Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

Poor baby, are you wearing your diaper pin? The founders said free men should be able to govern themselves, the criminal Lincoln evidently decided Americans were no longer free. And through the force of arms denied free men the very rights this country was founded on.

In other words, you're a racist. White men deserve the freedom to abuse other races as they see fit. The freedom of other races matters not.

But I already knew this about your worthless, pseudo-intellectual Limbaugh caricature ass a long time ago.

I see you're not smart enough to understand my answer. The criminal Lincoln offered the south to keep their slaves if they agreed to rejoin the union. He never asked the northern slave holding States to give up their slaves until after the war. So despite you little understanding of rewritten history, the civil was wasn't all about slaves, it was mostly because of northern States pushing through federal laws that disadvantage the southern States. Also with the industrial revolution slaves would have become obsolete and an overwhelming cost to slave holders. Even with your mental midget status, I think you can understand it wasn't cheap to keep slaves.

Wrong as usual, racist goober. There's no intelligence in your responses, so I'm not going to be able to understand your fantasy interpretations of history.

The Civil War started after Lincoln was elected President. Lincoln was a Republican and the Republican Party wanted to end slavery. So slavery is absolutely 99.9% the cause of the Civil War. Your lame-ass rationalizations are just what you racist assholes like to do because you don't want accept the fact that the South fought the Civil War for evil, sinister reasons.

Try reading this dumb ass, learn a little history, it's Lincoln's first inaugural address. Here's a little snip of it.

I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

Abraham Lincoln: First Inaugural Address. U.S. Inaugural Addresses. 1989

Why is this even relevant? The only thing that's relevant is why the South seceded. And I already explained that to you.

And your dumb ass obviously doesn't understand why Lincoln said this -- he was trying to prevent a war over slavery, and he was unable to do so.

so the south saw him as a warmonger bent on taking their freedoms......hmmm there is another group today that sounds just like that............I wonder who it could be...

oh btw love that name......you need to update it.

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon
I'd read it, but you'd have to cut and paste some of it, because my netnanny says I have to use part of my daily quota of internet useage to access it.

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon
Because Steve Bannon has embraced the alt-right, which is a collection of white supremacists and anti-semitists. He has given them a platform. Stupid is as stupid does, not as stupid says.

I like Steve Bannon a lot!

Bless him!!! you are the best Steve! :2up::clap::clap2:
How do you feel about him today Skye???

why are you so obsessed with this, sealybobo?:cuckoo:

Jezzzzz give it a break, will you? :rolleyes:

So how do you feel about him?
She probably just got the memo that Trump said he's out of his mind. It takes time to do a 180 turn.
She’s waiting for fox and rush to tell her what she thinks.

I don't feel one way or another.

I am not going to apologize because I said Bless Him, ok? it ain't gonna happen. Bless him and many others yesterday, today and tomorrow.

On the other hand, people have free will to make their own decisions even if those decision are wrong sometimes...we are only human.

I agreed with him before, I don't now. So kill me.

I am not going to apologize because I said Bless Him, ok? it ain't gonna happen. Bless him and many others yesterday, today and tomorrow.

On the other hand, people have free will to make their own decisions even if those decision are wrong sometimes...we are only human.

Why not now? He hasn't changed any.

please Coyote.

please Coyote.

ok

Forum List

Back