Why this coming out party with regard to sexual misconduct is good for the GOP.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I think what we're seeing for the most part is simple if you take a good look at it....Immoral Liberal whores are growing up and becoming decent, moral human beings. They're realizing they've been exploited and used for their vaginas by twisted LefTards. Although, no doubt most if not all of these aforementioned Liberal whores dangled their vaginas in the faces of their accused as advancement bait it nevertheless was wrong for the accused to take the vagina bait.
My point is this; we're about to see Liberal whores find their dignity and self respect for once and become totally legitimate humans who will find their way to the Right.
TA-DA!

I think what we're seeing for the most part is simple if you take a good look at it....Immoral Liberal whores are growing up and becoming decent, moral human beings. They're realizing they've been exploited and used for their vaginas by twisted LefTards. Although, no doubt most if not all of these aforementioned Liberal whores dangled their vaginas in the faces of their accused as advancement bait it nevertheless was wrong for the accused to take the vagina bait.
My point is this; we're about to see Liberal whores find their dignity and self respect for once and become totally legitimate humans who will find their way to the Right.
TA-DA!
what is really going on is that the left needed a way around the ballot box and sexual harassment through the courts was it, male liberals were to date exempt from this behavior, and as evolution would have it they became the executioners of this unchecked behavior where as it was stabilized on the right to the point of extinction by political/social evolution...liberals have a bountiful road full of sexual harassment charges in their future, they need to polish up their excuses for these criminals in their party/the media.

TA-DA!
what is really going on is that the left needed a way around the ballot box and sexual harassment through the courts was it, male liberals were to date exempt from this behavior, and as evolution would have it they became the executioners of this unchecked behavior where as it was stabilized on the right to the point of extinction by political/social evolution...liberals have a bountiful road full of sexual harassment charges in their future, they need to polish up their excuses for these criminals in their party/the media.

Oh I agree...
Shit is blowing up in the faces of Democrats...you can bet your ass there's a mad scramble going on at the DNC...I'm sure they're working tirelessly around the clock on their damage control.
I still won't mind inheriting all those converted to the Right Liberal whores.

^^^ :) It's happening to all of society, and the GOP will benefit as it honestly corrects its losers, just as will the Dems.

^^^ :) It's happening to all of society, and the GOP will benefit as it honestly corrects its losers, just as will the Dems.

Haha...nice spin Jake.
We all know as people grow up, depend on other less, become mature and less immoral they move Right thus Liberal whores gone moral move Right. We win!

Haha...nice spin Jake.
We all know as people grow up, depend on other less, become mature and less immoral they move Right thus Liberal whores gone moral move Right. We win!
Your drinking early, BL. Your values are not good American values, as we all know.

Liberals, the self appointed guardians of women are outed almost daily as sexual predators who abuse women.

This is a male problem, not a political party caused problem.
BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Yeah, now that the liberals are caught in their own net it is "a man problem, not a party problem"...which liberal TV station did you here that explanation? I heard Samantha Bee say those exact words. [feel free to ignore this if you have been exposed.]

True Americans, right to left, vilify such people.

Only bad Americans elect them knowingly.

The left villifies these people, while the right is about to elect one to the Senate.
the left elected bill clinton, public enemy number one with those who vilify "these people" and it was the presidency not the senate the left elected him to, and then they lobbied for the biggest enabler on this problem to win the white house...sounds like the eft could not care any less about this problem and why it flourishes in their party....wait till the female predators in their house are exposed through accusation

The left villifies these people, while the right is about to elect one to the Senate.
the left elected bill clinton, public enemy number one with those who vilify "these people" and it was the presidency not the senate the left elected him to, and then they lobbied for the biggest enabler on this problem to win the white house...sounds like the eft could not care any less about this problem and why it flourishes in their party....wait till the female predators in their house are exposed through accusation
The right elected Trump. A womanizer who probably even fucked his own daughter. No wonder you’re supporting a child molester for the Senate.

Women are seeing the left for who they really are, liars who abuse women and force women to perform sex acts to get/keep their jobs.

Only bad Americans elect them knowingly.
so so true, hillary knew of her husbands serial sexual assaults and then backed him both publicly and with her vote making her a bad American by your definition and then by extension those who knowingly voted for her bad Americans by your definition

Lol. "Vilifies"

Considering how much we hear the words "Open Secret" the left has known about these guys for decades, they just have run out of the ability to hide it effectively.

The right elected Trump. A womanizer who probably even fucked his own daughter. No wonder you’re supporting a child molester for the Senate.

Oh come on now… Are you gonna act as if you filthy "progressives" won't deem incest as an act of "progression" here real soon? You and I both know you'll be advocating to add that "i" to your disgusting acronym any day now.

gosh, I wonder if that is the language of someone who feels as though they are on the right side of this debate

Forum List

Back