.
I don't know who you think "pushes" her into the public square.

Actually, it's about being fair.

Fact of the matter is -- the belief that if you are a self-described white supremacist or white racist, this means that you hate black people, isn't true...you can be a white racist and get along fine with black folks...have black friends, the whole 9...

That battle has been long lost -- so much so that even most white supremacists have conceded that and as a result, re-calibrated their positions...HOWEVER.....

The main concern to a white nationalist/supremacist whatever they call themselves -- their main goal remains the same -- to make sure there remains a social, political and economic hierarchy that keeps them at the top....

A white nationalist would be all in favor of universal healthcare, social security, etc -- AS LONG as only they benefit from it....this is their main reason for opposing most of the shit they themselves would be in favor of -- and they find solidarity with any black person who advocates those same policies -- but Candace seldom talks about policies, because she can't...Candace's only purpose is to provide political cover to the number of white conservatives who fear being labeled a racist more than anything else in the world..

Here is a black conservative.....that you dic sucking Trumpers don't give a fuck about because you can't "sic" her on other black people like a dog....

Actually, it's about being fair.

No, it is not.

IM2 thinks any black person who has a job, likes to read books, has a 401K, believes in education, owns a home, and doesn't always vote Democrat, is a "sellout" trying to act white. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Why can't they be happy with fatherless households, public school and public housing?

Whites have got free money since 7-4-1776. They got free land too.

And a free mule too? :)

It's a shame you can't listen and learn...Candace Owens has alot to say & she backs it up with cold hard facts. But you don't seem to have the capacity to think beyond your blackness.
Shut the hell up. Candice Owens has no facts and the only reason you like her is that you can't look beyond your whiteness.

Forum List

Back