Why the Democrats/BLM/Antifa and anti-Americans are against America!!!

Daily Wire? :laugh:

Daily Wire - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Mostly Credible

Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.
OK I don't disagree... how about this:

See my response to Quasar

And who's responsibility is to treat the cops with respect?
It's all of our responsibilities. Whose responsibility is it to treat the suspects with respect?

You and I agree! The cops have to treat the potential arrestee with respect no question.
Totally a two way street.
And I truly believe that the numbers bear that out. Because extremely few of the blacks arrested resist. No question. And there are extremely few cops that
are on the force though that disrespect the arrested.
The MAJOR point that I think you and I disagree on is that the MSM especially today is prone to gross exaggeration of the situations.
They hardly ever discuss the FACTS of the killing that the black resisted arrest first.
A perfect example is this a killing where the arrestee caused the nervous cop to shoot.
But the article didn't say that in the headlines.
Quoting exactly the article:
"Castile's final traffic stop turned tragic in less than a minute. Officer Jeronimo Yanez made the decision to pull over Castile because, as he said on the police scanner, he and his girlfriend "just look[ed] like people who were involved in a robbery." After a brief exchange, in which Castile told Yanez that he had a firearm in the vehicle and Yanez told Castile not to reach for it, Yanez opened fire, hitting Castile five times."

But the following didn't appear in that article or ABC news station report.

But now what DIDN"T come out right away... more articles later...

Yanez tells Castile his brake lights are out.
Yanez: "I told him (sigh) 'Can I see your license?' And then he told me he had a firearm. I told him not to reach for it. And when he went down to grab, I told him not to reach for it. And then he kept it right there, and I told him to take his hand off of it. And then he, he had his grip a lot wider than a wallet."

Just to summarize... the above Black shooting illustrates BOTH sides I hope we agree.
The Black driver went down to reach and the cop nervously thought the driver was going for the gun.
WHAT you have done if you were the driver and were told "take your hand off of it" by the cop and you the black guy didn't "COMPLY"!
See what I mean? Both parties were nervous. So why didn't Castile comply?

It's all of our responsibilities. Whose responsibility is it to treat the suspects with respect?

You and I agree! The cops have to treat the potential arrestee with respect no question.
And I truly believe that the numbers bear that out. Because extremely few of the blacks arrested resist. No question. And there are extremely few cops that
The MAJOR point that I think you and I disagree on is that the MSM especially today is prone to gross exaggeration of the situations.
They hardly ever discuss the FACTS of the killing that the black resisted arrest first.
A perfect example is this a killing where the arrestee caused the nervous cop to shoot.
"Castile's final traffic stop turned tragic in less than a minute. Officer Jeronimo Yanez made the decision to pull over Castile because, as he said on the police scanner, he and his girlfriend "just look[ed] like people who were involved in a robbery." After a brief exchange, in which Castile told Yanez that he had a firearm in the vehicle and Yanez told Castile not to reach for it, Yanez opened fire, hitting Castile five times."

Yanez: "I told him (sigh) 'Can I see your license?' And then he told me he had a firearm. I told him not to reach for it. And when he went down to grab, I told him not to reach for it. And then he kept it right there, and I told him to take his hand off of it. And then he, he had his grip a lot wider than a wallet."

Just to summarize... the above Black shooting illustrates BOTH sides I hope we agree.
The Black driver went down to reach and the cop nervously thought the driver was going for the gun.
WHAT you have done if you were the driver and were told "take your hand off of it" by the cop and you the black guy didn't "COMPLY"!
Not all non-compliance is the same. If it involves a threatening act like charging the cop, deadly force may be appropriate. If it involves running away then deadly force may be extreme.

Not all non-compliance is the same. If it involves a threatening act like charging the cop, deadly force may be appropriate. If it involves running away then deadly force may be extreme.
Agree. But ALL MSM coverage should be OBJECTIVE and especially in a politically charged atmosphere the MSM needs to be responsible for encouraging non-compliance by making EVERY story appear to be the cop's fault. As I've pointed out several times...
George Floyd: What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The media will not air this,” police union president Bob Kroll told his members in a letter posted Monday on Twitter.
Jacob Blake: The police were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.
Michael Brown: Watch the below video of Brown assaulting a much smaller store clerk robbing the store.

All examples of non-compliance but have been made martyrs by the MSM when they were simple criminals resisting arrest...i.. non-compliance.
Again... something that has been lacking in the young black man's youth experience, i.e. an authority figure with whom compliance is LEARNED.
There is no argument by Black social scientists that the lack of a father-figure in 2/3rds of black families contributes considerable to lack of compliance.

But there again... where is the MSM in pointing this issues out? Politically incorrect for the MSM and no no they can't criticize the political organizations that have
specifically tore apart the two parent black family.
I can prove this over and over again.

Forum List

Back