Why the current GOP leadership is un-American and cowardly .....

somebody wrote truthfully, "There is no way for Trump to win with poll numbers like that."

Don't ever recall saying I didn't vote for him.....

I did.....

I'd do it again.........

So, NO ONE would ever "accuse" of getting smarter....Please stay as dumb as you are.....We need you as an example to convince our kids what happens when you flunk out of junior high....and, thanks..

Accuse who ? Or did you mean to screw up a sentence while trying to call someone dumb ??? :party:

You have kids ????

OMG

What a travesty.

. Economy was already cruising 2015 and 16. It just carried to. 2017———- That has nothing to do with this lousy POTUS.

You will NEVER find ONE Trump cult member honest enough to admit the above.....NEVER !!!

It's got plenty to do with him.

Of course you braindead losers were all predicting a market crash if he was elected...how'd that work out for you ?

Just like Obama had plenty to do with the our slow recovery.

Of course, we'd never get one OBAMA ASS-KISSER honest enough to admit the above.

I like alot of what he has done. If I had believed him when he said he would do these things I might have voted for him.

I may vote for him in 2020.

The lack of response to Trump's increasing insanity by the current GOP leadership is mostly based on fear that the orange clown will turn on them with his tweets and schoolyard bullying.....BUT, even more cowardly, the wish to get reelected and satisfy their donors in passing tax "reform," may be the main reason why they are silent, choosing to sacrifice the welfare of this country for a few more years in power.

Perhaps IF these cowards can "boast" over passing the tax reforms, they will finally wake the fuck up and stand up to this madness..........We may survive the upcoming royal screwing of the middle class from these tax give-away, BUT, we may not survive this thoroughly flawed scourge of an administration.

This issue is WAY BEYOND partisanship......and history (if someone is left to write it) will label these cowards with infamy. (Take notice,McConnell and Ryan, et al.)

Jake, the good news is that the Republicans are in leadership

. Economy was already cruising 2015 and 16. It just carried to. 2017———- That has nothing to do with this lousy POTUS.

You will NEVER find ONE Trump cult member honest enough to admit the above.....NEVER !!!

Of course you braindead losers were all predicting a market crash if he was elected...how'd that work out for you ?

Of course, we'd never get one OBAMA ASS-KISSER honest enough to admit the above.
Sure you will Sun I'll admit the moron made Great Britain hate his guts made all mid east countries want to throw up on him started new troubles with Iran Iraq and yes he didn't fk up the economy that started going when Obama became President Once more repubs ,,the LOL family values party complain when dems don't fix repub crap fast enough

I like alot of what he has done. If I had believed him when he said he would do these things I might have voted for him.

I may vote for him in 2020.
Go for it You like what he's done?? Every gd country in the world laughs at you dumb republicans So keep it up for 4 more years

Sure you will Sun I'll admit the moron made Great Britain hate his guts made all mid east countries want to throw up on him started new troubles with Iran Iraq and yes he didn't fk up the economy that started going when Obama became President Once more repubs ,,the LOL family values party complain when dems don't fix repub crap fast enough

Well, let's see.....this post proves you are a liar.

But we pretty much knew that before this.

Obama was a loser and the people voted his party out of office.

Or do you still think Hillary is president ?

"Obama was a loser"....he lost his way to the Presidency in 2008 and 2012....:lol:

The lack of response to Trump's increasing insanity by the current GOP leadership is mostly based on fear that the orange clown will turn on them with his tweets and schoolyard bullying.....BUT, even more cowardly, the wish to get reelected and satisfy their donors in passing tax "reform," may be the main reason why they are silent, choosing to sacrifice the welfare of this country for a few more years in power.

Perhaps IF these cowards can "boast" over passing the tax reforms, they will finally wake the fuck up and stand up to this madness..........We may survive the upcoming royal screwing of the middle class from these tax give-away, BUT, we may not survive this thoroughly flawed scourge of an administration.

This issue is WAY BEYOND partisanship......and history (if someone is left to write it) will label these cowards with infamy. (Take notice,McConnell and Ryan, et al.)
I don't think they are cowardly at all. They have been very bold in their rape of the American people.

Do you need your diaper changed?

And again, if you really wanted to make this point, a nice strong example of your absurd claim, ie his "increasing insanity" would have really made your point.

Instead, you just talk shit.

And you don't even care if you get called on it, because you know you are talking shit, all your friends know you are talking shit and they don't care because all they do is talk shit too.

Trump is clearly unfit to be president.

A nice clean unsupported assertion. Par for the course for Clayton.

This is for you.

1200x600.jpg

bs if obama was a loser how come you morons couldn't keep him from 8 years?

Obama had not a trouble sticking a pole up the ass of the New American Right and making it spin like a toy.

Last edited:

"Obama was a loser"....he lost his way to the Presidency in 2008 and 2012....:lol:

He lost the house in 2010 and the senate in 2014.

Yep...he was a loser.

Just like you left wingers.

Forum List

Back