Why this coming out party with regard to sexual misconduct is good for the GOP.

The left villifies these people, while the right is about to elect one to the Senate.
the left elected bill clinton, public enemy number one with those who vilify "these people" and it was the presidency not the senate the left elected him to, and then they lobbied for the biggest enabler on this problem to win the white house...sounds like the eft could not care any less about this problem and why it flourishes in their party....wait till the female predators in their house are exposed through accusation
The right elected Trump. A womanizer who probably even fucked his own daughter. No wonder you’re supporting a child molester for the Senate.

Back it up, buttercup.

^^^ :) It's happening to all of society, and the GOP will benefit as it honestly corrects its losers, just as will the Dems.

I'd agree with that if trumptards gave a flying about molestation and harassment of women. they don't.

This is a male problem, not a political party caused problem.

Women are worse than men. Or, do you live in cave and no nothing about the real world? But, men don't play the role of snowflakes. Even if a guy cried about it, no one would care.

Probably because the GOP has different standards of what they believe.

GOP doesn't believe it and will just keep voting republican until they win
Democrat believes it and will fire, remove and not vote for democrat over any sign of it.

Democrat believes it and will fire, remove and not vote for democrat over any sign of it.
Sure, like blacks. People more dependent on the government handouts vote overwhelmingly for the Dems, which is why it upsets you that a handful of Appalachians vote GOP.

I'd agree with that if trumptards gave a flying about molestation and harassment of women. they don't.
I think the "trumptards" are taking the same view about "molestation" and "sexual harassment" as you and your favorite news station, depends on the party...for instance, is bill clinton a rapist?...if you are anyone other than a liberal the answer is yes, now check that against what you consider yourself to be to see if I am correct about my assessment.

No kidding, and evidence of Democrat standards are where?

I think what we're seeing for the most part is simple if you take a good look at it....Immoral Liberal whores are growing up and becoming decent, moral human beings. They're realizing they've been exploited and used for their vaginas by twisted LefTards. Although, no doubt most if not all of these aforementioned Liberal whores dangled their vaginas in the faces of their accused as advancement bait it nevertheless was wrong for the accused to take the vagina bait.
My point is this; we're about to see Liberal whores find their dignity and self respect for once and become totally legitimate humans who will find their way to the Right.
TA-DA!

^ Deep thoughts by a degenerate conservative tard.

Liberal media icons are dropping like flies, how is that not good for the GOP? Its hilarious the left go after Trump like a pack of wild dogs on abuse of women and it blows up in their face 50x. :laugh:

I think what we're seeing for the most part is simple if you take a good look at it....Immoral Liberal whores are growing up and becoming decent, moral human beings. They're realizing they've been exploited and used for their vaginas by twisted LefTards. Although, no doubt most if not all of these aforementioned Liberal whores dangled their vaginas in the faces of their accused as advancement bait it nevertheless was wrong for the accused to take the vagina bait.
My point is this; we're about to see Liberal whores find their dignity and self respect for once and become totally legitimate humans who will find their way to the Right.
TA-DA!

You took the time to read the thread and post something yourself yet offered nothing of value....no "deep thoughts".
Any irony there at all?

TA-DA!
Apologizing, claiming they will learn from their mistakes, and putting themselves into rehab over the weekend is not the same as and/or will not cause liberal sexual predators (not 'whores' - BIG Difference) to 'find their dignity' or become 'legitimate humans'.

Franken, for example, is sorry HE GOT CAUGHT. Conyers stole and used tax dollars to pay off his sexual harassment / assault victims - nothing short of him being ejected from Congress AND quite possibly going to jail (which Liberals will never allow to happen) can bring about those changes. A 'Kum-baya moment' and liberal self-reflection ain't gonna do it.

TA-DA!

You took the time to read the thread and post something yourself yet offered nothing of value....no "deep thoughts".
Any irony there at all?

"Value?" Your asinine commentary belongs in the flame zone, not politics -- idiot. There's nothing to "discuss," certainly not with a brain dead inbred clown like yourself.

TA-DA!

Any irony there at all?

Dozens of prominent liberals have been outed as women abusers, forcing them into sex acts to get/keep their jobs. The can't possibly defend this so they deflect.

TA-DA!
Apologizing, claiming they will learn from their mistakes, and putting themselves into rehab over the weekend is not the same as and/or will not cause liberal sexual predators (not 'whores' - BIG Difference) to 'find their dignity' or become 'legitimate humans'.

Franken, for example, is sorry HE GOT CAUGHT. Conyers stole and used tax dollars to pay off his sexual harassment / assault victims - nothing short of him being ejected from Congress AND quite possibly going to jail (which Liberals will never allow to happen) can bring about those changes. A 'Kum-baya moment' and liberal self-reflection ain't gonna do it.

These filthy liberal women abusers will be campaign gold for the GOP in coming elections. The left can no longer claim to be the guardians of women's rights, they have been outed.

Women are seeing the left for who they really are, liars who abuse women and force women to perform sex acts to get/keep their jobs.
The Right just as much, homer.

You lie, shocker. You lie because the data shows liberals and Dem's abuse women at a 5 to 1 ratio vs Republicans.
^^^ fake news :) Your statements simply have no cred, BL.

There's a thread tacking this, you will need some tissue. Poor libs just can't catch a break, Trump whoops their ass, Hollywood implodes, the liberal media implodes, Dem's in congress implode its hilarious. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back