Why the hysteria over only 4-5% of the population?

Honestly, I don't even care. I'm bored with the LGBT activists pulling their brownshirt tactics and I could care less about coddling their insecurities. I'm pro gay marriage but this constant whining and manufactured victimhood crap (ala cake/bakery, etc.) they pull is tiring and has turned me from a supporter to finding I loathe even hearing about their BS anymore.

I think that's what the problem is with most people. I also don't care what they do, I'm just tired of hearing them cry about about their victimhood. Liberals have always said they were for equal rights, except when it comes to Christians or any conservatives. We're supposed to give in to whatever they want.

I've never been banned and I'm new to this forum. Sorry, but I'm just me.

Good luck

Honestly, I don't even care. I'm bored with the LGBT activists pulling their brownshirt tactics and I could care less about coddling their insecurities. I'm pro gay marriage but this constant whining and manufactured victimhood crap (ala cake/bakery, etc.) they pull is tiring and has turned me from a supporter to finding I loathe even hearing about their BS anymore.
Who were you before you got banned?
Oh, yeah. Where were you before then where you became loathe to the "constant whining and manufactured victimhood crap?"

Why would you think he's someone that has been banned? Mike has never been here before today.

I look at how the professional activists have taken what was a reasonably good cause and warped it into being the actual bigots themselves. If you won't comply or agree to like them, you'll be destroyed. As far as I'm concerned as long as they keep pimping their cause with Brownshirt like tactics I'm not going to support them for anything.

I don't even care if they get married or not, I just tire of the whining.

I think that's what the problem is with most people. I also don't care what they do, I'm just tired of hearing them cry about about their victimhood. Liberals have always said they were for equal rights, except when it comes to Christians or any conservatives. We're supposed to give in to whatever they want.

Good luck

I think he thinks he knows you from somewhere....

I look at how the professional activists have taken what was a reasonably good cause and warped it into being the actual bigots themselves. If you won't comply or agree to like them, you'll be destroyed. As far as I'm concerned as long as they keep pimping their cause with Brownshirt like tactics I'm not going to support them for anything.

There are activists on both sides of this argument. Why are you listening to the activists if you don't want to hear them?

Can you rethink your question or translate it into English and get back to me?

Good luck

Oh, yeah. Where were you before then where you became loathe to the "constant whining and manufactured victimhood crap?"

Interesting...

I don't know him, so I seriously doubt he knows me. This is funny!

Good luck

I think he thinks he knows you from somewhere....

Good luck

I'll go slow for ya. Where did this loathing of which you speak originate?

There are activists on both sides of this argument. Why are you listening to the activists if you don't want to hear them?

Those activists make SURE you hear them, has nothing to do with wanting to listen to them.

Yep... that's pretty slow (seems quite natural)

The loathing is from the constant need to pimp the subject in the news, create and manufacture situations/outrage, the need to think that everyone will accept them for their orientation when most people couldn't give a toss. Let the Supreme Court deal with it and let the chips fall where they may.

Their overall cause is a low to no priority item for me and the aggressive oppressive tactics they use lately puts them in the insecure nut-job category. That's sad because there's plenty of great gay/lesbian folks out there. I truly think their cause has been hijacked by the extremists within their own midst.

Good luck

Gays being like .03 of American population, that makes them the (drum roll please): Dummta Da: The penultimate "MINORITY".And all the pull they have, money and lawyers they buy, makes it seem like they are 60 percent or something. BZZZT! Wrong.

Those activists make SURE you hear them, has nothing to do with wanting to listen to them.
How? Have you been tied down and forced to listen to them? I'm from Texas, so I have not seen these militant speakers going around forcing people to listen.

The loathing is from the constant need to pimp the subject in the news, create and manufacture situations/outrage, the need to think that everyone will accept them for their orientation when most people couldn't give a toss. Let the Supreme Court deal with it and let the chips fall where they may.

Their overall cause is a low to no priority item for me and the aggressive oppressive tactics they use lately puts them in the insecure nut-job category. That's sad because there's plenty of great gay/lesbian folks out there. I truly think their cause has been hijacked by the extremists within their own midst.

Good luck

Then why are you on this thread, and why don't you just change the channel? This girl I know is telling me that she thinks you are protesting too much.

I answered a top post with my thoughts on the subject and if that's a problem for you its just too bad. I don't object to your lifestyle at all and say more power to you!

Good luck!

Good luck
Then why are you on this thread, and why don't you just change the channel? This girl I know is telling me that she thinks you are protesting too much.

I answered a top post with my thoughts on the subject and if that's a problem for you its just too bad. I don't object to your lifestyle at all and say more power to you!

Good luck!

Not a problem, just very odd for the new guy's first posts to be in a political forum claiming there's too much discussion on gays. FYI I'm libertarian, christian, conservative... and I don't think there's too much discussion on a topic, given the fact that it's in front of the Supreme Court right now.

If you think supreme court cases are bad subjects in a political forum... I have to ask. Is this your first time discussing politics?

I hit the tab button on top that said "active topics" this thread was at the top when I did that, so in I went...

Enjoy!

Good luck!

Not a problem, just very odd for the new guy first post to be in a political forum claiming there's too much discussion on gays. FYI I'm libertarian, christian, conservative... and I don't think there's too much discussion on a topic, give the fact that it's in front of the Supreme Court right now.

I hit the tab button on top that said "active topics" this thread was at the top when I did that, so in I went...

Enjoy!

Good luck!

Not a problem, just very odd for the new guy first post to be in a political forum claiming there's too much discussion on gays. FYI I'm libertarian, christian, conservative... and I don't think there's too much discussion on a topic, give the fact that it's in front of the Supreme Court right now.
Welcome aboard and please talk at the end of the quotes not the beginning.

You know college buds could do that before gays could get married, right?
College buds of the same gender? Since when?
No, when gays could not be married only hetero college buds could get married. The point being that being a student in college is irrlevant. Unless of course you were trying to evoke some level of emotion over gay marriage at college? You know like arguing against 2nd amendment rights of college students to "protect" the kids.

"College buds could say they are homo's get married"

RKM, the only way that what you said makes any sense in the context of the discussion is to admit.........

GAYS WERE NEVER EXCLUDED FROM MARRIAGE.
false pop! and you know it .
if you are barred from marrying who you love in any way that's an exclusion..
religious nonsense and homophobia are not solid or fair reasons to keep people from marrying.
all anti gay laws, ordinances etc. are based on those two things.

Including same sex siblings?
why not! it would be impossible for them to reproduce.
reproduction is the priority in some peoples minds when talking marriage.
no bogus moral outrage please.

Which takes you right back to step parenting.

Step kids aren't biological offspring either.

No matter what the "argument", shine a bright light on it and it falls apart.

Bottom line is, you think its icky and you think you have the right to impose your will on others.
You make stuff up to fit your biases.
Step kids are a anomalous. That is you using the anecdotal to justify a problem. Like George Burns smoking cigars every day and living to 100 proves that smoking is good for you.
say's Mr. makin' shit up to fit his bias..
Show me what I made up.
you'd have to repost everything you've ever done.
Another troll who deserves no more discussion.
thanks for making my point for me.

Forum List

Back