Why the hysteria over only 4-5% of the population?

I've made that same point. College buds could say they're homo, get married and get the financial benefits and then just get some cheap no-liability divorce and use the system. Thank a homo.
You know college buds could do that before gays could get married, right?
College buds of the same gender? Since when?
No, when gays could not be married only hetero college buds could get married. The point being that being a student in college is irrlevant. Unless of course you were trying to evoke some level of emotion over gay marriage at college? You know like arguing against 2nd amendment rights of college students to "protect" the kids.

"College buds could say they are homo's get married"

RKM, the only way that what you said makes any sense in the context of the discussion is to admit.........

GAYS WERE NEVER EXCLUDED FROM MARRIAGE.
false pop! and you know it .
if you are barred from marrying who you love in any way that's an exclusion..
religious nonsense and homophobia are not solid or fair reasons to keep people from marrying.
all anti gay laws, ordinances etc. are based on those two things.

Including same sex siblings?

Natural procreative design is not arbitrary.

Which takes you right back to step parenting.

Step kids aren't biological offspring either.

No matter what the "argument", shine a bright light on it and it falls apart.

Bottom line is, you think its icky and you think you have the right to impose your will on others.
You make stuff up to fit your biases.
Step kids are a anomalous. That is you using the anecdotal to justify a problem. Like George Burns smoking cigars every day and living to 100 proves that smoking is good for you.
say's Mr. makin' shit up to fit his bias..
Show me what I made up.
you'd have to repost everything you've ever done.
Another troll who deserves no more discussion.

I've made that same point. College buds could say they're homo, get married and get the financial benefits and then just get some cheap no-liability divorce and use the system. Thank a homo.
No, when gays could not be married only hetero college buds could get married. The point being that being a student in college is irrlevant. Unless of course you were trying to evoke some level of emotion over gay marriage at college? You know like arguing against 2nd amendment rights of college students to "protect" the kids.

RKM, the only way that what you said makes any sense in the context of the discussion is to admit.........

Being gay at all was illegal. Then when being gay was no longer illegal, they dared to attempt to get married. Then the religious whacks pissed their pants and ran to their representatives to write laws banning gay marriage. Then the SCOTUS decided to hear the case for whether states can ban gay marriage and / or not recognize gay marriages from other states. Try to keep up Pop23. The issue is gay marriage not sibling marriage.

The USSC will simply rule if same gender couples can marry. Straight or gay.

Sorry dude.

I rely on the empirical. You resort to propaganda.
false steaming pile..
one question, with your obvious homophobia why did you pick a profession (musician) that is so densely populated with gay people?
Show me what is not empirical.
I have no irrational fear of homos. Homophobia is a misnomer term used by pro-homo bigots.
bullshit your intense dislike of gays is irrational hate come from fear.
you have not answered this: one question, with your obvious homophobia why did you pick a profession (musician) that is so densely populated with gay people?
Densely populated...
what term would you have used ?
the entertainment bizz has always had a large number of gays and other assorted so called non normal people.
I was just being a smart-ass. Ass and densely populated being the operative terms.
That's just how my deviant mind works. :thup:

religious nonsense and homophobia are not solid or fair reasons to keep people from marrying.

Or the realization that the groups are far different. That being said I see no reason that an accommodation that includes the legal and financial benefits to a group that desires and deserves same.

Other wise I see no reason to exclude same sex siblings

Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else[]” [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer[]” [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

Who is hysterical over marriage equality?

U.S. Adults Estimate That 25% of Americans Are Gay or Lesbian

Those with lower incomes, the less educated, women, and young people give the highest estimates

Even if the "less educated" were right, marriage equality does not impact their lives, so why do they care? Why do they want Big Government to control the lives of these people?

What about politicians? Surely they know their monstrous bills making discrimination legal would affect only 5% of the population, so why do they harp on it?

My own opinion is that RW politicians pander to the fundie nutters because they figure they'll only lose that 5% of the vote.

What about posters here? Why do they get so hysterical over 5% of the population? Why do they want to deny them the same rights the rest of us enjoy?

Its the left that get hysterical about queers. The rest of us could care less. They already have the same rights as everyone else, they just want special rights and they want to force everyone to accept their disgusting behavior as 'normal'.

Faggots aren't normal and no one has to accept them as normal. That's our right.
Exactly

Or the realization that the groups are far different. That being said I see no reason that an accommodation that includes the legal and financial benefits to a group that desires and deserves same.

It's the same reason as before. Gay marriage has nothing to do with incest.

Being gay at all was illegal. Then when being gay was no longer illegal, they dared to attempt to get married. Then the religious whacks pissed their pants and ran to their representatives to write laws banning gay marriage. Then the SCOTUS decided to hear the case for whether states can ban gay marriage and / or not recognize gay marriages from other states. Try to keep up Pop23. The issue is gay marriage not sibling marriage.

Sorry dude.
You speak for the USSC?

Sorry dude.
You speak for the USSC?

How can they rule gay marriage legal. That would discriminate against same sex heterosexuals.

Explain yourself Mr. Inclusive.

Not in the traditional way maybe.

Sorry dude.
You speak for the USSC?

How can they rule gay marriage legal. That would discriminate against same sex heterosexuals.

How does a gay marriage discriminate against a heterosexual marriage? Are you nipping on the whisky this afternoon?

Since when is incest traditional?

Sorry dude.
You speak for the USSC?

How does a gay marriage discriminate against a heterosexual marriage? Are you nipping on the whisky this afternoon?

Heterosexual same sex couples dummy.

Google it fool

Sorry dude.
You speak for the USSC?

Heterosexual same sex couples dummy.
Who said gay marriage would exclude heterosexual same sex couples? Well beside you....

Google it fool
I did, and it never existed here, not legally. So again since when is incest traditional? I mean maybe your parents did it, but it was illegal then too. FYI your avatar... yeah the guy in the pic looks like the progeny of incest. Is that a coincidence?

I know it's irrelevant to a liberal, because it's the truth.
truth is relative, fact is not, you have no facts to back YOUR racist and homophobic bullshit .
Fact is before welfare blacks families were close.
your point? that did not make them any less disadvantaged
What are you talking about? You take a once strong family unit and destroy it. You don't call that a disadvantage?
dodge a strong family has fuck all to do with it.
they have and still do get the shitty end of the stick.
having a so called strong family doesn't change that.
as always you're spewing pseudo religious garbage.....
Lol, so all the baby momma's isn't a problem In your world? Okay got it.

Honestly, I don't even care. I'm bored with the LGBT activists pulling their brownshirt tactics and I could care less about coddling their insecurities. I'm pro gay marriage but this constant whining and manufactured victimhood crap (ala cake/bakery, etc.) they pull is tiring and has turned me from a supporter to finding I loathe even hearing about their BS anymore.

Honestly, I don't even care. I'm bored with the LGBT activists pulling their brownshirt tactics and I could care less about coddling their insecurities. I'm pro gay marriage but this constant whining and manufactured victimhood crap (ala cake/bakery, etc.) they pull is tiring and has turned me from a supporter to finding I loathe even hearing about their BS anymore.
Who were you before you got banned?

I've never been banned and I'm new to this forum. Sorry, but I'm just me.

Good luck

Who were you before you got banned?

Forum List

Back