Why the greedy upper class loves the GOP

I just googled "U.S. wants to regulate corporate development of the moon" and this came up.

Well we all known why welfare babies like you love the Democrats! They can buy your vote for scraps, since you don't have any skills and don't like to work much anyways!
Yeah, I didn't have any skills after being honorably discharged from the army. No market for financial dispersing or top secret communications in the REAL world.
I just love it when cons call vets welfare babies.

I just googled "U.S. wants to regulate corporate development of the moon" and this came up.

Well we all known why welfare babies like you love the Democrats! They can buy your vote for scraps, since you don't have any skills and don't like to work much anyways!
Yeah, I didn't have any skills after being honorably discharged from the army. No market for financial dispersing or top secret communications in the REAL world.

No I am not calling vets welfare babies. I am calling you a welfare and on your service to this country I call :bsflag:

No I am not calling vets welfare babies. I am calling you a welfare and on your service to this country I call :bsflag:
That's what all you chicken hawks say honorable vets.

Forum List

Back