Why the Big Push NOW with the debunked Uranium Conspiracy Theory?

[
Ya. Trump is SOOOOO stupid he ended up being the President of the United States!

So it's your position that the American people are incapable of collectively (enough of them) making what amounts to a bad decision, which might result in a bad election outcome?

It was debunked huh? Perhaps you should chime into current events. MSNBC doesn't count.

It was debunked huh? Perhaps you should chime into current events. MSNBC doesn't count.

Yes, repeatedly.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Did I stutter? They "debunked it" because there's no proof the Clinton's received I believe 145 million cash from Uranium One because of the Uranium deal. Follow the money, connect the dots.

I suppose if you're liberal, you conclude it's just a coincidence, simply because the Russians have such big hearts.

The Obama's and Clinton's are out of office, and now current events connect the dots for you. Use your head. ILMAO at debunked. Incidentally, Snopes is run by liberals.

Last edited:
First of all the Hillary/ Uranium thang was debunked years ago.

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

So why is Hannity( Trump copying Hannity, he can’t think for himself) republicans and Trumpers pushing this old debunked story? Why are republicans investigating this old no merit story?
The White House/ republicans know the Russian investigation is heating up. There’s been talk of Bob Mueller finishing up before Thanksgiving. They’re starting to get real scared.

When the shit hits the fan with possible impeachment issues, Trump / Hannity / republicans are hoping their current propaganda push to try to discredit Mueller
will be successful. That will be their excuse when Bob Mueller comes up with proof of Trump’s crimes against the United States of America.

The uranium non story is just a distraction from the real Russian story and investigation. And you idiots think no one notices.

In your and hillarys dreams.....hehheh

7 Explosive Uranium One Facts Mainstream Media Have Already Confirmed

7 Explosive Uranium One Facts Mainstream Media Have Already Confirmed
Breitbart. Roflmao . The neonazi web site. I love it when you idiots kick yourselves in the ass.

Breitbart neo nazi? Andy was a Jew. Most of the editors are Jews except for the black Muslim running Breitbart London. Too freaking funny. Yeah every neo nazi media outlet has one in Jerusalem.
hey ya dumb fuck. It wasn’t a neonazi site when he was there. He’s rolling in his grave seeing what his namesake site turned into.
Go ahead and deny Bannon isn’t a white supremicist.

What is your definition of a white supremacist...which you cannot even spell. hehheh This should be funny.

MSNBC and particularly Rachel Maddow has been winning the ratings war 7-10 weeks..

Everyone loves a good train wreck....
Rachel Maddow: Rhodes Scholar.
Sean Hannity: roofer and demogogue.
The train wreck always is at the station infamous for sexually harassing women.

That roofer and jack of all trades is giving Maddow a run for her money isn't he now?
When it comes time for a choice of lurid conspiracy theories from Hannity or well planned thought out factual information as Rachel does, many Americans choose the National Enquirer type stuff. That’s why Scientic American has only a small % of readers as opposed to People Magazine.
While I'm no fan of Hannity, Maddow and msnbc? Pot meet kettle.
Maddow kicks butt

Debunked years ago? You mean when Barry Hussein was president? Note to libs: you don't get to debunk stuff you are involved in. We know that Russia gained 20% of America's uranium reserves and it is alleged that the transaction jeopardized America's economic and strategic security. Look up the definition of treason.

Forum List

Back