Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

Mac, I've seen Breitbart articles that were anti-Muslim, misogynist, etc.
More PC crap. He's anti-muslim because he calls Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists and doesn't pretend it's just a coincidence? He's misogynist because he recognizes there's a difference between men and women? Please, this is one of the reasons Democrats are taking a bath with this election.

Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

Because libtards are two-faced liars......

Also, they are two-faced lying hypocrits......considering they might elect jew-hating muslim Keith Ellison to be the new head of the DNC.....

next on the list is the Pamela Geller article.

Pamela Geller is a Jewish woman who reacted to jihad against anyone making a cartoon depicting Muhammad. Her tactic of holding a Muhammad cartoon contest runs in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo or Salmon Rushdie.

Breitbart defends her right to free speech. The article is a criticism of censorship by those who justify violence against infidels.

A quote;
For the same righteous reasons, Geller chose the site of The Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas, to hold her defiant cartoon protest. Just two weeks after the Charlie Hebdo massacre in France, a Stand with the Prophet in Honor and Respect event was held at the Curtis Calwell Center. The Islamic event was a horror show of extremism.

Need I continue? These articles are supposed to be the worst of the worst.

Some of these articles express themselves in poor taste, but the common thread seems to be 1st amendment rights to free speech.

Need I continue? These articles are supposed to be the worst of the worst.

Some of these articles express themselves in poor taste, but the common thread seems to be 1st amendment rights to free speech.

Doncha ya know, PC dictates acceptable speech to the regressives and if they don't like it, it's not PC.

Sorry. I won't go to Breitbart's site and read that stuff. I've been there when posters here have included an article as a link, and the ones I've read have been pretty yucky.
Ultra conservatism, fine

So while you cannot provide any example of anti-Semitism, you are still entrenched in the position that Bannon is an anti-Semite? Is that correct?
It's in his ex-wife's deposition during their divorce proceedings. Do you think she might know?

Mac, I've seen Breitbart articles that were anti-Muslim, misogynist, etc.
More PC crap. He's anti-muslim because he calls Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists and doesn't pretend it's just a coincidence? He's misogynist because he recognizes there's a difference between men and women? Please, this is one of the reasons Democrats are taking a bath with this election.
Maybe so. That is NOT what the Breitbart articles are like. If they were that reasonable, no one would be squawking.

Democrats are going to fight every appointment. Every appointee will be a racist. George Soros is paying for this, he wants action.

It's in his ex-wife's deposition during their divorce proceedings. Do you think she might know?

Unfortunately we have a system where divorce cases are something you win or lose. Part of the strategy is to defame your opponent. So her lawyers brought up this instance where Bannon allegedly asked why there were so many Chanukah books at their children's school, along with a couple of other anecdotes.

I guess you can believe wholeheartedly the portrayal cast by the ex's lawyers, reject it as financially motivated slander, or something in between. It can't be proven or unproven.

But if this dude was seriously an anti-Semite you'd expect that to be reflected in source material (something he wrote, a speech he gave, or a pattern of professional unfairness toward Jewish people).

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon

"Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole blog. This is not a news outlet, it is yet another right wing internet website promoting Trump."

Here's another op-ed piece because we all believe in fair and balanced:

KKK, American Nazi Party praise Trump's hiring of Bannon
“Perhaps The Donald is for real,” Rocky Suhayda, chairman of the American Nazi Party, told CNN in an segment that included interviews with several white nationalists.

Trump’s hiring of Bannon has drawn bitter criticism from Democrats, but white nationalists believe it’s evidence the president-elect intends to live up to his campaign promises to deport illegal immigrants and build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

David Duke, a former KKK leader who lost his Senate bid last week in Louisiana, called Bannon’s hiring an “excellent” decision.""""

"""
Bannon told Mother Jones over the summer that his conservative news outlet was "the platform of the alt-right,” a far-right ideology that promotes white supremacy.

Under Bannon’s leadership, Breitbart ran headlines such as: “Bill Kristol, Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew,” “Gabby Giffords: The Gun Control Movement's Human Shield,” and “Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy.”""

KKK, American Nazi Party praise Trump's hiring of Bannon

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon

"Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole blog. This is not a news outlet, it is yet another right wing internet website promoting Trump."

Can't disprove the points made I see. So being a typical regressive you try to deflect to your personal opinion about the messenger. How about you review the thousands of articles like the author did and actually make an intellectually honest attempt at countering his argument instead of just running your mouth.

BTW altering a members quotes is a posting violation. Reported.

Forum List

Back