Why the 2nd Amendment needs to be reconsidered...

Subjective crap.

You think anyone who wants to own a weapon is crazy. I think that makes you crazy.

You think violence can be prevented. I think that makes you delusional.

I've told you my position, but you think making up a lie has meaning. It just shows how out of touch from reality you people are. There is no one on this site who can quote me asking for any weapon to be banned, so what you said is just a pure lie. We've discussed it, but you keep accusing others of wanting to take away your guns, or inventing what other people think.

Keep acting like crazy people, so anyone who reads what you post can see how messed up you people are!

Not even those scary "assault weapons"?

And we've been over and over the fact that magazine size means nothing but you want to ban some of those right?

And if I'm wrong I'll own it but really you control freaks all sound the same to me so I might have you confused with one of them.

People put up thoughtful proposals and you opposed everything, whether you read it or not. You spewed rhetoric about Executive Orders without even knowing what they were. You have no credibility, so who cares what you think.

I've told you my position, but you think making up a lie has meaning. It just shows how out of touch from reality you people are. There is no one on this site who can quote me asking for any weapon to be banned, so what you said is just a pure lie. We've discussed it, but you keep accusing others of wanting to take away your guns, or inventing what other people think.

Keep acting like crazy people, so anyone who reads what you post can see how messed up you people are!

And we've been over and over the fact that magazine size means nothing but you want to ban some of those right?

And if I'm wrong I'll own it but really you control freaks all sound the same to me so I might have you confused with one of them.

People put up thoughtful proposals and you opposed everything, whether you read it or not. You spewed rhetoric about Executive Orders without even knowing what they were. You have no credibility, so who cares what you think.

Ah now you have me confused with someone else. I have never mentioned any executive orders.

And what you call thoughtful I call controlling.

Sorry but there is no way you can prove to me that making it harder for law abiding people to get firearms will prevent any crime.

It won't.

Ah now you have me confused with someone else. I have never mentioned any executive orders.

Sorry but there is no way you can prove to me that making it harder for law abiding people to get firearms will prevent any crime.

It won't.

It can't be proven, because you have it framed in your mind that way. Your logic says the system is perfect just the way it is and you oppose all change, whether you know what it is or not.

It won't.

It can't be proven, because you have it framed in your mind that way. Your logic says the system is perfect just the way it is and you oppose all change, whether you know what it is or not.

Nothing is perfect and I never said it was or that it even could be.

You cannot prevent crime you cannot prevent violence.

I don't give a shit if you waved your magic wand and made every gun disappear there would still be violent crime. The only difference is that law abiding people wouldn't be able to protect themselves.

It won't.

I don't give a shit if you waved your magic wand and made every gun disappear there would still be violent crime. The only difference is that law abiding people wouldn't be able to protect themselves.

How in the hell would you know, Mr. DoNothing?

[

I had a friend once who did the "I'm gonna kill myself" routine.

So I asked him if he wanted a gun a rope or a razor blade.

Guess what, he called me an asshole then we went out for a beer.

So get over your self righteous control freak self will you?

And tell me what conservative is OK with a death with dignity law? I happen to believe that anyone should be able to decide their own fate at any time that excludes me from those you call conservatives doesn't it?

The only group I'd exclude you from is "decent human beings", honestly.

You think greed, callousness and selfishness are virtues and you have little compassion or empathy for others.

And sadly, you have a happy home in a place that would think a mutant like Mitt Romney was Presidential timber. Although Im sure I'll get a whiny protest how you voted third party or some such shit.

[
So, there it is:

You don't want women to be able to defend themselves from attackers.

You're a sick son of a bitch.

Again, a gun is 43 times more likely to kill a member of that woman's family than an "attacker".

Period.

Guns aren't the cure, they're the problem.

Quite hiding behind women's skirts to protect your fetish. Most of us would be safer with less guns.

Every Industrialized country that has banned guns has less crime than we do, not more.

That and disarm the public Daveman.

Progressives don't give a damn about criminals. They want the public disarmed so they CAN'T oppose the oppressive government the progs want.

Period.

I'm still waiting to hear how you are being "oppressed"

"Waaaaahhh, I can't get my way and people aren't tolerating my selfish behavior! I'm gonna get my gun!"

Tell me when in human history has there ever been zero violence and crime?

And you think you can just sprinkle your fairy dust and make it all go away?

That makes you the poster child of the delusional.

These communist really are delusional to the 10th unit. They're going to kill billions this time. The sick bastards!

[

And tell me what conservative is OK with a death with dignity law? I happen to believe that anyone should be able to decide their own fate at any time that excludes me from those you call conservatives doesn't it?

"Decent" people mind their own business. You want to control everyone therefore you are not decent.

You think greed, callousness and selfishness are virtues and you have little compassion or empathy for others.

No I think hard work, thrift, and not telling anyone else how to live their lives are virtues

And sadly, you have a happy home in a place that would think a mutant like Mitt Romney was Presidential timber. Although Im sure I'll get a whiny protest how you voted third party or some such shit.

my state overwhelmingly voted for Bam Bam.

And again what business is it of yours who I voted for or even if I voted at all? It's none of your business just like what I do in the privacy of my home is none of your business.

Compared to the UK, we should have around 250 homicide by gun cases per year. We have over 8,500. No one said we could go to zero, without completely eliminating guns, which really isn't practical. We can find ways to reduce our present amount of homicides by gun.

[

"Decent" people mind their own business. You want to control everyone therefore you are not decent.

No I think hard work, thrift, and not telling anyone else how to live their lives are virtues

So you are going to tell your fellow wingnuts to stop whining about abortion and gay marriage?

Or does your idea of freedom only mean, "the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us."

Compared to the UK, we should have around 250 homicide by gun cases per year. We have over 8,500. No one said we could go to zero, without completely eliminating guns, which really isn't practical. We can find ways to reduce our present amount of homicides by gun.

I don't care about the UK.

Never did. Never will.

All I care about is not ending up the victim of a crime and having my wife burned alive like this guy

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW that happened not too far from me. Now tell me do you want to be the man who survives knowing that you didn't, couldn't or wouldn't protect your wife and daughters from being raped and burned alive?

If he would have acted like the world was a violent place and locked his doors and had a weapon his wife and daughters might very well be alive today.

But nothing like that ever happens in your little fantasy world does it?

So you are going to tell your fellow wingnuts to stop whining about abortion and gay marriage?

Or does your idea of freedom only mean, "the ability of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us."

I have never been against gay marriage or abortion so what's your point?

And why are you not whining about the unions in Jersey controlling the State Senate there I man a union is just another corporation right?

I don't care about the UK.

Never did. Never will.

All I care about is not ending up the victim of a crime and having my wife burned alive like this guy

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW that happened not too far from me. Now tell me do you want to be the man who survives knowing that you didn't, couldn't or wouldn't protect your wife and daughters from being raped and burned alive?

If he would have acted like the world was a violent place and locked his doors and had a weapon his wife and daughters might very well be alive today.

But nothing like that ever happens in your little fantasy world does it?

Again, you want to treat the symptoms and not the disease.

While crimes like this are horrible, there's no real evidence that a gun in the house would have made a difference. The Father in this case was subdued as he slept on the couch. Whether he had a gun in the house or not wouldn't have made a difference.

Forum List

Back