Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

I see peaceful people abiding by the law.

LOL, I'm sure you do, of course none are so blind as those who choose not to see.

There's nothing to see, unless you're a deusional commie..which you are.

Which of those guys is breaking a law in the picture?

I'm a "commie", good to know! Thanks for sharing and proving once again you have no clue.

\BTW, you never responded to the question:

"why would someone who goes by the nom de plume koshergirl be a bigot, and support the discrimination of others do to their color, creed or sexual orientation?

ANSWER MY QUESTION, CUCK

Why did you ask a stupid question? Take this as a rhetorical ?, the reason is obvious.

And yet you can't answer it.

LOL, I'm sure you do, of course none are so blind as those who choose not to see.

I'm a "commie", good to know! Thanks for sharing and proving once again you have no clue.

"why would someone who goes by the nom de plume koshergirl be a bigot, and support the discrimination of others do to their color, creed or sexual orientation?

ANSWER MY QUESTION, CUCK

Why did you ask a stupid question? Take this as a rhetorical ?, the reason is obvious.

I'd accuse you of playing stupid too, but I know you're not playing.

I didnt said you guys are not nice or that I dont like the forum, but I noticed many users with alt-right views. And there is only one black guy "Asclepias". So I was curious, but I like the forum and as long no one insults me or mistreats Im fine with different views.
So where do you work?

None of your business, you also already stereotyped me because of my ancestry. No need to discuss with you. You want to say that Im a leech and a "Gypsy"
So, you don't work. You said it, I didn't.

No I never said that. You said that now, but I know why you ask. You want to trap me into something, that Im a bad person, you already hate me because Im Roma and are prejudiced. Fuck off, I noticed you before, You insulted me often.

Just curious. What is "Roma"?
It's a type of tomato with lots of pulp that is great for making spaghetti sauce.

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?
Its when other platforms exclude right-wingers. Those who don´t get more of them. Also, among political interested people there are naturally more right-wingers than among the not interested.

ANSWER MY QUESTION, CUCK

Liberals don't answer questions.

ANSWER MY QUESTION, CUCK

Liberals don't answer questions.

Sure we do, example to follow:

Q. Why do Right Wingers lie

A. Right wingers lie because the truth makes them very uncomfortable, especially when everything they've been told to believe is false.

Examples, Right wingers believe:
  • Tax cuts increase revenue
  • Contraceptives are a form of abortion
  • Guns prevent murders
  • Brinkmanship trumps diplomacy
  • Trump tells the truth

A. Right wingers lie because the truth makes them very uncomfortable, especially when everything they've been told to believe is false.

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

Nice broad brush you've got there.

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

Nice broad brush you've got there.
THANK GOODNESS you never engage in such over-generalization! *audible eyeroll

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?

It's because most alt-righters are either white old people scared of darkies and the future or are white unemployed losers with low self esteem.

It's because most alt-righters are either white old people scared of darkies and the future or are white unemployed losers with low self esteem.
You call black people darkies?

How racist of you. You do realize that's hate speech, right?

Please define "alt right". Thank you.

I didn't want to say "n!ggers" like most of the alt-right.

The definition of "alt-right" is anti-intellectual, crazy conservatives who think whites are under attack, think Putin is a great leader, and believe in bizarre conspiracy theories such as Obama was born in Kenya.

The definition of "alt-right" is anti-intellectual, crazy conservatives who think whites are under attack, think Putin is a great leader, and believe in bizarre conspiracy theories such as Obama was born in Kenya.
wrong.jpg

Lol.

In other words, a figment of your imagination.

I've done a search of the racist terms you like to chirrup, and then accuse others of using. 95 percent on this forum come from lefties who claim others are racist.

Like you and ravtard. YOu love using those terms. Nobody else does. And you use them liberally, pun intended.

Btw, you sound as crazy as the rest of the antifa fools screeching around. You just know you hate, you don't even know what it is that you hate..you just know it's somebody else's fault. Loser.

Lol.

In other words, a figment of your imagination.

I've done a search of the racist terms you like to chirrup, and then accuse others of using. 95 percent on this forum come from lefties who claim others are racist.

Like you and ravtard. YOu love using those terms. Nobody else does. And you use them liberally, pun intended.

Btw, you sound as crazy as the rest of the antifa fools screeching around. You just know you hate, you don't even know what it is that you hate..you just know it's somebody else's fault. Loser.

See post above.

Forum List

Back