Why Trump’s big Wall Street payday won’t bail him out of financial trouble

And the values of my properties for tax purposes have never been based on what I claimed they were worth...that value is assigned by assessors that work for government. I've challenged those assigned values but I've never set them!

Don't you understan?

Those would be the banks and insurance companies that stated in court that they were satisfied with the deal with Trump and would willingly do another deal with him? Some victims!
As for tax value? You obviously don't own property. You don't set the value of your property for tax purposes...an assessor working for Government does that!
The point being trump believes Mar a lago is worth more than it actually is. If that in fact is true, why is his home being accessed for far less than what trump says it is worth? Are you saying trump is lying?

I've never applied for a loan using properties as collateral that I didn't over value the property. I've never had a bank take my word for it. They've always had appraisers give a valuation. That's EXACTLY what took place between Trump and these banks! There was no fraud. There was a business deal just like tens of thousands of other business deals done in the exact same way!

He didn't lose the case...he was ruled against before the case even began!
His attorney's waived their right to a jury trial. The judge had every right to make the ruling. You really do not know what you are talking about. Maybe you need to visit truth social where all the maga mob hangs out.

The point being trump believes Mar a lago is worth more than it actually is. If that in fact is true, why is his home being accessed for far less than what trump says it is worth? Are you saying trump is lying?
Anyone that puts a value of 18 million on Mar A Lago is so clueless it borders on farce, John! So should we be charging this idiot judge with fraud?

His attorney's waived their right to a jury trial. The judge had every right to make the ruling. You really do not know what you are talking about. Maybe you need to visit truth social where all the maga mob hangs out.
There was no right to a jury trial, Jim! Get your facts straight!

Anyone that puts a value of 18 million on Mar A Lago is so clueless it borders on farce, John! So should we be charging this idiot judge with fraud?
The judge didnt set the value, dipshit. So you're saying trump is correct and the property should be assessed at $1,000,000,000 instead of $18,000,000?

So keep Ukrainians dying anyway.
They wouldn’t be dying if Putin didn’t decide to start killing them.

So your solution is to assist Putin commit genocide in any territory he wants to take for th Russian Empire.

The Ukrainians want to defend their country so if they die doing it they are patriots defending democracy

AND Mike Johnson is a suckling latched onto Putin’s tit upon orders from Donald Trump who’s been suckling a very long time

There was no right to a jury trial, Jim! Get your facts straight!
Get your facts straight. trump's grade B lawyers did not even try to request a jury trial.

“It’s not entirely clear whether Trump would have been entitled to a jury trial under New York law – that would depend on nuanced legal determinations about the nature of the remedy sought by the attorney general,” said Elie Honig, a CNN senior legal analyst and former federal and New Jersey prosecutor. “But Trump’s legal team absolutely could have requested a jury, litigated the issue, and then appealed had they lost.”

Former President Trump claimed Friday he has nearly $500 million in cash, conflicting with messaging from his attorneys who claim he won’t be able to post the $454 million bond for his civil fraud case.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

Former President Trump claimed Friday he has nearly $500 million in cash, conflicting with messaging from his attorneys who claim he won’t be able to post the $454 million bond for his civil fraud case.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.
One the stupidest post he has ever made. Who is lying...him or his attorneys?

The judge didnt set the value, dipshit. So you're saying trump is correct and the property should be assessed at $1,000,000,000 instead of $18,000,000?
Trump will be the candidate in November. You fear a man who is a populist. And will extend our wealth a little more so we can live in all our ways.

If Biden was so corrupt, as the repubs claim, couldn't he had told the FTC to nix the merger? Oh, how did the company do that is mergin with truth social?

Shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp—a special-purpose acquisition company, or SPAC—slumped more than 6% on Friday.
Down 13.7%.

Forum List

Back