Why the current GOP leadership is un-American and cowardly .....

Trump is not sane. That Pence, Ryan and members of the Administration do nothing is cowardly, evidenced by their failure to do their duty and exercise the necessary moral authority to defend and protect the United States, from the clear and present danger that is the Trump Presidency. The 25th Amendment is necessary before it becomes too late.

Power corrupts, and must be taken from this megalomaniac before it is too late!
Dude, Obama left office in January.
Cool your jets.
If 8 yrs of a professional troublemaker/communist /race-baiting criminal didn't destroy America, Trump isn't about either.

If you truly believe this comment ^^^, you are even dumber and more reality challenged then even I believed. Trump is unfit to be POTUS, that is a known fact evidenced by his immaturity, petulance, lack of experience and lack of self control.

Jim Croce lyrics are mindful of Big Jim Walker and We the rational and grounded people are Willie McCoy:

You don't step on superman's cape lyrics - Google Search

BTW, the Republican Leadership in the Senate is getting ready to pass a bill without one hearing. Not a single one, and there are some things we are not hearing from them:
  • The Tax Bill's effect on the budget
  • The impact on the GNP
  • Country First (that was shit canned along with Big Tent and compassionate conservative
  • Method to make sure repatriated corporate profits create jobs and not be used to reward the executive management team and stockholders
Only the biddable and the foolish support this major piece of legislation, and member of Congress who put their job ahead of the American People.
Yep....only a fool supports lower taxes.

Gotcha

Trump is not sane. That Pence, Ryan and members of the Administration do nothing is cowardly, evidenced by their failure to do their duty and exercise the necessary moral authority to defend and protect the United States, from the clear and present danger that is the Trump Presidency. The 25th Amendment is necessary before it becomes too late.

Cool your jets.
If 8 yrs of a professional troublemaker/communist /race-baiting criminal didn't destroy America, Trump isn't about either.

If you truly believe this comment ^^^, you are even dumber and more reality challenged then even I believed. Trump is unfit to be POTUS, that is a known fact evidenced by his immaturity, petulance, lack of experience and lack of self control.

Jim Croce lyrics are mindful of Big Jim Walker and We the rational and grounded people are Willie McCoy:

BTW, the Republican Leadership in the Senate is getting ready to pass a bill without one hearing. Not a single one, and there are some things we are not hearing from them:
  • The impact on the GNP
  • Country First (that was shit canned along with Big Tent and compassionate conservative
  • Method to make sure repatriated corporate profits create jobs and not be used to reward the executive management team and stockholders
Only the biddable and the foolish support this major piece of legislation, and member of Congress who put their job ahead of the American People.

Gotcha

Cutting revenue when the national debt has been the focus of the Republican set for years is foolish. Targeted tax cuts can stimulate the economy; the United States is a consumer driven economy. Yet, the tax cuts are reserved for corporations and billionaires.

It belies common sense.

Cool your jets.

• The impact on the GNP

Gotcha
Trump the liar will reap many millions from this bs tax cut ,,and the liar said yesterday how bad it is for him and his rich friends Don't you get it yet muddy ? You're supporting a POS a liar and pervert

Cool your jets.

• The impact on the GNP

Gotcha

Cutting revenue when the national debt has been the focus of the Republican set for years is foolish. Targeted tax cuts can stimulate the economy; the United States is a consumer driven economy. Yet, the tax cuts are reserved for corporations and billionaires.

It belies common sense.
You didn't hear drump yesterday say how bad these tax cuts will be for him and his billionaire friends?? lol lol

Cool your jets.

• The impact on the GNP

Gotcha

It belies common sense.
liar_by_jeffrey.png

Cool your jets.

• The impact on the GNP

Gotcha
Trump the liar will reap many millions from this bs tax cut ,,and the liar said yesterday how bad it is for him and his rich friends Don't you get it yet muddy ? You're supporting a POS a liar and pervert
Yeah....and his breath smells like a steaming pile of poop. :2up:

SavnnahMan continues with 'white is black' and 'good is bad' and 'the alt right are right on track for victory'.

Yeah. And hatred of Republicans was going to give the Democrats the White House and Congress in 2016. It was going to give them control of Congress in 2014. And 2012, and 2010.

Isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome?

Hatred of Republicans isn’t enough. But what the hell. It’s bound to work sooner or later.

eah. And hatred of Republicans was going to give the Democrats the White House and Congress in 2016. It was going to give them control of Congress in 2014. And 2012, and 2010.

Well, THAT (the above) is your screwed up "conclusion" that democrats were making that assumption.......BUT, its a good recap of what you heard on FOX and thank you for eliminating those stupid commercials.

eah. And hatred of Republicans was going to give the Democrats the White House and Congress in 2016. It was going to give them control of Congress in 2014. And 2012, and 2010.

Well, THAT (the above) is your screwed up "conclusion" that democrats were making that assumption.......BUT, its a good recap of what you heard on FOX and thank you for eliminating those stupid commercials.

Actually. It was on Democratic Underground, Daily Kos, press conferences with Democratic Leaders, MSNBC, and in emails from Democrats asking me for donations. You keep forgetting that I voted Democratic for every election before this one. Memory loss is a sign of a serious medical condition.

SavnnahMan continues with 'white is black' and 'good is bad' and 'the alt right are right on track for victory'.

Yeah. And hatred of Republicans was going to give the Democrats the White House and Congress in 2016. It was going to give them control of Congress in 2014. And 2012, and 2010.

Isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome?

Hatred of Republicans isn’t enough. But what the hell. It’s bound to work sooner or later.
You can't deny that Trump is at 36 to 41% support. Can't win with that.

SavannahMann is a ""good guy"" just like trump said about Flynn being a good guy lol LOCK HIM UP

Yeah. There is no way for Trump to win with poll numbers like that. Although I seem to recall hearing things like that before. About thirteen months ago if memory serves.

Today in presidential election polls: November 5, 2016

Yeah. It do seem familiar.

The Real Clear Politics average of state and local polls is largely unchanged from Friday's data, with Clinton holding a 1.8-point lead over Trump, just a smidge above Friday's 1.7-point advantage. However, both candidates actually lost a bit of support in the poll average: Clinton dropped from 46.7 percent to 46.6 while Trump dipped from 45 percent to 44.8 percent of support.

Hmmm. Trump dropped to 44.8% support in the polls. So his average now is 42% according to Real Clear Politics, and that means, he’s within two percent of where he was when he won the election.

Well. No worries. I’m sure that this time, this time it will work. This time the hated Republicans will lose and the Democrats won’t have to do anything except celebrate the victory. Just because it hasn’t worked for the last four elections is no reason to think that it will fail this time.

I mean, look at the Generic Ballot again. More people prefer Democrats, granted it’s not a majority, but it doesn’t need to be. Hatred of all things GOP will see the Democrats victorious. Their loyal friends in the Press will... I guess retire since they’re all being accused of long patterns of sexual harassment. But the new faces, the new faces will certainly sway public opinion to the Democratic Party Position that the Republicans Suck.

Let me know when you want to discuss how the Democrats can again become the party that was once powerful, and had been in the Majority for decades. Let me know when you want to talk about the issues, those pesky things that the hated Republicans keep harping on while the Democrats keep screaming that the Republicans are awful.

Let me know when I can again vote Democratic with only a handful of Tums to control the sour stomach.

Yeah. There is no way for Trump to win with poll numbers like that. Although I seem to recall hearing things like that before. About thirteen months ago if memory serves.

Today in presidential election polls: November 5, 2016

Yeah. It do seem familiar.

The Real Clear Politics average of state and local polls is largely unchanged from Friday's data, with Clinton holding a 1.8-point lead over Trump, just a smidge above Friday's 1.7-point advantage. However, both candidates actually lost a bit of support in the poll average: Clinton dropped from 46.7 percent to 46.6 while Trump dipped from 45 percent to 44.8 percent of support.

Hmmm. Trump dropped to 44.8% support in the polls. So his average now is 42% according to Real Clear Politics, and that means, he’s within two percent of where he was when he won the election.

Well. No worries. I’m sure that this time, this time it will work. This time the hated Republicans will lose and the Democrats won’t have to do anything except celebrate the victory. Just because it hasn’t worked for the last four elections is no reason to think that it will fail this time.

I mean, look at the Generic Ballot again. More people prefer Democrats, granted it’s not a majority, but it doesn’t need to be. Hatred of all things GOP will see the Democrats victorious. Their loyal friends in the Press will... I guess retire since they’re all being accused of long patterns of sexual harassment. But the new faces, the new faces will certainly sway public opinion to the Democratic Party Position that the Republicans Suck.

Let me know when you want to discuss how the Democrats can again become the party that was once powerful, and had been in the Majority for decades. Let me know when you want to talk about the issues, those pesky things that the hated Republicans keep harping on while the Democrats keep screaming that the Republicans are awful.

Let me know when I can again vote Democratic with only a handful of Tums to control the sour stomach.
It's my belief that there are some republicans that don't kiss trumps dirty butt that won't be voting for him again Trump was dirty when entering our WH now he is disgustingly filthy

You keep forgetting that I voted Democratic for every election before this one. Memory loss is a sign of a serious medical condition.

First tell THAT (about memory loss) to Sessions.......
Secondly, although I would "love" to be amused by your history on how you voted, I must admit I don't really give a crap......I know, I know, its a flaw of mine....LOL

You keep forgetting that I voted Democratic for every election before this one. Memory loss is a sign of a serious medical condition.

Secondly, although I would "love" to be amused by your history on how you voted, I must admit I don't really give a crap......I know, I know, its a flaw of mine....LOL

And an obvious lie. You do give a crap. That’s why you are on this message board day in and day out ranting and raving like a lunatic demanding that all Republicans and people who voted for Trump denounce their vote, and swear that they will now vote Democrat having seen the error of their ways.

If you didn’t give a crap, you would be posting on a baking forum, if you bake. Or a gardening forum, if you garden. But you’re here, so not giving a crap is obviously not true.

If you didn’t give a crap, you would be posting on a baking forum, if you bake. Or a gardening forum, if you garden. But you’re here, so not giving a crap is obviously not true.

MORON, I stated that I don't give a crap about YOUR voting history.....and certainly NOT about your fucked up, stupid posts.........

GO TO BED, its been a bad day for you and tomorrow isn't going to be better.....LOL

And if I had a crap I wouldn't give it either lol

And the best part is this is just the bottom rung Soon next year it starts reaching up to the top And then Trump shits his pants I can't wait

Forum List

Back