Why the criminal justice system doesn't work.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Criminals are released back into society before they are rehabilitated. Punishment is easier and cheaper than rehab programs, and because the state is always short of funds short time punishment is favored over longer term rehabilitation.

To Mods. There is no linked article to support my assertion.

States that still have "truth in sentencing" have lower rates because the convicts have to do 85% of their sentence.

Keep them locked up and they don't reoffend......Pretty simple stuff. ;)
Reminds me of the problem our astronauts had making notes in space. With no gravity their pens didn't work well. We then went about developing pens that would function 'upside down' in order to solve the problem. Meanwhile the Russians issued pencils to their astronauts.

Reminds me of the problem our astronauts had making notes in space. With no gravity their pens didn't work well. We then went about developing pens that would function 'upside down' in order to solve the problem. Meanwhile the Russians issued pencils to their astronauts.
That was hard to believe wasn't it?

I remember when questioned about it the NASA people said they did not want pencil shavings floating around.

These had been around for years.

OIP.r0HlGAJU7S2TOori4OfbCAHaHa

Forum List

Back