Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

Breitbart News has been sympathetic to white supremacist groups for years. They also believe that Southern states should continue displaying the Confederate flag, even after that mass shooting at that church in Charleston a few years ago.

Breitbart News issues these racist dog whistles all the time. It's obvious what Bannon and these other Breitbart News bigots are all about.

Why is it you retarded regressives are the only ones that can hear dog whistles? Here's an idea, get someone to read the article to you and then try to break his argument. Consider this a talking points free zone. BTW my congressman has the confederate flag in his office in DC.

I looked at the article. It mostly deals with his anti-Semitic comments and glosses over all the racist shit that Breitbart News publishes on a daily basis.

And your point is about your Congressman? Your Congressman is also a bigot. There are lots of Repug bigots in Congress.

How many articles that you claim in your talking points are racist did Bannon pen? BTW this site allows people to post racist shit, are their managers racist too?

Also, my congressman has all six flags that have flown over TX in his office, it's our heritage. He also allows constituents to carry firearms in his local offices. He feels that people who exercise their 2nd amendment rights shouldn't be treated as second class citizens. Guess what you will be seeing come next session, a bill that requires States to accept the CHLs of other States, like they do with drivers licenses, it's already been written and just waiting to be introduced.

Bannon ran Breitbart News, so obviously he is sympathetic to the alt right, racist stories that they publish.

This message board is not pretending to be a journalistic enterprise, like the laughable Breitbart News. The vast majority of posters on here are not paid to spew propaganda, unlike the paid hacks at Brietbart. So your comparison makes no sense and it's idiotic.

Obviously, the god damn 2nd Amendment is your whole reason for living. But what you deranged NRA nuts fail to understand is that my right to live overrides your precious gun rights. Most gun deaths are caused by accidents. Common sense gun control and safety measures are necessary, except in the minds of you demented NRA fucks.

This site is a business just like Breitbart, Bannon oversaw the business aspects of the site, he did not write or control the content of the site. The staff managed the site and it's content. But he did say he wanted to challenge the establishment.

And just to show how ill-informed you are, accidents account for just over 1% of gun deaths, "most" gun deaths are suicides. Like I said leave the talking points on the paper and at least have some clue before you engage the keyboard. And you know, I was never an NRA member till last Dec, assholes like you convinced me I needed to join, so now I'm a paid up life member. I've owned gun of most every description since I was 12 so far not one of them have jumped up and hurt anyone. When I carry, I normally carry concealed, you'd never know I have it unless you want to threaten my safety or the safety of others.

Since you've got such a hard-on for guns, you probably should read this --

Gun deaths involving children are devastating. The NRA has no idea what to say about them.

The NRA simply doesn't care about gun accidents involving children because they are fucking crazy, just like you.

Breitbart News has been sympathetic to white supremacist groups for years. They also believe that Southern states should continue displaying the Confederate flag, even after that mass shooting at that church in Charleston a few years ago.

Breitbart News issues these racist dog whistles all the time. It's obvious what Bannon and these other Breitbart News bigots are all about.

Why is it you retarded regressives are the only ones that can hear dog whistles? Here's an idea, get someone to read the article to you and then try to break his argument. Consider this a talking points free zone. BTW my congressman has the confederate flag in his office in DC.

I looked at the article. It mostly deals with his anti-Semitic comments and glosses over all the racist shit that Breitbart News publishes on a daily basis.

And your point is about your Congressman? Your Congressman is also a bigot. There are lots of Repug bigots in Congress.

How many articles that you claim in your talking points are racist did Bannon pen? BTW this site allows people to post racist shit, are their managers racist too?

Also, my congressman has all six flags that have flown over TX in his office, it's our heritage. He also allows constituents to carry firearms in his local offices. He feels that people who exercise their 2nd amendment rights shouldn't be treated as second class citizens. Guess what you will be seeing come next session, a bill that requires States to accept the CHLs of other States, like they do with drivers licenses, it's already been written and just waiting to be introduced.

And I guess Germany should fly a Nazi flag as part of their "heritage".

Heritage is not always something to be proud of. Stupid Southerners have never learned that lesson.

Poor baby, are you wearing your diaper pin? The founders said free men should be able to govern themselves, the criminal Lincoln evidently decided Americans were no longer free. And through the force of arms denied free men the very rights this country was founded on.

In other words, you're a racist. White men deserve the freedom to abuse other races as they see fit. The freedom of other races matters not.

But I already knew this about your worthless, pseudo-intellectual Limbaugh caricature ass a long time ago.

Democrats will slander anyone, make up any lie, about every single person in the Trump administration.

They've already decided that those who don't support them are either racists, bigots, Islamophobes, greedy rich whites, or misogynists. They will somehow find a way to put any Republican in one of those categories no matter how farfetched or crazy it is.

Democrats will slander anyone, make up any lie, about every single person in the Trump administration.

They've already decided that those who don't support them are either racists, bigots, Islamophobes, greedy rich whites, or misogynists. They will somehow find a way to put any Republican in one of those categories no matter how farfetched or crazy it is.

It ain't slander. You dumb fucking racists put your own foots in your mouths. Idiots like Trump, Bannon, and Sessions have no one to blame but themselves, because of all the stupid and racist things they've said and done over the years.

I thought you Repug dumb fucks were the party of personal responsibility? Yeah, right.

Bannon ran Breitbart News, so obviously he is sympathetic to the alt right, racist stories that they publish.

This message board is not pretending to be a journalistic enterprise, like the laughable Breitbart News. The vast majority of posters on here are not paid to spew propaganda, unlike the paid hacks at Brietbart. So your comparison makes no sense and it's idiotic.

Obviously, the god damn 2nd Amendment is your whole reason for living. But what you deranged NRA nuts fail to understand is that my right to live overrides your precious gun rights. Most gun deaths are caused by accidents. Common sense gun control and safety measures are necessary, except in the minds of you demented NRA fucks.

This site is a business just like Breitbart, Bannon oversaw the business aspects of the site, he did not write or control the content of the site. The staff managed the site and it's content. But he did say he wanted to challenge the establishment.

And just to show how ill-informed you are, accidents account for just over 1% of gun deaths, "most" gun deaths are suicides. Like I said leave the talking points on the paper and at least have some clue before you engage the keyboard. And you know, I was never an NRA member till last Dec, assholes like you convinced me I needed to join, so now I'm a paid up life member. I've owned gun of most every description since I was 12 so far not one of them have jumped up and hurt anyone. When I carry, I normally carry concealed, you'd never know I have it unless you want to threaten my safety or the safety of others.

Gun deaths involving children are devastating. The NRA has no idea what to say about them.

The NRA simply doesn't care about gun accidents involving children because they are fucking crazy, just like you.

Actually it's just the opposite. The NRA used to teach gun safety in schools, schools had shooting clubs and competitions, then you pantie waste regressives came along. Parents should be teaching their children gun safety as soon as they can understand the concept of danger. Schools should be reinforcing it through out the school years. If that were done accidents involving children could be practically eliminated. But you ignorant fools don't want practical solutions, you'd rather have dead kids to rant about. So feel free to fuck off and die.

Heritage is not always something to be proud of. Stupid Southerners have never learned that lesson.

Poor baby, are you wearing your diaper pin? The founders said free men should be able to govern themselves, the criminal Lincoln evidently decided Americans were no longer free. And through the force of arms denied free men the very rights this country was founded on.

In other words, you're a racist. White men deserve the freedom to abuse other races as they see fit. The freedom of other races matters not.

But I already knew this about your worthless, pseudo-intellectual Limbaugh caricature ass a long time ago.

I see you're not smart enough to understand my answer. The criminal Lincoln offered the south to keep their slaves if they agreed to rejoin the union. He never asked the northern slave holding States to give up their slaves until after the war. So despite you little understanding of rewritten history, the civil was wasn't all about slaves, it was mostly because of northern States pushing through federal laws that disadvantage the southern States. Also with the industrial revolution slaves would have become obsolete and an overwhelming cost to slave holders. Even with your mental midget status, I think you can understand it wasn't cheap to keep slaves.

It ain't slander. You dumb fucking racists put your own foots in your mouths. Idiots like Trump, Bannon, and Sessions have no one to blame but themselves, because of all the stupid and racist things they've said and done over the years.

I thought you Repug dumb fucks were the party of personal responsibility? Yeah, right.

Lakhota thinks you're a racist because you belong to a site where racist post openly, what do you think of that?

I see you're not smart enough to understand my answer. The criminal Lincoln offered the south to keep their slaves if they agreed to rejoin the union. He never asked the northern slave holding States to give up their slaves until after the war. So despite you little understanding of rewritten history, the civil was wasn't all about slaves, it was mostly because of northern States pushing through federal laws that disadvantage the southern States. Also with the industrial revolution slaves would have become obsolete and an overwhelming cost to slave holders. Even with your mental midget status, I think you can understand it wasn't cheap to keep slaves.

Wrong as usual, racist goober. There's no intelligence in your responses, so I'm not going to be able to understand your fantasy interpretations of history.

The Civil War started after Lincoln was elected President. Lincoln was a Republican and the Republican Party wanted to end slavery. So slavery is absolutely 99.9% the cause of the Civil War. Your lame-ass rationalizations are just what you racist assholes like to do because you don't want accept the fact that the South fought the Civil War for evil, sinister reasons.

Lakhota thinks you're a racist because you belong to a site where racist post openly, what do you think of that?

Well, at least you admit there are a bunch of Trumpkin racist posters on here.

I think your lame ass justifications and rationalizations are typical of a racist. That's what I think.

Actually it's just the opposite. The NRA used to teach gun safety in schools, schools had shooting clubs and competitions, then you pantie waste regressives came along. Parents should be teaching their children gun safety as soon as they can understand the concept of danger. Schools should be reinforcing it through out the school years. If that were done accidents involving children could be practically eliminated. But you ignorant fools don't want practical solutions, you'd rather have dead kids to rant about. So feel free to fuck off and die.

My, My....I point out the obvious how the NRA doesn't care about protecting children from guns and you get all offended and shit. What a dumb ass NRA goober.

There is new safety technology available for guns that allows only the actual gun owner to pull the trigger or fire the gun. This would save the lives of thousands of people. However, the NRA is opposed to this because they are fucking crazy, just like you.

Wrong as usual, racist goober. There's no intelligence in your responses, so I'm not going to be able to understand your fantasy interpretations of history.

The Civil War started after Lincoln was elected President. Lincoln was a Republican and the Republican Party wanted to end slavery. So slavery is absolutely 99.9% the cause of the Civil War. Your lame-ass rationalizations are just what you racist assholes like to do because you don't want accept the fact that the South fought the Civil War for evil, sinister reasons.

Try reading this dumb ass, learn a little history, it's Lincoln's first inaugural address. Here's a little snip of it.

I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

Abraham Lincoln: First Inaugural Address. U.S. Inaugural Addresses. 1989

My, My....I point out the obvious how the NRA doesn't care about protecting children from guns and you get all offended and shit. What a dumb ass NRA goober.

There is new safety technology available for guns that allows only the actual gun owner to pull the trigger or fire the gun. This would save the lives of thousands of people. However, the NRA is opposed to this because they are fucking crazy, just like you.

Ever heard of the KISS principle? It means Keep It Simple Stupid. I mean would you want to bet your life on the batteries in your vibrator? Ya just never know if they're going to fail at a critical time, right? A bad guy won't wait while you change the battery in your gun. I'll stick to my reliable mechanical firearms thank you.

Really,

Q. Which American's today can trace their ancestry back to the 17th Century in America

My wife can trace it back farther than that, she's part Cherokee.

Cool. Native Americans were the first (as far as we know), today, black men and women can trace their roots further back than most of us white guys, my ancestry in the US only goes back to the 1850's; though I have traced my mom's ancestry to the late 1500's in Dabo, Moselle, Lorraine France.

To my knowledge no one in my family is into genealogy, I know mine goes back per-civil war but have no idea how far.

If you're interested, got to Ancestry.com and get a free two-week trail. Get what ever records you have before hand (names, place of birth, death, etc.) and go hunting. It' fun, and more worthwhile than spending all day arguing on this message board.

Might be fun, I'll check it out.

It is amazing what you might find, especially if you discover your four times grandfather fought in Lincoln's Army (punctuated with a wry grin).

Seriously, I found a corner's report that my great-great grandfather died and in his possession at death was .25 cents and a five shooter. He was born in Germany in 1834 and died in SF in 1877. He was a cabinet maker by profession and lived in the North Beach District, which then was known as the infamous Barbary Coast.

SF records are limited for the time before the 1906 Earthquake, but some survived the fire, most did not. My great grandmother owned a bakery in North Beach, but few records survived. However an alley in the area is named after her, it is a block away from the St Peter and Paul Catholic church you may have seen in one of the Dirty Harry films.

My Grandfather was born in North Beach and was awakened by the Quake, he was 12 and his two brothers were 14 and 16; they walked to downtown, Market Street where they saw the dead horses in the street. However, his most vivid memory was of the fire, it consumed their home a couple of days after the quake. He remembered talking the Ferry to Oakland and they didn't return to The City for several months.

Census records from 1790 to 1940 back are real treasures and our posted on Ancestry.come.
Iit's too bad future generations will not have such records from the last census, because the Republicans limited the data collected in 2010, solely for political reasons (you knew that was coming, didn't you?).

My wife can trace it back farther than that, she's part Cherokee.

Cool. Native Americans were the first (as far as we know), today, black men and women can trace their roots further back than most of us white guys, my ancestry in the US only goes back to the 1850's; though I have traced my mom's ancestry to the late 1500's in Dabo, Moselle, Lorraine France.

To my knowledge no one in my family is into genealogy, I know mine goes back per-civil war but have no idea how far.

If you're interested, got to Ancestry.com and get a free two-week trail. Get what ever records you have before hand (names, place of birth, death, etc.) and go hunting. It' fun, and more worthwhile than spending all day arguing on this message board.

Might be fun, I'll check it out.

It is amazing what you might find, especially if you discover your four times grandfather fought in Lincoln's Army (punctuated with a wry grin).

Seriously, I found a corner's report that my great-great grandfather died and in his possession at death was .25 cents and a five shooter. He was born in Germany in 1834 and died in SF in 1877. He was a cabinet maker by profession and lived in the North Beach District, which then was known as the infamous Barbary Coast.

SF records are limited for the time before the 1906 Earthquake, but some survived the fire, most did not. My great grandmother owned a bakery in North Beach, but few records survived. However an alley in the area is named after her, it is a block away from the St Peter and Paul Catholic church you may have seen in one of the Dirty Harry films.

My Grandfather was born in North Beach and was awakened by the Quake, he was 12 and his two brothers were 14 and 16; they walked to downtown, Market Street where they saw the dead horses in the street. However, his most vivid memory was of the fire, it consumed their home a couple of days after the quake. He remembered talking the Ferry to Oakland and they didn't return to The City for several months.

Census records from 1790 to 1940 back are real treasures and our posted on Ancestry.come.
Iit's too bad future generations will not have such records from the last census, because the Republicans limited the data collected in 2010, solely for political reasons (you knew that was coming, didn't you?).

Well I won't talk about the census, I have a big problem with the way the ignore the Constitution on the way the count should be conducted and their other unconstitutional activities. That said, I have a very unusual last name, I do know people with the same last name participated in the revolutionary war, I don't know if I'm one of their decedents though. It would be interesting to find out.

Ever heard of the KISS principle? It means Keep It Simple Stupid. I mean would you want to bet your life on the batteries in your vibrator? Ya just never know if they're going to fail at a critical time, right? A bad guy won't wait while you change the battery in your gun. I'll stick to my reliable mechanical firearms thank you.

Very stupid reasoning...especially when the lives of innocent children are at stake. Not that a deranged NRA nut such as yourself cares about that.

You're more worried about having a reliable gun for some improbable, once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a "bad guy" than gun safety measures that could potentially save the lives of thousand of people. Very selfish, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a mentally disturbed Repug such as yourself.

Try reading this dumb ass, learn a little history, it's Lincoln's first inaugural address. Here's a little snip of it.

I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

Why is this even relevant? The only thing that's relevant is why the South seceded. And I already explained that to you.

And your dumb ass obviously doesn't understand why Lincoln said this -- he was trying to prevent a war over slavery, and he was unable to do so.

Very stupid reasoning...especially when the lives of innocent children are at stake. Not that a deranged NRA nut such as yourself cares about that.

You're more worried about having a reliable gun for some improbable, once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a "bad guy" than gun safety measures that could potentially save the lives of thousand of people. Very selfish, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a mentally disturbed Repug such as yourself.

1. I'm not responsible for the safety of other peoples rug rats, I was taught gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold one. You want to put your children at risk by not doing the same, fucking go for it. But don't cry on my shoulder if they encounter a firearm and wind up shooting themselves of someone else. My brother and I went out hunting on our own since I was 11, we never had any safety issues. Ignorance begets ignorance, stay ignorant and deal with the consequences. Also about 2 million people use firearms for self defense per year. I carry a gun as insurance, just like I carry auto and home insurance, you don't know what might happen.

Why is this even relevant? The only thing that's relevant is why the South seceded. And I already explained that to you.

And your dumb ass obviously doesn't understand why Lincoln said this -- he was trying to prevent a war over slavery, and he was unable to do so.

Run along troll, I just proved that Lincoln had no intention of doing away with slavery and you insist on remaining ignorant. You're dismissed child.

1. I'm not responsible for the safety of other peoples rug rats, I was taught gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold one. You want to put your children at risk by not doing the same, fucking go for it. But don't cry on my shoulder if they encounter a firearm and wind up shooting themselves of someone else. My brother and I went out hunting on our own since I was 11, we never had any safety issues. Ignorance begets ignorance, stay ignorant and deal with the consequences. Also about 2 million people use firearms for self defense per year. I carry a gun as insurance, just like I carry auto and home insurance, you don't know what might happen.

I get it, dude....just keeping gearing up for your one heroic, once-in-a-lifetime encounter with some menacing dark skinned person. You're locked, loaded, and ready to go, fuck everybody and everything else.

This is obviously the only thing worth living for in your paranoid, pathetic, pussyfied life.

Last edited:

Run along troll, I just proved that Lincoln had no intention of doing away with slavery and you insist on remaining ignorant. You're dismissed child.

You proved no such thing and you know it. And no historian would agree with your moronic analysis. Lincoln didn't decide the South's motives for seceding, the South did that all on their own. The South simply didn't believe Lincoln, as anybody with a 5th grade education knows.

Forum List

Back