Why The Hilly Nothingburger story

On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to Former president Bubba Clinton who set up (and owned) Hillary’s email domain and helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and she shared classifed information with Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to “print for Bill” (presumably Bill Clinton). The email exchange, covered allegations of ” the theft of foreign aid by Bangladeshi banker and major Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus, started with an email from an unidentified person to State Department official Melanne Verveer, who forwarded her exchange on to Hillary Clinton, who then sent it on to Flores, Cooper and Band.”

From your link, thank you. But of course she is immune.

because new info out showing she broke the laws, which we alrdy knew but not only was Wiener able to read classified documents but of course The Clinton foundation staff could too, the better to maximize profits.
Judicial Watch: New Emails Prove Hillary Shared Classified Info W/Clinton Foundation
No only that but information was sent to people in other Nations and this info was not secure and unauthorized. I have been searching and reading many emails. Also the emails show that Burrni was being shafted by the DNC during the election process.

Next question is who did Billy Boy and his stafff share the info with

Until we exact justice from criminals at the highest levels of government; our nation will continue its downward spiral into lawlessness, and toward a de facto caste system of "us", and "them". America cannot sustain itself as a truly free nation "of the people" under such conditions...

Crooked Hillary is apparently quite racist! She did not want to fly on the same jet as Micheal Obama!

Newly released email: Clinton asked to fly on separate plane from Michelle Obama in 2011
It's no secret the Clintons and Obamas hate each other. Hillary still blames Barry for ruining her 1st 'it's my turn'.

As Hillary's team 1st brought up the 'birther' story in 2008, I imagine it would be uncomfortable to be on the same plane together.

Past evidence has shown, though, how Hillary is a racist anti-Semite:

'Jew Bastard'....

Until we exact justice from criminals at the highest levels of government; our nation will continue its downward spiral into lawlessness, and toward a de facto caste system of "us", and "them". America cannot sustain itself as a truly free nation "of the people" under such conditions...
I agree.....no more ooooops I filled out my taxes wrong let me amend em.....or oooooops I didnt know I couldnt use campaign money for personel expenses..................

• Insider Trading
  • Money Laundering
  • Treason
  • Bribery
  • Theft of Charitable Donations
  • Espionage
  • Perjury

Whatever it takes to make a buck for The Clinton Crime Family!

Forum List

Back