Why Trump’s big Wall Street payday won’t bail him out of financial trouble

But the banks don’t see it that way. They are happy. Nobody has come forward to claim they were defrauded.

James just took it upon herself to sue on their behalf.
James did it with the cooperation of the Judge. Both are highly corrupted and this is what happens when your country is taken over by insurrectionists. Always remember, THEY will accuse YOU of the same exact bad shit that they do. It's a Marxist tenet.

How many multibillion dollar bankruptcies do you need?
How many multibillion dollar bankruptcies do you need?
I asked a pretty simple question, Zinc. Who's the "victim" in this alleged fraud? The banks? They're happy and would do the same deal again. So who was it that was defrauded? And how was THAT any different than thousands of deals that are being done between real estate investors and lending institutions? I've done real estate deals in exactly the same way Trump did. Is some liberal DA going to come after me because they don't like my politics? Is a liberal judge going to hit me with a totally out of line penalty because they don't like my politics either?

You on the left think this is wonderful because it's being done to Trump who you hate. What you don't seem to realize is that if it can be done to him...then it can be done to anyone...including you. America is a place where foreign investors love to put their money to work and the reason for that is we've always had a rule of law that protected people from out of control DA's like James! That rule of law has now been thrown in the trash by the Judge who hit Trump with a half Billion dollar penalty for a victimless crime!

How does trump getting better loan rates at a bank hurt the tax payers of New York?
You know what actually IS going to hurt the tax payers of New York, ThisIsMe? The Trillions of dollars in capital that is being taken out of New York and invested elsewhere! When New York's tax base collapses I wonder if someone will charge Letitia James with defrauding the tax payers?

Get your facts straight. trump's grade B lawyers did not even try to request a jury trial.

“It’s not entirely clear whether Trump would have been entitled to a jury trial under New York law – that would depend on nuanced legal determinations about the nature of the remedy sought by the attorney general,” said Elie Honig, a CNN senior legal analyst and former federal and New Jersey prosecutor. “But Trump’s legal team absolutely could have requested a jury, litigated the issue, and then appealed had they lost.”
Where in there did you arrive at the conclusion that Trump's lawyers didn't request a jury trial? James deliberately filed this charge in a way that a jury wasn't an option and then had a pet liberal judge decide that fraud had taken place. This whole thing is farce. People in the United States are entitled to equal protection under the law! It's the bedrock of our legal system! So what other real estate developer has been charged with this statute for inflating the value of their real estate when they paid off the resulting loan in full and ahead of time! Name the case!

When you had the Governor of New York going public to assure everyone that other investors didn't have to worry about being charged like Trump...that this case was the only one that was going to conducted like that...it's a blatant admission that this was selective prosecution! The whole thing disgusts me.

But, the NY fraud case was so thoroughly proven by virtue of irrefutable, pretrial evidence presented by James he was found to have defrauded banks and insurance companies. It's settled based on overwhelming evidence. He only chance for relief is to get the fine reduced.

100% false
You literally are a fucking elderly idiot.

You know what actually IS going to hurt the tax payers of New York, ThisIsMe? The Trillions of dollars in capital that is being taken out of New York and invested elsewhere! When New York's tax base collapses I wonder if someone will charge Letitia James with defrauding the tax payers?
Nah, they’ll blame it on republicans.

NASTY Democrats are drooling over the prospect of financially hurting Trump, because they are total douchebags. This has been one of Trump's greatest strengths, he has enough money to fight off the NASTY Democrats. That his driven Dems insane.

Forum List

Back