Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?
I don't feel they have taken over.

People like you exaggerate their numbers. They are really a small minority. A fringe group. You overestimate their numbers.

Trump was a big fu to the establishment. Many of them aren't racist but are sick of being called racists.

Are these *darkies* alt right?

images

1200px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

220px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg

DavidClarke.jpg
Carson: yes

Thomas: no

Rice: no

Sheriff Idiotboy: yes

If it you ain't white
You can't be alt-right
"
If it you ain't white
You can't be alt-right

"

100% incorrect.

Sure we do, example to follow:

Q. Why do Right Wingers lie

A. Right wingers lie because the truth makes them very uncomfortable, especially when everything they've been told to believe is false.

Examples, Right wingers believe:
  • Tax cuts increase revenue
  • Contraceptives are a form of abortion
  • Guns prevent murders
  • Brinkmanship trumps diplomacy
  • Trump tells the truth

Nice broad brush you've got there.

Yep, the truth made you uncomfortable (I'd write it created cognitive dissonance, sadly there seems to be no cognition in any of your posts).

A. Right wingers lie because the truth makes them very uncomfortable, especially when everything they've been told to believe is false.

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

THANK GOODNESS you never engage in such over-generalization! *audible eyeroll

Mea culpa, be honest now, which one do you not believe?

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?
I don't feel they have taken over.

People like you exaggerate their numbers. They are really a small minority. A fringe group. You overestimate their numbers.

Trump was a big fu to the establishment. Many of them aren't racist but are sick of being called racists.

In short, they are the LOUD minority.

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

Um... all of them? wha?

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

Um... all of them? wha?

Apparently you're not a Trump supporter, though you may be not telling the truth.

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

Um... all of them? wha?

Apparently you're not a Trump supporter, though you may be not telling the truth.
Looking at the convo, I'm pretty sure you meant to post to Impuretrash.

Still waiting for his definition of "alt right". As I suspected, it's anybody to the right of communism.

The Alt. Right is composed of angry, mostly white men, who do not have an affinity for the law, and have a predisposition for violence.

Except there is not much to back up that self serving definition.

Evidence you want, evidence you get:

GettyImages_830696156.0.jpg

XUqJ-JgwJmcLt6GW.jpg

www.vox.com/2017/8/12/16138132/charlottesville-rally-brawl-nazi

virginia-torch-protest-salute.jpg

gettyimages-830617844_wide-006947b4521dc33694eb7f92cd393b795982bde8-s1600-c85.jpg

Only one of them looks angry, maybe, and I don't see any violence. What exactly do you think you just demonstrated?

• Guns prevent murders
  • Trump tells the truth

Yep, the truth made you uncomfortable (I'd write it created cognitive dissonance, sadly there seems to be no cognition in any of your posts).

Wall street values are cancer
Abortion is abortion.
Guns are for protection and hunting
The democrats and republicans have driven this country to the brink
If he doesn't keep his promises, he can eat a bag of dicks

"
If it you ain't white
You can't be alt-right

"

100% incorrect.

The alt-right is not a catch-all for right wingers. It's an organized movement explicitly for and by white people. It's sort of like BLM for white folks but justified and non violent.

I've never seen any indication that the Alt Right is limited to white people.

Plenty of room in Libertarianism and Men's RIghts, for two obvious examples, for minorities.

"
If it you ain't white
You can't be alt-right

"

100% incorrect.

The alt-right is not a catch-all for right wingers. It's an organized movement explicitly for and by white people. It's sort of like BLM for white folks but justified and non violent.

Plenty of room in Libertarianism and Men's RIghts, for two obvious examples, for minorities.

You know nothing.

Is it? Got proof to back that up? I mean independently verifiable actual PROOF.

It's more of a reflection of what Russia thinks of America.

"
If it you ain't white
You can't be alt-right

"

100% incorrect.

You know nothing.

Libertarians and Men RIght's are both solid parts of the Alt Right, are they not?

And no reason at all for minorities to not be in there.

Is it? Got proof to back that up? I mean independently verifiable actual PROOF.

Hi MaryL. I really dont know, it is a question not a statement. I dont know whether it is or not, thats why I ask. Well the forum allows everyone to express his views, or I wouldnt be allowed here if it were like Stormfront but I noticed many or majority are Pro-Trump dont like Obama and Hillary etc. I dont know if that qualifies them exactly as "alt-right" though.

Forum List

Back