Why Trump’s big Wall Street payday won’t bail him out of financial trouble

Fortunately the US court system does not operate within the USMB message boards.

But to answer your dumb fucking question, because of the fraud he got favorable loan terms and lower insurance costs. The victims are banks and insurance companies he defrauded and in turn, the shareholders of those companies. While not mentioned in the lawsuit, you could also easily argue he defrauded the residents of the areas where trump lives where he devalued his property, thus paying less property taxes than he should have, depriving communities of tax dollars.

There were no victims. The AG said she would hunt Trump, found a law she could mis-interpret to do so, and found a hack in black as a co-conspirator.

He over valued the properties when he was trying to secure loans. He under valued the properties when the tax man came calling. You can argue until you are blue in the face, but you are not a judge and you do not know all the details of how trump, a Mafia Boss at heart, screwed New Yorkers.

HE LOST THE CASE. You are too simple to understand why or how.

He lost a show trial, and if the appeals courts want to maintain the rule of law in the State, they will overturn this farce.

How is that a non answer? Maybe trump should be charged with tax evasion in addition to everything else.

They know they can't prove it, because he didn't do it. So they used a law that was designed to get money back from criminals or those found liable AFTER they had an actual trial.

They know they can't prove it, because he didn't do it. So they used a law that was designed to get money back from criminals or those found liable AFTER they had an actual trial.
I'm fine with him not being charged with tax evasion if they dont have the evidence. I'm also fine with him being charged with tax evasion if they do have evidence. See how that works you dumb piece of shit?

He over valued the properties when he was trying to secure loans. He under valued the properties when the tax man came calling. You can argue until you are blue in the face, but you are not a judge and you do not know all the details of how trump, a Mafia Boss at heart, screwed New Yorkers.

I've never applied for a loan using properties as collateral that I didn't over value the property. I've never had a bank take my word for it. They've always had appraisers give a valuation. That's EXACTLY what took place between Trump and these banks! There was no fraud. There was a business deal just like tens of thousands of other business deals done in the exact same way!

He didn't lose the case...he was ruled against before the case even began!

I'm fine with him not being charged with tax evasion if they dont have the evidence. I'm also fine with him being charged with tax evasion if they do have evidence. See how that works you dumb piece of shit?

You are fine with the legal system being abused for political reasons, so anything else you are "fine" with doesn't matter.

A curse on your house. May you outlive your progeny and die alone.

And the values of my properties for tax purposes have never been based on what I claimed they were worth...that value is assigned by assessors that work for government. I've challenged those assigned values but I've never set them!

Fortunately the US court system does not operate within the USMB message boards.

But to answer your dumb fucking question, because of the fraud he got favorable loan terms and lower insurance costs. The victims are banks and insurance companies he defrauded and in turn, the shareholders of those companies. While not mentioned in the lawsuit, you could also easily argue he defrauded the residents of the areas where trump lives where he devalued his property, thus paying less property taxes than he should have, depriving communities of tax dollars.
Those would be the banks and insurance companies that stated in court that they were satisfied with the deal with Trump and would willingly do another deal with him? Some victims!
As for tax value? You obviously don't own property. You don't set the value of your property for tax purposes...an assessor working for Government does that!

Forum List

Back