🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the EU is Dying; It is a Stupid Contrived System of Bureaucratic mismanagement

This video is pretty good in explaining why the EU cannot last much longer.
I can certainly understand what they're trying to do.

But I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they convinced themselves and each other that 18 (or whatever the number is now) separate countries would be able to efficiently exist under one currency.

I'm assuming the Euro-wine had been flowing.

Nature abhors stupidity.

I can see you want to harm Soros propaganda, which makes you believe it was Putin responsible for Brexit.

Were I Putin, I would try to bust up the EU, sure, but I have seen no direct evidence he has done that.

Latest events in Britain keep demonstrating the world: you DO NOT need any evidence if Teresa May says "It's highly likely Russia did it."

But I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they convinced themselves and each other that 18 (or whatever the number is now) separate countries would be able to efficiently exist under one currency.

I think that the EU is the misbegotten result of some pan-European idealism and not economics.

There should be three trade markets in Europe, with the British Commonwealth being a fourth of its own.

NW Europe is more advanced and has similar business practices and would make a great economic block.

Easter Europe would be another trading block and the Mediterranean nations a third.

But to try and bring them all together under one economic union provides ample opportunity for arbitrage schemes and swindles.

A political union of them all is simply insanity.

Last edited:
Latest events in Britain keep demonstrating the world: you DO NOT need any evidence if Teresa May says "It's highly likely Russia did it."

So now Farage works for Putin too?

Are you serious?
Everything which goes wrong is's Putin's fault. And everybody who disagrees with Deep State works for Putin.

This is what desperate Deep State is teaching those who listen to its Media. They even make people believe Trump works for Putin. Oh, what a nonsense. I don't know how the people can buy such kind of crap. But quite a few do...

Last edited:

I think that the EU is the misbegotten result of some pan-European idealism and not economics.

There should be three trade markets in Europe, with the British Commonwealth being a fourth of its own.

NW Europe is more advanced and has similar business practices and would make a great economic block.

Easter Europe would be another trading block and the Mediterranean nations a third.

But to try and bring them all together under one economic union provides ample opportunity for triage schemes and swindles.

A political union of them all is simply insanity.
Yeah, I can see the representatives from Greece & Italy at the meeting, promising they'd keep their fiscal shit together.

"Uh, yeah, sure, we can do this, no sweat! Hey, toss that bottle of Grappa over here, willya?"

:booze:

The point of the EU was to make it an economic force similar to the US.

There were a lot of people in the UK that were not happy about joining the EU from the get go. I think people have a tendency to forget this.

If i was Putin it would not be in favor of EU breakup.....i would want them to lay as many onerous laws and regulations on themselves as possible.....like you need more migrants...this blows the hell out of their welfare budget which then does same to their military budget, pretty soon their Air Forces can't fly and their Navy can't buy ammo and causes widespread civil unrest.....oh wait

Forum List

Back