Why this coming out party with regard to sexual misconduct is good for the GOP.

Liberal media icons are dropping like flies, how is that not good for the GOP? Its hilarious the left go after Trump like a pack of wild dogs on abuse of women and it blows up in their face 50x. :laugh:

None of this comes as a surprise to LefTards. They're fully aware of their filth....they embrace being pieces of shits.

Liberal media icons are dropping like flies, how is that not good for the GOP? Its hilarious the left go after Trump like a pack of wild dogs on abuse of women and it blows up in their face 50x. :laugh:

None of this comes as a surprise to LefTards. They're fully aware of their filth....they embrace being pieces of shits.

What goes around comes around and its the libs turn.

^^^ fake news :) Your statements simply have no cred, BluesLegend and BrokeLoser. Real Americans have nothing to do with you..

Wow, just read that Matt Lauer got fired for being a little perv too. How many Democrat Fake Newsters is that now? Seems like every day another one is getting busted. Democrat Fake News is in ruins.

Wow, just read that Matt Lauer got fired for being a little perv too. How many Democrat Fake Newsters is that now? Seems like every day another one is getting busted. Democrat Fake News is in ruins.

Matt Lauer YOU'RE FIRED LOL, which explains why Jake is shitting his pants in this thread.

Trump wins and then the GOP major losing begins.

Either the Dems and the GOP understand the day of sexual harassment is over and what came before will be punished (listen up, Trump), or the late starter will be the last finisher.

Either the Dems and the GOP understand the day of sexual harassment is over and what came before will be punished (listen up, Trump), or the late starter will be the last finisher.

The GOP won 4 of 4 congressional elections since Trump won, your lies outed again. :eusa_liar:

Matt Lauer YOU'RE FIRED LOL, which explains why Jake is shitting his pants in this thread.

Man, every day another Democrat Fake News pervert bites the dust. Who's it gonna be tomorrow?

The GOP won 4 of 4 congressional elections since Trump won, your lies outed again. :eusa_liar:
Those were early in the year in heavy GOP districts before the sexual harassment issues began.

The Dems did quite well this month, and are looking good for next year.

Better wise up to reality.

I think what we're seeing for the most part is simple if you take a good look at it....Immoral Liberal whores are growing up and becoming decent, moral human beings. They're realizing they've been exploited and used for their vaginas by twisted LefTards. Although, no doubt most if not all of these aforementioned Liberal whores dangled their vaginas in the faces of their accused as advancement bait it nevertheless was wrong for the accused to take the vagina bait.
My point is this; we're about to see Liberal whores find their dignity and self respect for once and become totally legitimate humans who will find their way to the Right.
TA-DA!

Oh look, another retarded premise.

You dopes elected a self admitted sexual assailant and one of most accused. You're now running cover for an accused child molester. Only a complete dolt could even dare moralize.

Man, every day another Democrat Fake News pervert bites the dust. Who's it gonna be tomorrow?

Goddamn who knows, some big names have gone down in flames already. My guess is creepy liberal women lesbo's are on deck.

I think what we're seeing for the most part is simple if you take a good look at it....Immoral Liberal whores are growing up and becoming decent, moral human beings. They're realizing they've been exploited and used for their vaginas by twisted LefTards. Although, no doubt most if not all of these aforementioned Liberal whores dangled their vaginas in the faces of their accused as advancement bait it nevertheless was wrong for the accused to take the vagina bait.
My point is this; we're about to see Liberal whores find their dignity and self respect for once and become totally legitimate humans who will find their way to the Right.
TA-DA!

You dopes elected a self admitted sexual assailant and one of most accused. You're now running cover for an accused child molester. Only a complete dolt could even dare moralize.

Haha..."sexual assailant"
WTF does that even mean...you Loons are making up your own not so clever catchphrases now?
What you can't figure out how to articulate is we have elected a man who loves vagina who speaks like a man who loves vagina and we are about to elect a man who has been ACCUSED of sexual misconduct and you would be right about that....How fucking terrible huh? All people should be tried and convicted by public opinion...isn't that right commie?

TA-DA!

Haha..."sexual assailant"
WTF does that even mean...you Loons are making up your own not so clever catchphrases now?
What you can't figure out how to articulate is we have elected a man who loves vagina who speaks like a man who loves vagina and we are about to elect a man who has been ACCUSED of sexual misconduct and you would be right about that....How fucking terrible huh? All people should be tried and convicted by public opinion...isn't that right commie?
WTF does that even mean...

Loser.

as·sail·ant
əˈsālənt/
noun
  1. a person who physically attacks another.

Goddamn who knows, some big names have gone down in flames already. My guess is creepy liberal women lesbo's are on deck.

Don't be at all surprised if good ole chick with a dick in Virginia is next in the batter box. I mean, I know it's a well put together human and all but....tick-tock tick-tock

Forum List

Back