Why Trump Rallies Would be Such Bad News for Democrats if They Could Only Think

The thousands of people who stand in line to get into a Trump rally will stand in line to VOTE! No matter how long, no matter the weather. They will make sure their vote is counted. It's looking like a landslide in 2020 for Trump. None of the current democrats could make it through a debate on stage with Trump. Not a chance. They just need to stay out of his way and let him continue to Make America Great and Keep America Great!

The recent Michigan rally was really big. At the rally, which was 19 degrees freezing cold outside to wait to get in and some waited for over SEVEN hours to get in, the crowd was very enthusiastic and had about 6000 inside and 2000 turned away. SEVEN THOUSAND PEOPLE WAITED IN FREEZING WEATHER TO HEAR TRUMP SPEAK.

This is more like a popular rock band attendance, not a freaking political rally.

How Many Attended Trump’s Michigan Rally? Crowd Size | Heavy.com

And at these rallies the trump people get the names and contact information from these people who volunteer to work in the election. These are people who will drive people to the voting booths, sign people up, pass out literature, man phone banks and donate their time in other ways as well. SEVEN THOUSAND IN MICHIGAN!

I was listening to Rush a little earlier and he reinforced something I have been told by several people but I couldnt believe it. MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ATTENDING DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP IN 2016.

Think about that for a moment. Trump is so popular right now that more than half the people who go through hell to attend his rallies are political CONVERTS to Trump. CONVERTS!

This is just devastating news for Democrats, but unfortunately for them they are too stupid to grasp the point.

Lol, I am going to enjoy this year a whole bunch, methinks.
Preaching to the choir

Trump needs to convince the 54 percent who do not want him as president

No, he doesn't. He merely has to make their lives better, and show them how the Dems have been holding them down.

Someone should be handing out copies of the U.S. Constitution and the Mueller Report and the Ukrainian phone call transcript to all those waiting in line for trump's rallies.
Derp,

They already know the Muellervzreport and Uke transcript exonerate Trump.

And we all know you're desperate.

But keep squirming. Its funnier than the 3 Stooges.

Someone should be handing out copies of the U.S. Constitution and the Mueller Report and the Ukrainian phone call transcript to all those waiting in line for trump's rallies.
Derp,

They already know the Muellervzreport and Uke transcript exonerate Trump.

And we all know you're desperate.

But keep squirming. Its funnier than the 3 Stooges.
Well we now know you haven't a clue what the Muller investigation report says and your lack of understanding of the Constitution is more evident than ever.

No, he doesn't. He merely has to make their lives better, and show them how the Dems have been holding them down.

And he has done that with the lowest minority unemployment rates in history.

But dont bother arguing with these numbskulls.

They dont want to acquaint themselves with Reality, rather they prefer comfortable lies instead.

Typical arrogant ideological morons.

They should. To show what liars the Democrats are. The Democrats are the worst violators of the constitution. They want to change it. All your reports turned up nothing as did the phone call. Keep trying to convince yourself. We know your full of shit and a moron as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The recent Michigan rally was really big. At the rally, which was 19 degrees freezing cold outside to wait to get in and some waited for over SEVEN hours to get in, the crowd was very enthusiastic and had about 6000 inside and 2000 turned away. SEVEN THOUSAND PEOPLE WAITED IN FREEZING WEATHER TO HEAR TRUMP SPEAK.

This is more like a popular rock band attendance, not a freaking political rally.

And at these rallies the trump people get the names and contact information from these people who volunteer to work in the election. These are people who will drive people to the voting booths, sign people up, pass out literature, man phone banks and donate their time in other ways as well. SEVEN THOUSAND IN MICHIGAN!

I was listening to Rush a little earlier and he reinforced something I have been told by several people but I couldnt believe it. MOST OF THESE PEOPLE ATTENDING DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP IN 2016.

Think about that for a moment. Trump is so popular right now that more than half the people who go through hell to attend his rallies are political CONVERTS to Trump. CONVERTS!

This is just devastating news for Democrats, but unfortunately for them they are too stupid to grasp the point.

Crowd size means nothing. Voting is what counts. Democrats picked up the Governor's seat in 2 of 3 races held in red states. Trump has lost the support of suburban voters that he won in 2016.

Wait till your Demtards get there add handed to them in November. Plus they can kiss the house goodbye too.

Wow. You just described the Democrats perfectly. Jealous are we loser.

Preaching to the choir

Most Presidents would only have to do that

Trump has to convince 54 percent of the population that he is not a dishonest, inept President who is failing miserably

You are so stupid you haven't even figured out you're the sheep. People are leaving the Dem Party because they have a brain.
Yeah that explains all the House gains in 2018 :rolleyes:

Idiot

Gains that were less than the historical average you ape. The House ALWAYS flips to the opposing Party. Dems won fewer House seats than the average. Congrats, you're a blithering fool.
When we win more in 2020, you'll have another retarded response

That’s the funnest thing I’ve heard in a long time. You idiots will lose the House big time in 2020.

Preaching to the choir

Yeah says CNN or some other bullshit liberal news outlet. Keep telling yourself that. It will make it even more fun when President Trump stomps on your Demtard candidate.

Crowds sizes do matter. They matter very much.
Except inauguration crowd size

There will be a lot of people at President Trump’s inauguration in 2020.

LOL
There will be no inauguration in 2020

Oh January 2021. Doesn’t matter because it won’t be a Demtard. It will be President Trump.

Preaching to the choir

Most Presidents would only have to do that

Trump has to convince 54 percent of the population that he is not a dishonest, inept President who is failing miserably

Nope. You clowns have so turned off the thinking people that you are screwed.

Forum List

Back