Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

Look, if the dude's not an Anti-American Left Globalist, Democrats are gonna despise him. Did anyone really believe the Democrats would approve of any Trump Administration members? It ain't gonna happen folks. The undermining sabotage has begun. It's been done before. This is nothing new.

Mac, I've seen Breitbart articles that were anti-Muslim, misogynist, etc.
More PC crap. He's anti-muslim because he calls Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists and doesn't pretend it's just a coincidence? He's misogynist because he recognizes there's a difference between men and women? Please, this is one of the reasons Democrats are taking a bath with this election.
Maybe so. That is NOT what the Breitbart articles are like. If they were that reasonable, no one would be squawking.

Reasonable is not an objective term. Who is the arbiter of reason, a bunch of functional idiots that can't face the fact they lost an election?

I don't remember Obama working with ANYBODY from the other side of the aisle. In fact, I remember him referring to them as his enemies and that they should be punished.

LInk?

Vice President Biden told me that during the transition, he was warned not to expect any bipartisan cooperation on major votes. “I spoke to seven different Republican Senators who said, ‘Joe, I’m not going to be able to help you on anything,’ ” he recalled. His informants said McConnell had demanded unified resistance. “The way it was characterized to me was, ‘For the next two years, we can’t let you succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back,’ ” Biden said. The Vice President said he hasn’t even told Obama who his sources were, but Bob Bennett of Utah and Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania both confirmed they had conversations with Biden along those lines.

“So I promise you — and the President agreed with me — I never thought we were going to get Republican support,” Biden said.

• One Obama aide said he received a similar warning from a Republican Senate staffer he was seeing at the time. He remembered asking her one morning in bed, How do we get a stimulus deal? She replied, Baby, there’s no deal!

David Obey, then chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, met with his GOP counterpart, Jerry Lewis, to explain what Democrats had in mind for the stimulus and ask what Republicans wanted to include. “Jerry’s response was, ‘I’m sorry, but leadership tells us we can’t play,’ ” Obey told me. “Exact quote: ‘We can’t play.’ What they said right from the get-go was, It doesn’t matter what the hell you do, we ain’t going to help you. We’re going to stand on the sidelines and bitch.”

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com
Got anything rooted in reality or just a bunch of vague comments from unnamed sources?

Bob Bennett of Utah and Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania both confirmed they had conversations with Biden along those lines.

David Obey, then chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, met with his GOP counterpart, Jerry Lewis,

You didn't even have to open the link

.:welcome:

More PC crap. He's anti-muslim because he calls Islamic terrorists Islamic terrorists and doesn't pretend it's just a coincidence? He's misogynist because he recognizes there's a difference between men and women? Please, this is one of the reasons Democrats are taking a bath with this election.
Maybe so. That is NOT what the Breitbart articles are like. If they were that reasonable, no one would be squawking.
Yes they would. If Trump picked Hillary Clinton to be in his cabinet, she would be demonized as well. This President is gonna be opposed no matter what he does.

Yes they would. If Trump picked Hillary Clinton to be in his cabinet, she would be demonized as well. This President is gonna be opposed no matter what he does.
Unfortunately, you might be right about that. But that is NOT why such a large number of people are objecting to Bannon. And folks can look all wide eyed innocent and say "What's the problem" but you know. Y'all are pretending, just like y'all are pretending there's only about six racists left in the country. No one is fooled.

Unfortunately, you might be right about that. But that is NOT why such a large number of people are objecting to Bannon. And folks can look all wide eyed innocent and say "What's the problem" but you know. Y'all are pretending, just like y'all are pretending there's only about six racists left in the country. No one is fooled.
There are plenty of racists in the country, and they're not all Republicans. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Look, if the dude's not an Anti-American Left Globalist, Democrats are gonna despise him. Did anyone really believe the Democrats would approve of any Trump Administration members? It ain't gonna happen folks. The undermining sabotage has begun. It's been done before. This is nothing new.

What goes around comes around. Do not expect the Trump Administration, which claimed to oppose the establishment, will operate differently. Rumor has it he has already begun vetting conservative elites for high posts, even though he condemned Obama and Clinton for cronyism.

Trump pretends to know what is right or wrong for our country, and thus will ignore dissenting voices (like many on the alt right who use the STFU button here); he has already purged Christie and his cronies, because Christie prosecuted his son-in-law and put his daddy in prison. Does the apple fall far from the tree?

Expect: Episode 2, The Neo Conservative Returns, including a new arms race led by John Bolton who is sure to evoke brinkmanship ("bring it on!) when he rips up the Iran deal, and The Donald threatens on Twitter to make the sand in the ME glow.

3 paragraphs in, and I realized I should have looked at the source. No wonder it read like the rightwing MediaMatters. PJ.
Ah, Coyote, you're so predictable.

You are a good useful idiot. You only *learn* from communist-approved sources, I'm sure.

I bet you have the left's *fake news sites* list posted to your key board, just in case you accidentally look at something without that big commie stamp of approval on it...

There are plenty of racists in the country, and they're not all Republicans. Let's not pretend otherwise.
That fact does nothing to assuage my concerns. Bannon is an alt-right bigot. Own it.

Internet censorship in China - Wikipedia
How China Is Changing Your Internet

Communist Chinese Agent Takes Over Interpol, Global Policing

So about that viral list of fake news sites ...

Facebook Joins Google With Updated Policy Restricting Ads on Fake News Sites

What's funny...all this was set to take place the minute Hills stole the election.

Since she, and the communist traitors who helped her and Obama to perpetrate a huge fraud on the US, failed miserably despite their best, bumbling efforts...their frantic commie posturings to get the policies meant to finish our forced morph into a communist republic are just laughable.

Of course they are plotting to kill Trump. But they won't.

And there will be a lot of people going to prison or leaving the country. I promise you. And a lot of people who are in prison for things like reporting on stories the left doesn't like, and protesting against federal overreach, will be released.

Last edited:

What goes around comes around. Do not expect the Trump Administration, which claimed to oppose the establishment, will operate differently. Rumor has it he has already begun vetting conservative elites for high posts, even though he condemned Obama and Clinton for cronyism.

Trump pretends to know what is right or wrong for our country, and thus will ignore dissenting voices (like many on the alt right who use the STFU button here); he has already purged Christie and his cronies, because Christie prosecuted his son-in-law and put his daddy in prison. Does the apple fall far from the tree?

Expect: Episode 2, The Neo Conservative Returns, including a new arms race led by John Bolton who is sure to evoke brinkmanship ("bring it on!) when he rips up the Iran deal, and The Donald threatens on Twitter to make the sand in the ME glow.

If Trump's smart, he won't seek you wingnut's approval of any Administration members. Why waste any time trying to work with you haters? Y'all are ridin in the backseat. He's got the pen and phone now.

upload_2016-11-17_14-37-14.png

No problem with any of this, right? I know I'm asking the wrong crowd, but let me school ya--this is insulting, inflammatory bullshit from a site that encourages hate and disrespect of whatever--trannies, women, Dems, gays, Muslims.
We don't need a man in the White House who held up these articles for the world to enjoy.

If Trump's smart, he won't seek you wingnut's approval of any Administration members. Why waste any time trying to work with you haters? Y'all are ridin in the backseat. He's got the pen and phone now.
He's got no choice to get approval from the Senate for his cabinet members, but the Senate will be much more fair and forgiving than any of you.

He's got no choice to get approval from the Senate for his cabinet members, but the Senate will be much more fair and forgiving than any of you.

He didn't get elected to placate y'all haters. Those days are over. Y'all better get used to it.

Steve Bannon’s Quotes
Here are some quotes by Steve Bannon that have recently come to question:
  1. “Trump is a product of a seething populism and nationalism that is the driving political force.”
  2. “Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely.”
  3. “What you realize hanging out with investigative reporters is that, while they may be personally liberal, they don’t let that get in the way of a good story.”
  4. “Fear is a good thing. Fear is going to lead you to take action.”
  5. “Hollywood does not understand Middle America, and it certainly does not understand and, in fact, despises, the core values of the country.”
  6. “George Clooney, who is a moron, came here to Cannes and gave a press conference saying, ‘Under no circumstances will Trump ever be president. Hillary Clinton will be the next president.’ Well, we can’t wait to make George Clooney eat his words.”
  7. “We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country, and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that.”
  8. “This country is in a crisis. And if you’re fighting to save this country, if you’re fighting to take this country back, it’s not going to be sunshine and patriots. It’s going to be people who want to fight. I mean, Andrew Breitbart was all about the fight.”
  9. “That’s one of the unintended consequences of the women’s liberation movement – that, in fact, the women that would lead this country would be feminine, they would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children.”
  10. “If you stay true to yourself and true to your vision and your own values, you can power through and make an impact on modern life.”

Under Bannon's guidance, Breitbart served as a hub for pro-Trump, anti-immigration and especially anti-Muslim agit-prop. The site faced regular criticism — including from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — for its close ties to the "alt right," an online-based counterculture movement associated with white nationalism. Bannon once called his outlet "the platform of the alt-right."

there ya have it, self admitted racist.
I don't see a "racist" comment on that list.

I'm no fan of Trump, I think Breitbart is clearly a cog in the right wing echo chamber, but no. No racist comments there.

If this is the best evidence against him, I'm a little less worried that Trump has him in there.

#2 mac

Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely.”

then he calls his outlet the platform of the alt right

both are statements out of his own mouth ...

I got it... Bannon is a lying sob, right?

Put up the whole quote or shut the fuck up asshole.

That fact does nothing to assuage my concerns. Bannon is an alt-right bigot. Own it.
I'm not trying to assuage your concerns, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy and double standard. Own it. PS, you've made no credible case for Bannon being a bigot. Your accusations are not enough.

Forum List

Back