Why Trump might not want Biden to get The Briefings

On the other hand, the idea that not briefing Biden compromises U.S. security is tinfoil-hat delusion.

Senator Grassley’s Letter To AG Bill Barr - Hunter & James Biden’s Actions Potentially Make Them Agents Of The Chinese Government

CEFC is clearly a foreign principal as defined by FARA and Hunter Biden’s and James Biden’s work for CEFC directly benefitted the communist Chinese government thereby making them potential agents of that government.

Certainly, Joe Biden is no security threat. He has had security clearances since the Civil War, and the chances that he would use information gained today to compromise U.S. interests are nil. He probably won't even remember what is told to him for more than 15 minutes.

On the other hand, the idea that not briefing Biden compromises U.S. security is tinfoil-hat delusion. If he is kept completely in the dark for now he could be fully briefed the day before Inauguration Day and life would go on.

But here's my guess at why Trump is balking at making Biden and his crew privy to what's going on: Trump is planning one or two dramatic moves and doesn't want interference, second guessing, or leaks to the NYT. He may fully withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. He may do the same in Syria, or have a big draw-down in Germany or South Korea. Maybe something in the Holy Land.

Regardless, not briefing Biden is a non-issue, elevated to a pearl-clutching crisis by Leftist toadies in the Media.

Donald J. Trump is still our President, and will be so for at least another 2 months, maybe 50. Deal with it.

LOL...

The reason he doesn't want Biden to get the briefings is because he'll be telling foreign leaders who influence the banks lending him money one thing and Biden will be crafting a foreign policy that differs from Trump's comical presentation.

This isnt about trump

its about 71 million Americans who were cheated by the democrats
So you want the Trump appointed right wing courts to step in, overthrow the will of and cheat 76 million Americans?

Biden hasn't been certified as a winner...so why does he deserve intelligence briefings?
Thats a good question

the libs here are in too great a rush to close the books on 2020
The same happens every election by the same time frame it has for over one hundred years.
Well I think this time is a bit different....considering the fact that Democrats have been trying to get rid of Trump since before he was sworn in. I think we need to slow down the hostile takeover and just let the legal process proceed. Mkay?

Allowing Biden to be briefed is an admission of defeat which is something Cheeto in chief will never do.

Trump might be planning to go "Cross-fire Hurricane" against Biden. Seems like there are plenty to investigate concerning Biden's dealings with China and Ukraine.
Has Trump managed to purge the FBI of traitors though? Are there still leftists in there working to undermine criminal investigations of democrook sociopaths like Xiden? ( I like that so I'm stealing it, plus I call him the meat puppet pedophile)

I think it is wise for Trump to wait until all legit ballots are counted and fraudulent ones are tossed, the election is certified and IF Xiden actually wins, transition according to law. Otherwise as far as I'm concerned this is just another shit show like the impeachment.

I agree.

Certainly, Joe Biden is no security threat. He has had security clearances since the Civil War, and the chances that he would use information gained today to compromise U.S. interests are nil. He probably won't even remember what is told to him for more than 15 minutes.

On the other hand, the idea that not briefing Biden compromises U.S. security is tinfoil-hat delusion. If he is kept completely in the dark for now he could be fully briefed the day before Inauguration Day and life would go on.

Did you read he 9-11 commission report. They said that those briefings, and the speed of the transition were critical failings that lead to 9-11.

Biden hasn't been certified as a winner...so why does he deserve intelligence briefings?

As soon as Biden won the democratic primary they started giving him classified briefings, which they do to any potential president.

But here's my guess at why Trump is balking at making Biden and his crew privy to what's going on: Trump is planning one or two dramatic moves and doesn't want interference, second guessing, or leaks to the NYT. He may fully withdraw all troops from Afghanistan. He may do the same in Syria, or have a big draw-down in Germany or South Korea. Maybe something in the Holy Land.

Regardless, not briefing Biden is a non-issue, elevated to a pearl-clutching crisis by Leftist toadies in the Media.

Donald J. Trump is still our President, and will be so for at least another 2 months, maybe 50. Deal with it.
Trump ain't gonna do nuttin' but feel sorry for Trump...Other responsible members of the govt. already plan on giving Biden the 411...
Traitors all...
Well some people have a sense of duty and others have a sense of butt smooching.
All leftists think violating the law when it suits them is their duty.
It is a duty and an obligation to not follow laws that are unlawful..
That's why I carried a gun for years before the licenses.

Well you aren’t, apparently, chicken....t.

Trump ain't gonna do nuttin' but feel sorry for Trump...Other responsible members of the govt. already plan on giving Biden the 411...
Traitors all...
Well some people have a sense of duty and others have a sense of butt smooching.
Big bad John. Bet you’re a scary dude.....giggle...

Traitors all...
Big bad John. Bet you’re a scary dude.....giggle...
No faggot, no one knew I carried a gun. You see, I'm not a dumbass lib.

Trump, of course, is a massive security threat. He's deeply in debt, he hates the US government, he has close ties to enemies of the USA, and he has access to classified info. He'll be selling out the USA for cash over and over, and then citing executive privilege to defend it. And the whole Trump cult will defend the treason, because that's what they do.
That’s complete nonsense. You’re delusional.

Forum List

Back