Why the GOP is Losing Independents

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
The morons in safe red districts will always say because we don’t stand up for our conservative ideals. Hogwash. While there are always losers on the left that like handout and big government, they majority if independents prefer lower taxes, less government and less and responsible regulations. They recognize the government can do little right. Yer we lose them.

Comes down to 2 issues that the GOP has gone extreme on:
(1) Abortion: No abortion no exceptions is an extreme stance that most independents can’t vote for.

(2) Gun Control: I like guns and own them but something drastic need to be done and GOP won’t budge here.

Stick to this and we won’t have a chance in PA, MI, VA, AZ, CO etc.

The morons in safe red districts will always say because we don’t stand up for our conservative ideals. Hogwash. While there are always losers on the left that like handout and big government, they majority if independents prefer lower taxes, less government and less and responsible regulations. They recognize the government can do little right. Yer we lose them.

(1) Abortion: No abortion no exceptions is an extreme stance that most independents can’t vote for.

(2) Gun Control: I like guns and own them but something drastic need to be done and GOP won’t budge here.

Very few Republicans, imo, are in the no abortion no exception crowd, We certainly dont want to pay for them, and only idiot Dims think they cant get abortions.
What needs to be done about guns has nothing to do with guns, it has to to with idiot Dim judges and Dim leadership allowing dangerous criminals to roam the streets....release them after violent crimes to do the same thing, dont put them away like they should be.
Independents arent as stupid as you describe them here, but sounds like you are.

The loss for colorado in 2024 for the House will because of the fruitcake Boebert. Unless she starts to be productive and ceases with the QAnon crap, that's going to be one less GOP MAGAt in office.

I was just telling someone on another thread they need to stop with the Hunter bullshit. The Biden's in bed with China shit. The election was rigged bs. No one's buying it.

Oh, but us liberals aren't going to help. Abortion is a KEY issue. Why? Because 70% of women want them to be legal, and they vote.

You've been calling him Sleepy Joe. Meanwhile it's you who's been sleeping on Joe.

Reagan and Eisenhower, Gingrich said, “preferred to be underestimated” and “wanted people to think of them as pleasant – but not dangerous”, and thereby enjoyed great success.

“Biden has achieved something similar,” Gingrich continued, by taking “an amazingly narrow four-vote majority in the US House and a 50-50 tie in the Senate and turn[ing] it into trillions of dollars in spending – and a series of radical bills”

Of course he doesn't put it as kindly as I do.

Abortion and Trump

link? Or is this more of your bullshit you just make up?
Keep arguing. Meanwhile, you keep losing independents.

Let me tell you another fact without providing one shred of evidence. Take it or leave it. 70% of the women who voted this midterm, voted Democrat. It stopped your red wave and you know it. That damn Supreme Court leak. If that wasn't leaked, who knows how big that red wave would have been. Hershey Walkey would have won.

You make some valid points OP, however, the GOP is doing more wrong than just that.

The loss for colorado in 2024 for the House will because of the fruitcake Boebert. Unless she starts to be productive and ceases with the QAnon crap, that's going to be one less GOP MAGAt in office.
Come on. Republicans lost many years ago. Progs will have pedophile relations accepted and the beginning of euthanasia and the thought process bestiality in the agenda game. We are done at this point. we ger our checks from the government and pensions in all ways with medical and we will not upset the applecart.

Very few Republicans, imo, are in the no abortion no exception crowd, We certainly dont want to pay for them, and only idiot Dims think they cant get abortions.
What needs to be done about guns has nothing to do with guns, it has to to with idiot Dim judges and Dim leadership allowing dangerous criminals to roam the streets....release them after violent crimes to do the same thing, dont put them away like they should be.
Independents arent as stupid as you describe them here, but sounds like you are.
If they weren`t armed in the first place it`s unlikely they would have been in jail. All the world has assholes but most countries don`t let them play with guns. Are you saying that Republican judges and DAs in the south aren`t doing the same thing? BS
"Dims"? Grow the fuck up, child.

LOL

Keep arguing. Meanwhile, you keep losing independents.

Let me tell you another fact without providing one shred of evidence. Take it or leave it. 70% of the women who voted this midterm, voted Democrat. It stopped your red wave and you know it. That damn Supreme Court leak. If that wasn't leaked, who knows how big that red wave would have been. Hershey Walkey would have won.

70% where?

Also again, that 70% includes people that would limit birth control abortions to 15 weeks or so.

Come on. Republicans lost many years ago. Progs will have pedophile relations accepted and the beginning of euthanasia and the thought process bestiality in the agenda game. We are done at this point. we ger our checks from the government and pensions in all ways with medical and we will not upset the applecart.

I just hate hearing you MAGAts spew over and over.

70% where?

Also again, that 70% includes people that would limit birth control abortions to 15 weeks or so.
Oh I'll give you that. A lot of people who voted Democratic are uncomfortable about late term abortions. They're stupid. They don't realize when that procedure is used. Ignorance. When people are educated and then asked the questions, 70% believe abortion should be legal, should be none of the states business. Mitch McConnell should have no say in this.

But keep arguing and denying. You're losing elections because of it. Don't expect me to help you. I may even say things to confuse you. Good luck.

It all depends on how you ask the question, and what levels of restriction you are seeking.

Many people on both sides would be OK with a 15 week limit on birth control abortions and exceptions only for the life of the mother after that. Life, not health.
What about if the kid is going to come out a retard? I say kill it. My doctor even agrees. Who cares what you think?

Forum List

Back