Why the hysteria over only 4-5% of the population?

I am still trying to find the 3% of women that are nymphomaniacs.....
I dated one, not near as fun in real life as they are in fantasy...
Clearly it wasn't the "right" one.
if you like insane jealousy, paranoia and Schizophrenia she'd be perfect.
Oh you mean Italian?
my wife is Italian! ..this girl was Irish and from bama..
Well there ya go!

Oh you mean Italian?
my wife is Italian! ..this girl was Irish and from bama..
She'sa gotta no fighta inna her?
my wife? shiiit she's as tough as they make um.

Well it is puzzy........Depends how well the suck also...
if I said chrome off a trailer hitch, would you understand?
That would be Korean women........
yeah my first girl friend.

Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]” [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]” [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

Who is hysterical over marriage equality?

U.S. Adults Estimate That 25% of Americans Are Gay or Lesbian

Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

Even if the "less educated" were right, marriage equality does not impact their lives, so why do they care? Why do they want Big Government to control the lives of these people?

What about politicians? Surely they know their monstrous bills making discrimination legal would affect only 5% of the population, so why do they harp on it?

My own opinion is that RW politicians pander to the fundie nutters because they figure they'll only lose that 5% of the vote.

What about posters here? Why do they get so hysterical over 5% of the population? Why do they want to deny them the same rights the rest of us enjoy?
Why did the LW politicitians vote against ghey marriage for hundreds of years? What changed?
hey dumbshit gay marriage was not even an "thing" for hundreds of years.
It only became an issue in the last 50 or so years.
besides lots of gay and lesbian couples were secretly married.
state or religious sanctioning is only a formality.
why did grown men marry children for thousands OF YEARS ?
What percentage of children being intentionally denied the human right to be raised by their actual parents is OK with you? Why should everyone be forced to subsidize these people if their numbers are so irrelevant?
Such a low percentage of males are homo yet they spread the most STD's by far.
Why such a loud and large representation in the public sphere if the numbers are so low? Why should they be so heavily propagated if their numbers are so irrelevant?

Your excuses to discriminate against gay people are pathetic, hypocritical and very old lies that have been disproved years ago.

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the lie and garbage in the first sentence.

Adopted children aren't raised with their ACTUAL parents as you describe it. An actual parent doesn't have to share dna with the child. The person who loves the child and guides it to adulthood, the person who puts the child's needs before the adult's own wants is the ACTUAL parent. The person who sat up nights when the child was sick is the ACTUAL parent.

Children whose parent or both parents have died aren't raised by the ACTUAL parents.

Children whose parents have divorced aren't raised by both of the ACTUAL parents.

Children who are in a foster home aren't raised by the ACTUAL parents.

Yet you have no problem with those situations. Just a situation that includes gay people.

You have no right to tell anyone how to raise their child as long as they aren't breaking the law. The government has no business getting involved with any family that's not breaking the law. You and those like you scream you want a smaller and unobtrusive government but your actions say the exact opposite. You want a big government nanny to tell everyone how to live, how to raise their kids, who they can marry and to force women to carry a pregnancy against her will.

Stop lying and trying to use innocent children that you don't know and never met to excuse your homophobia, bigotry and wanting to discriminate against your fellow Americans. You don't give a damn about any child beyond maybe your own. So cut the garbage and lies.

When I see you post that you don't want cuts in food stamps, after school programs, schools and other services that children need then I'll start to believe you have any concern for anyone else's child.

Right now, you're just another homophobe liar. Using innocent children to excuse your own hate and bigotry has to be one of the lowest things I've seen from a conservative yet.

:desk:

Got that number? Maybe you should get a second opinion?

It was a chick right?

If not, I don't care anymore
never been gay pop (sorry to burst your bubble)
it was 33 years ago she's probably worn it out by now.

Ohhhhhh that nympo!

Yes she/we did.

It's not hysteria.

It's disgust.

And exhaustion.

The rest of us are goddamned sick-and-tired of them hogging the limelight.

They're just not that important.

Then again, circus freaks DO tend to get more odd looks than normal folk.

Who is retarded again? Oh, that would be you, retarded idiot.
nope still all you...
Nope, retard, you are the stupid libtard. Idiot.
Nope, you're the dumb ass.
Another retard opens mouth and farts, dumbass.
America's worst is not a real retard but an incredible simulation...
You simulate intelligence all the time, and you are a real retard.

Why do we have this hysteria?
Because legalizing gay marriage advances the "homosexual agenda" and unfairly paints opponents as bigots.
And persons like you pour just want to pour an oil into the fire. Do you realize this?

Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]” [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]” [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

Even if the "less educated" were right, marriage equality does not impact their lives, so why do they care? Why do they want Big Government to control the lives of these people?

What about politicians? Surely they know their monstrous bills making discrimination legal would affect only 5% of the population, so why do they harp on it?

My own opinion is that RW politicians pander to the fundie nutters because they figure they'll only lose that 5% of the vote.

What about posters here? Why do they get so hysterical over 5% of the population? Why do they want to deny them the same rights the rest of us enjoy?
Why did the LW politicitians vote against ghey marriage for hundreds of years? What changed?
What percentage of children being intentionally denied the human right to be raised by their actual parents is OK with you? Why should everyone be forced to subsidize these people if their numbers are so irrelevant?
Why such a loud and large representation in the public sphere if the numbers are so low? Why should they be so heavily propagated if their numbers are so irrelevant?

Your excuses to discriminate against gay people are pathetic, hypocritical and very old lies that have been disproved years ago.

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the lie and garbage in the first sentence.

Adopted children aren't raised with their ACTUAL parents as you describe it. An actual parent doesn't have to share dna with the child. The person who loves the child and guides it to adulthood, the person who puts the child's needs before the adult's own wants is the ACTUAL parent. The person who sat up nights when the child was sick is the ACTUAL parent.

Children whose parent or both parents have died aren't raised by the ACTUAL parents.

Children whose parents have divorced aren't raised by both of the ACTUAL parents.

Yet you have no problem with those situations. Just a situation that includes gay people.

You have no right to tell anyone how to raise their child as long as they aren't breaking the law. The government has no business getting involved with any family that's not breaking the law. You and those like you scream you want a smaller and unobtrusive government but your actions say the exact opposite. You want a big government nanny to tell everyone how to live, how to raise their kids, who they can marry and to force women to carry a pregnancy against her will.

Stop lying and trying to use innocent children that you don't know and never met to excuse your homophobia, bigotry and wanting to discriminate against your fellow Americans. You don't give a damn about any child beyond maybe your own. So cut the garbage and lies.

When I see you post that you don't want cuts in food stamps, after school programs, schools and other services that children need then I'll start to believe you have any concern for anyone else's child.

Right now, you're just another homophobe liar. Using innocent children to excuse your own hate and bigotry has to be one of the lowest things I've seen from a conservative yet.
Total propaganda. Homophobia is a propagated misnomer.
Typical for a homofascist to resort to accusations of hate and bigotry based only on disagreement. Try rebutting my post legitimately and then we can have a conversation.

Typical for a homofascist to resort to accusations of hate and bigotry based only on disagreement. Try rebutting my post legitimately and then we can have a conversation.

Your problem is that I did rebut your post.

All the situations I listed never was a problem with you. Children are being raised just fine by people who they're not biologically tied to. And those children and being raised in love with good values.

If you had a problem with children not being raised by their biological parents then you would have a problem with the situations I listed yet you don't. In fact, people like you use the adoption excuse as to why a woman shouldn't terminate a pregnancy. Yet you now claim that kids who aren't raised by their "actual" parents are being harmed. But only if they're being raised in a home with a gay couple.

Your homophobia screams from each word you post and you're too much of a coward to admit it. You lie and try to change the subject.

Which his typical of cowards who hate and are now seeing that our nation rejects hate and all you stand for.

You can make up all the lies you want but it will never be the truth.

Adoptive children, children of divorce, children who's parents have died and children who are in the foster care system aren't being raised by their "actual" parents and you have no problem with it.

Your only problem is gay people raising children and you're using innocent children to excuse your hate and bigotry. You're also using very old and tired lies. Lies have been disproven for a very long time.

So cut the garbage. Stop lying to yourself, you're the only one who believes the lies.

Your days of out right discrimination and bigotry are numbered. You know it and you still want to have the right to discriminate against your fellow Americans. It's over. The supreme court will rule in favor of equal rights and you will once again start lashing out with lies and hate against anyone who doesn't agree with you. Most of the nation doesn't agree with you so you better get used to it. It's not going to change back to hate and homophobia.

I'll bet you are one of those people who claim the jews were on a hunger strike and refused to eat the meals prepared in all those ovens the germans so kindly made for them. Yeah the gays should be grateful you let them live.

It was a chick right?

Ohhhhhh that nympo!

Yes she/we did.
did you have to take a number?

how can there be a conversation when everything you say is bigotry rationalized ..

What was his name?
Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.- Lou reed

Hysteria's two-fold. One sensible, one not to much.

Firstly, suspension of rights or alteration in a major eway of rights never happens all at once, but rather a bit at a time. Try it too quickly and the drastic change is more likely to get opposed than a slighter change hard ot see the implictions of. It's the old boil a pot of water by raising the temp gradually and a frog will stay put boiling to death, whereas if you drop it in a pot of already boiling water it'll jump out. (PETA people relax, it's only a thought experiment.) :) So if definitions of marriage are changed to include same-sex couples, religious poeple worry about it being just the first of many changes to come and must oppose it or risk being faceed with the next in a line of changes.

The second reason though is more embarassing. While only a small percentage of people identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual, the actual number of gays, lesbians, and bisexuals is many times higher but people don't identify as what they in fact are.

It was a chick right?

Ohhhhhh that nympo!

Yes she/we did.

Yes, my number was 1979. God I hated disco

It was a chick right?

Ohhhhhh that nympo!

Yes she/we did.

Yes, my number was 1979. God I hated disco
you're preaching to the choir brother !

Forum List

Back