🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why The NIST Report on WTC 7 is Unscientific and False

there is no active movement for gathering engineers who support nist you idiot. Your movement is on life support.

My point is for 12 years you jokers have been pushing this crap and have not even reached 1% support from the total engineering community. Richard gage is actively sucking money from you dumbasses to pay for his vacat... Er... "truther circus". How's that working out?

Yeah he has such compelling evidence.

Epic fail.

there is no active movement for gathering engineers who support nist because it would be a embarrassment to debwunkers when no one would sign on to the shady nist report
total bullshit !

Civil & structural engineers on wtc collapse
this is a blog dedicated to all the engineers that have spoken out about what happened on 9/11 but were quotemined by the "truthmovement". I have also added engineers that just commented on the events that day. I will be updating this blog reguraliry.
Architects and engineers
i guess a lot of you have heard about the website ae911truth where a group of individuals claim that what happened to wtc 1, 2 and 7 could not have happened. This is just a claim, because they have nothing to show for their allegation that it could not have happened the way it did. You won't find any calculations that show how the nist report is wrong. On this site, you will find many structural engineers - those who actually know what they are talking about - explaining why the towers collapsed the way they did. So feel free to look at all the information i have gathered about the research done on the collapse on the towers. The research has been published in numerous engineering magazines and all over the internet on engineering sites (see the links on the right side of this site).

Only a handful of architects and engineers question the nist report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the nist report, remember that there are 123,000 members of asce(american society of civil engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 80,000 members of aia(american institute of architects) who do not question the nist report.

Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at ae911truth - there are also 120,000 members of asme(american society of mechanical engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 370,000 members of ieee(institute of electrical and electronics engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 40,000 members of aiche(american institute of chemical engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 35,000 members of aiaa (american institute of aeronautics and astronautics) who do not question the nist report. So who would you rather believe?

civil & structural engineers on wtc collapse

saying someone does not question is pure assumption...people that have said nothing can not be consider as supporting the NIST report unless they have indicated so..that would be like 9/11 truth claiming anyone not actively speaking against them therefore supports them and does not question their theory and in trying to make this false claim your blogger has already lost all credibility...

Last edited:
debunked!

by who ? When ? Where ? ....debwunker...lol
got you by the scrotum again
The story...

On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower.
'Power Down' Condition at the WTC on the Weekend Preceding 9/11

Did this provide an opportunity for explosives to be planted?

Our take...

There are problems with this account.

#1, it's sourced by one person only, Scott Forbes, and corroboration seems limited. In an interview he said, for instance:

SF: Many, many people have talked to me about the power down and one person was contacted by a journalist as a backup source for my information.
Killtown: Scott Forbes Interview

But why only one? And where is this backup? The WTC held the offices of many large, important companies, and to have their central computers turned off would have been extremely inconvenient. To put it mildly. Thousands of people would have known about this, from local employees to staff in other parts of the company. So where are they?

Actually there may be a clue in a subsequent Forbes interview:

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...
George Washington's Blog: Interview with Scott Forbes

So Forbes doesn’t appear to have any direct knowledge of conditions on floors below his own, and perhaps above (which makes sense, of course). If only one or two companies were affected then this would make the lack of corroboration more noticeable; of course, this also presents fewer opportunities to prepare the building for demolition.

WTC Power Down

[ame=http://youtu.be/IergOYj63oE]9/11 Debunked: No Drop in WTC security pre-9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

lol...this crappy video debwunks nothing at all...did you even watch it ???

oooooo.1% of engineers have endorse the nist collapse theory

There is no active movement for gathering engineers who support NIST you idiot. Your movement is on life support.

My point is for 12 years you jokers have been pushing this crap and have not even reached 1% support from the total engineering community. Richard Gage is actively sucking money from you dumbasses to pay for his vacat... er... "truther circus". How's that working out?

EPIC FAIL.

There is no active movement for gathering engineers who support NIST because it would be a embarrassment To debwunkers when no one would sign on to the shady NIST report

Wow.

So what does that say about you and your idiot truther group? You have people ACTIVELY campainging for "the truth". 12 years you dopes have been at it, arguing mini nukes, holograms, thermite, explosives, space beams, etc. All this supposed proof. Not one person involved in this "conspiracy" has come forward to admit wrongdoing.

12 years and counting and you STILL cannot get more than 1% of the total engineering community.

THAT's an embarrassment.

The reason why there is no "movement" to gather engineers to support NIST is because you idiots reside in internet forums, hotel conference rooms and are basically non-existent. You're grains of sand on a beach. Your arguments aren't worth the time and money for engineers to waste their time on because they're bullshit. Plain and simple.

Where's the technical, peer-reviewed papers from your truther deities showing how the buildings actually came down?

There are none. 12 years of failure.

What are you doing to promote the "truth" eots? Sitting in a recliner smoking weed while you post in a thread viewed by 20 posters? Did you donate to Gage's vacation? Write a technical paper on how the demolitions were possible? You can't even think for yourself for crying out loud. All you do is post other people's videos and statements. Your the very "lemming" you proclaim everyone else to be.

There is no active movement for gathering engineers who support NIST you idiot. Your movement is on life support.

My point is for 12 years you jokers have been pushing this crap and have not even reached 1% support from the total engineering community. Richard Gage is actively sucking money from you dumbasses to pay for his vacat... er... "truther circus". How's that working out?

EPIC FAIL.

There is no active movement for gathering engineers who support NIST because it would be a embarrassment To debwunkers when no one would sign on to the shady NIST report

Wow.

So what does that say about you and your idiot truther group? You have people ACTIVELY campainging for "the truth". 12 years you dopes have been at it, arguing mini nukes, holograms, thermite, explosives, space beams, etc. All this supposed proof. Not one person involved in this "conspiracy" has come forward to admit wrongdoing.

12 years and counting and you STILL cannot get more than 1% of the total engineering community.

THAT's an embarrassment.

The reason why there is no "movement" to gather engineers to support NIST is because you idiots reside in internet forums, hotel conference rooms and are basically non-existent. You're grains of sand on a beach. Your arguments aren't worth the time and money for engineers to waste their time on because they're bullshit. Plain and simple.

Where's the technical, peer-reviewed papers from your truther deities showing how the buildings actually came down?

There are none. 12 years of failure.

What are you doing to promote the "truth" eots? Sitting in a recliner smoking weed while you post in a thread viewed by 20 posters? Did you donate to Gage's vacation? Write a technical paper on how the demolitions were possible? You can't even think for yourself for crying out loud. All you do is post other people's videos and statements. Your the very "lemming" you proclaim everyone else to be.

I never called anyone a lemming..stop making shit up..If you are not interested in the discussion why do and the rest of your trolls never miss a post or start one if no one else does ?...what do you think your achieving ? 12 years of complete failure ! more people question 9/11 than ever..12 years and you have debwunked nothing..

A nameless blogger states "I will be updating this blog reguraliry." (back in 2007)
What is reguraliry?

there is no active movement for gathering engineers who support nist because it would be a embarrassment to debwunkers when no one would sign on to the shady nist report
total bullshit !

Civil & structural engineers on wtc collapse
this is a blog dedicated to all the engineers that have spoken out about what happened on 9/11 but were quotemined by the "truthmovement". I have also added engineers that just commented on the events that day. I will be updating this blog reguraliry.
Architects and engineers
i guess a lot of you have heard about the website ae911truth where a group of individuals claim that what happened to wtc 1, 2 and 7 could not have happened. This is just a claim, because they have nothing to show for their allegation that it could not have happened the way it did. You won't find any calculations that show how the nist report is wrong. On this site, you will find many structural engineers - those who actually know what they are talking about - explaining why the towers collapsed the way they did. So feel free to look at all the information i have gathered about the research done on the collapse on the towers. The research has been published in numerous engineering magazines and all over the internet on engineering sites (see the links on the right side of this site).

Only a handful of architects and engineers question the nist report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the nist report, remember that there are 123,000 members of asce(american society of civil engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 80,000 members of aia(american institute of architects) who do not question the nist report.

Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at ae911truth - there are also 120,000 members of asme(american society of mechanical engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 370,000 members of ieee(institute of electrical and electronics engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 40,000 members of aiche(american institute of chemical engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 35,000 members of aiaa (american institute of aeronautics and astronautics) who do not question the nist report. So who would you rather believe?

civil & structural engineers on wtc collapse

saying someone does not question is pure assumption...people that have said nothing can not be consider as supporting the NIST report unless they have indicated so..that would be like 9/11 truth claiming anyone not actively speaking against them therefore supports them and does not question their theory and in trying to make this false claim your blogger has already lost all credibility...
funny how you always say that when your ass is handed to you.
the point is asshole and eunuchs for truff are a MINISCULE percentage of the engineering and architectural community.

like the blogger said :
"Only a handful of architects and engineers question the nist report, but they have never come up with an alternative. Although at first blush it may seem impressive that these people don't believe the nist report, remember that there are 123,000 members of asce(american society of civil engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 80,000 members of aia(american institute of architects) who do not question the nist report.

Although their field of expertise is not related to the construction of buildings - they don't seem to have a problem with that over at ae911truth - there are also 120,000 members of asme(american society of mechanical engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 370,000 members of ieee(institute of electrical and electronics engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 40,000 members of aiche(american institute of chemical engineers) who do not question the nist report. There are also 35,000 members of aiaa (american institute of aeronautics and astronautics) who do not question the nist report. So who would you rather believe?"
even more hilarious is you yammering about credibility, it's been shown to you countless times your "EXPERTS" HAVE NONE.
not to state the obvious but you have none either.

The story...

On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower.

Our take...

#1, it's sourced by one person only, Scott Forbes, and corroboration seems limited. In an interview he said, for instance:

SF: Many, many people have talked to me about the power down and one person was contacted by a journalist as a backup source for my information.

But why only one? And where is this backup? The WTC held the offices of many large, important companies, and to have their central computers turned off would have been extremely inconvenient. To put it mildly. Thousands of people would have known about this, from local employees to staff in other parts of the company. So where are they?

GW: How do you know that there was no electricity from floor 50 up, if Fiduciary Trust was on much higher floors -- starting at the 90th floor?

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...

So Forbes doesn’t appear to have any direct knowledge of conditions on floors below his own, and perhaps above (which makes sense, of course). If only one or two companies were affected then this would make the lack of corroboration more noticeable; of course, this also presents fewer opportunities to prepare the building for demolition.

WTC Power Down

[ame=http://youtu.be/IergOYj63oE]9/11 Debunked: No Drop in WTC security pre-9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

yep! and I still got you by the balls.

oooooo.1% of engineers have endorse the nist collapse theory

EPIC FAIL.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The story...

Our take...

WTC Power Down

It would be the first time in his history of actually watching a video if he did you know?:lmao::lmao::rofl:

I never called anyone a lemming..stop making shit up..If you are not interested in the discussion why do and the rest of your trolls never miss a post or start one if no one else does ?...what do you think your achieving ? 12 years of complete failure ! more people question 9/11 than ever..12 years and you have debwunked nothing..

Not interested? I am interested. It's because of morons like you who try and get people to believe crap based on quote mining and shear idiocy. How about you come up with some thoughts and arguments of your own instead of posting other's views in videos. Can't you think for yourself?

More people question 9/11 than ever?

:lol:

You still have not gotten 1% of the engineering population to follow your truther garbage. You dumbasses have been at this for 12 years. Nobody talks about your crap except in obscure internet forums, blogs, and virtually non-existent "pep rallies".

You and your ilk are the epitome of the word "failure". 12 years and you're all still arguing who has the correct conspiracy. Nukes, thermite, holograms, explosives, etc. Nobody has come up with a coherent, fact laden, complete with calculations, paper that gives any credence to what you or any other conspiracy nut claims.

Nothing. In 12 years.

Yet here sits, for example, Richard Gage, "engineer and beacon of truth", who sucks over $80,000 from you twats every year as he parades around the world on his vacati... errr... "truth presentation". Where is his paper on what actually happened? Too afraid to put something out there because it will be torn to shreds? Nah. He'd rather just continue his "free ride". Why possibly jeopardize all his fun? What a joke.

Why haven't any of these petition signing engineers come up with anything convincing in 12 years eots? You have Tony Szamboti destroying his own "peer reviewed" paper in another forum for Christ's sake! Pathetic.

So tell me eots. Why are you here? Are you trying to reach the 100 or so people that view this conspiracy forum? To lead them to the path of truth? Have you done anything else but come here and spew garbage? What's the matter eots? Can't get out of your weed induced haze to move your lazy ass away from your computer and do something constructive? Or is it not worth your time? All you do is come here and post videos.

Again, 12 years eots and you've got NOTHING. It's the same tired old bullshit you guys have been peddling for 12 years. Nothing new. No new developments. EPIC fail. Just proves that you and your truther brethren are going NOWHERE because you have NOTHING of substance.

More people than ever...

:lol:

Look out folks! We're going to be overwhelmed by "da twoof"!

Forum List

Back