🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trump's in Trouble: He's Underperforming Romney in 2012

The base isn't big enough. Sorry.

Afraid? Nope. Embarrassed? Absolutely.
You're afraid and you can't hide it. You spend more time bashing/attacking/talking about Trump than Hillary. Hell now you're starting threads on Mrs Trump. That's the mark of someone who's afraid.......believe me.

Care to share with the rest of us losers ??
How B I G L Y do you think Trump will win?
I'm not going to name call and say you're all losers ;) Willfully ignorant perhaps, losers no.

He'll win so bigly that those who believed the MSM, pundits and hacks across the internet will be utterly shocked. Trump supporters and those who have been digging/looking deeper into the polls will be saying "What? Why you so shocked? Told you it was coming"

I predict Trump will accumulate anywhere from 275-280 electoral votes.
What alternate reality are you residing in? Do you read much?
Read a lot (too much actually) and break down every poll. You on the other hand are getting your info from the MSM/pundits/"polls". < BIG mistake

This is the same thing that was done in 2012.

The republicans were saying the polls were wrong and skewed. One fool even put out his own poll calling it the "un skewed" poll. Which had romney winning by a landslide.

How has the romney presidency worked out?

You're making a mistake.

It's fine to make a mistake. Learn from it and move on.

It's not fine to ignore the mistake. Not learn from it. Thus keep making it over and over again.

There is one website that was the most accurate in 2012. That's Nate Silver's site. It's the one I've been watching since last summer. The percentages have changed and then changed again but it has never had trump winning the presidency.

Our latest national NBC/WSJ poll is bad news for Donald Trump's prospects three weeks out until Election Day, and the problem for him runs deeper than the headline result showing Trump trailing Hillary Clinton by double digits. He's also underperforming Mitt Romney with key parts of the electorate, including women, men, Latinos, whites, and whites with college degrees. Just look at comparison between Trump's standing in our new poll and Romney's eventual standing in the 2012 exit poll:

net_performance_against_dem_opponent_trump_romney_chartbuilder_372bab6e905b7ab0c2d096e9c5988db0.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

Why's Trump in trouble? He's underperforming Mitt Romney

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 50 points among Latinos
Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 50 points among Latinos

Then you have nothing to worry about.

You might as well stay home election day
No problem ....I will, since I already voted.
ah HAH! Did you evade a requirement of ID? (-:

I have never had to show ID to vote.

I've voted in every election since 1978.

My state is all mail in ballot but that didn't start until 2005.

I had to show ID when I registered to vote.

Romney had shit for turn-out. There's no comparison. Trump has fired up the base and has amassed the most votes in Republican history AND that was accomplished with 17 candidates in the race. Be afraid....be very afraid.....believe me

With all due respect, comparisons to the previous republican nominee to the current nominee are indeed valid .. particularly when the current nominee is almost excusively dependent on only one segment of the population as Trump is. White voters.

Here's the REAL problem for Trump ..

Donald Trump's Real Problem Is With White People
excerpt

But how can it be, that Trump has a white people problem? Isn't he supposed to be the candidate who appeals squarely to whites?

Let's take a look at the polling. What it shows is that Trump is underperforming with whites compared with Mitt Romney's performance in 2012:

White women: Romney won white women by 14 points — 56-42 percent, according to national exit polls.

Trump, in the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released this month, is down a point with the group, 43-42 percent.

That's a 15-point shift. No Republican can afford that.

White men: Romney won white men by a huge margin — 27 points (62-35 percent).

Trump is supposed to drive up the score with white men. But, according to NBC/WSJ, he's only up 13 points (49-36 percent), far less than Romney.

And, let's remember, Romney lost in an electoral landslide to President Obama.

A big problem for Trump is when education is factored in. He is struggling to win the margins he needs with whites with college degrees. Just look at this chart of Trump's massive deficit with white women with college degrees:

What's stunning about this is that Democrats have never won a majority of white voters with college degrees since exit polling began in 1976.

And when it comes to white voters without a college degree, even here Trump is only doing about as well as Romney did. Romney won 61 percent of whites without a college degree. Trump, in the latest, CNN/ORC poll, gets the support of 59 percent.

The problem for your side is that neither Trump nor his issues are as popular as his followers think they are. You think all white people are on your side .. NO, they aren't. I think you fail to acknowledge the growing divide between educated whites and less educated whites.

Factor in that on top of Trump's problems with white people, he's down 50 points with Hispanics, down 80 points with blacks, down with Jews, down with Asians, down, down, AND, down with white men in comparison to Romney.

Trump supporters have deluded themselves into believing whatever it is they want to believe irrespective of truth, facts, and evidence.

You're applying "old" reasoning and stats. The polls you cite as are sampled so skewed that they aren't even accurate. Whenever you find yourself throwing out stats and percentages and whites and blacks and latino's just know you've ventured into the BS zone.

Trump has something that cannot be measured or broken down into stats. His massive support across the US consists of voters who haven't voted in years, Dems, Repubs, independents (every race, color, and creed.)

Here's something else. Democrats are NOT voting like they did in 2012. Clinton is so flawed and corrupt that they stayed home and didn't vote in the primaries. I think it was down 20 points while Republicans flooded the 'voting booths'.

Dems need 2102 Obama turnout to defeat Trump and that's just not going to happen. Her rallies are empty and Kaines are small gatherings. No enthusiasm at all for either of them. She won't be able to get the masses of people to vote for her, just won't happen. Didn't happen in the primaries won't happen in the general. People don't vote against, people go out and vote for. That is what's going to kill her.
Dems will have a 2012 turnout for Clinton even if she is not as popular. Why, because Trump is a loathsome, vile and dangerous demagogue and anyone who has two brain cells to rub together knows that. Massive support? He has a fringe core group of zombies who will drink the cool aide when he looses. What flavor do you like?

You think the polls are flawed and skewed? Maybe some but certainly not all. I'm looking at three probability analysis that compiles the results of all polls an a daily basis and the picture for Trump is dismal:

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

ElectoralVote

Deal with it kid.
Good luck with your polls and MSM propaganda, should serve you well come November 8

You're afraid and you can't hide it. You spend more time bashing/attacking/talking about Trump than Hillary. Hell now you're starting threads on Mrs Trump. That's the mark of someone who's afraid.......believe me.

I'm not going to name call and say you're all losers ;) Willfully ignorant perhaps, losers no.

He'll win so bigly that those who believed the MSM, pundits and hacks across the internet will be utterly shocked. Trump supporters and those who have been digging/looking deeper into the polls will be saying "What? Why you so shocked? Told you it was coming"

Read a lot (too much actually) and break down every poll. You on the other hand are getting your info from the MSM/pundits/"polls". < BIG mistake

The republicans were saying the polls were wrong and skewed. One fool even put out his own poll calling it the "un skewed" poll. Which had romney winning by a landslide.

You're making a mistake.

It's not fine to ignore the mistake. Not learn from it. Thus keep making it over and over again.

There is one website that was the most accurate in 2012. That's Nate Silver's site. It's the one I've been watching since last summer. The percentages have changed and then changed again but it has never had trump winning the presidency.
For the 10,000 time this is NOT 2012. The polls have been wrong since 2015 with Trump. They were skewing them then they are skewing them now. It's been a pattern and when you actually look at the sampling you see what they are doing.

Doesn't matter, believe the polls, believe this is like 2012, believe this is like Romney. We're almost to the finish line and you'll see how right I was/am.

You're making a mistake.

For the 10,000 time this is NOT 2012. The polls have been wrong since 2015 with Trump. They were skewing them then they are skewing them now. It's been a pattern and when you actually look at the sampling you see what they are doing.

Doesn't matter, believe the polls, believe this is like 2012, believe this is like Romney. We're almost to the finish line and you'll see how right I was/am.

Ummmmmm. Trump was ahead in just about every primary poll. You sure you been paying attention?

Romney had shit for turn-out. There's no comparison. Trump has fired up the base and has amassed the most votes in Republican history AND that was accomplished with 17 candidates in the race. Be afraid....be very afraid.....believe me

With all due respect, comparisons to the previous republican nominee to the current nominee are indeed valid .. particularly when the current nominee is almost excusively dependent on only one segment of the population as Trump is. White voters.

excerpt

But how can it be, that Trump has a white people problem? Isn't he supposed to be the candidate who appeals squarely to whites?

Let's take a look at the polling. What it shows is that Trump is underperforming with whites compared with Mitt Romney's performance in 2012:

White women: Romney won white women by 14 points — 56-42 percent, according to national exit polls.

Trump, in the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released this month, is down a point with the group, 43-42 percent.

Trump is supposed to drive up the score with white men. But, according to NBC/WSJ, he's only up 13 points (49-36 percent), far less than Romney.

A big problem for Trump is when education is factored in. He is struggling to win the margins he needs with whites with college degrees. Just look at this chart of Trump's massive deficit with white women with college degrees:

What's stunning about this is that Democrats have never won a majority of white voters with college degrees since exit polling began in 1976.

And when it comes to white voters without a college degree, even here Trump is only doing about as well as Romney did. Romney won 61 percent of whites without a college degree. Trump, in the latest, CNN/ORC poll, gets the support of 59 percent.

The problem for your side is that neither Trump nor his issues are as popular as his followers think they are. You think all white people are on your side .. NO, they aren't. I think you fail to acknowledge the growing divide between educated whites and less educated whites.

Factor in that on top of Trump's problems with white people, he's down 50 points with Hispanics, down 80 points with blacks, down with Jews, down with Asians, down, down, AND, down with white men in comparison to Romney.

Trump supporters have deluded themselves into believing whatever it is they want to believe irrespective of truth, facts, and evidence.

You're applying "old" reasoning and stats. The polls you cite as are sampled so skewed that they aren't even accurate. Whenever you find yourself throwing out stats and percentages and whites and blacks and latino's just know you've ventured into the BS zone.

Trump has something that cannot be measured or broken down into stats. His massive support across the US consists of voters who haven't voted in years, Dems, Repubs, independents (every race, color, and creed.)

Here's something else. Democrats are NOT voting like they did in 2012. Clinton is so flawed and corrupt that they stayed home and didn't vote in the primaries. I think it was down 20 points while Republicans flooded the 'voting booths'.

Dems need 2102 Obama turnout to defeat Trump and that's just not going to happen. Her rallies are empty and Kaines are small gatherings. No enthusiasm at all for either of them. She won't be able to get the masses of people to vote for her, just won't happen. Didn't happen in the primaries won't happen in the general. People don't vote against, people go out and vote for. That is what's going to kill her.
Dems will have a 2012 turnout for Clinton even if she is not as popular. Why, because Trump is a loathsome, vile and dangerous demagogue and anyone who has two brain cells to rub together knows that. Massive support? He has a fringe core group of zombies who will drink the cool aide when he looses. What flavor do you like?

You think the polls are flawed and skewed? Maybe some but certainly not all. I'm looking at three probability analysis that compiles the results of all polls an a daily basis and the picture for Trump is dismal:

ElectoralVote

Deal with it kid.
Good luck with your polls and MSM propaganda, should serve you well come November 8
Tell you what kid, Lets meet back here after the election is called. I can't wait to hear what kind of horseshit you come up with to explain the loss. Voter fraud no doubt. You need to pull your head out from that place where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:

excerpt

ElectoralVote

Deal with it kid.
Tell you what kid, Lets meet back here after the election is called. I can't wait to hear what kind of horseshit you come up with to explain the loss. Voter fraud no doubt. You need to pull your head out from that place where the sun don't shine.
You can bet your pretty little progressive ass we'll meet back here after the election is called ;)

Trump is going to lose. The dnc and mrs bill will win, by hook or by crook. Trump coming off as batshitcrazy half the time isn't helping him.

Sorry guys, but the writing is on the wall. With all the shit on mrs bill via wiki, she should be dust. Is she? 16 other candidates and you just had to pick the one guy that could lose, bigly ... just as the dnc and mrs bill wanted.

smh

excerpt

ElectoralVote

Deal with it kid.
You can bet your pretty little progressive ass we'll meet back here after the election is called ;)
You can bet your thumb sucking baby face that I am not going dark until then. I will torment you with the facts daily. It will be long, slow and painful downward spiral

Here is today's installment:

Will millions of “missing voters” propel Donald Trump to victory? Probably not

Hillary Clinton has continued to build the lead she’s long held over Donald Trump since he became mired in sexual harassment scandals just over a week ago. The data trend lines clearly seem to be having an effect on the polling-obsessed Trump, who is becoming increasingly erratic on the campaign trail and ratcheting up his rhetoric by promising to jail his opponent and frequently claiming that the election is “rigged” against him.

Throughout the race, Trump fans have been clinging to the daily tracking survey sponsored by the University of Southern California and the Los Angeles Times, which has been more favorable to the short-fingered billionaire.

The data discrepancy is primarily a rehash of the dispute from the 2012 election, when most national and state surveys consistently showed President Obama ahead of his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney. These polls were “skewed,” according to their right-leaning critics, because they relied upon sample sizes that allegedly featured too many Democrats compared to Republicans — and they could easily be “corrected” by adjusting the sample according to completely arbitrary and unscientific methodology invented by the now-infamous poll truthers

This time around, cranks like Dean Chambers of the infamous “Unskewed Polls” site have mostly been relegated to obscure alt-right websites and occasional segments from bitter Fox News pundits who refuse to listen to colleagues who have actually learned from their mistakes.

What might have been this year’s hub for data denial — a shady website called “LongRoom” that briefly provided “unbiased” polling averages, without disclosing how they were derived — suddenly disappeared after FiveThirtyEight tried to find out who its operators were.[/QUOTE]

excerpt

ElectoralVote

Deal with it kid.
Todays installment, as promised , baby face:

Cameras Catch Donald Trump Looking Very Angry After Final Debate | Huffington Post

Current predictions suggest Trump has less than a 5 percent chance of winning next month, with polls showing him trailing by substantial margins in a number of key battleground states.

excerpt

ElectoralVote

Deal with it kid.
With Trump, The Religious Right Returns To Its White Nationalist Roots | Right Wing Watch

It will be difficult for Religious Right leaders to position themselves as the principled guardians of “family values” after tying their political fortunes so closely with those of Donald Trump.

They have given their blessing to a candidate who regularly berates and demeans women, people with disabilities, and racial and religious minorities, who in the past has mocked Jesus and boasted that he never seeks forgiveness, and who seems to completely lack any sense of decency, humility or morality.

Even after a tape revealed that Trump once bragged about sexually assaulting women, Religious Right leaders stood by him. The only prominent defector eventually re-endorsed the candidate. Some have gone so far as to refer to Trump as God’s anointed candidate, and at least one prominent pastor has actually hailed him for ignoring Jesus’ teachings.

Republicans Forced to Carry Non-Viable Candidate to Term

After this past weekend’s revelations concerning Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump discussing how he sexually assaults women, many in the party have had enough. High ranking GOP have been pulling their endorsements and many have asked Trump to step aside and pull out of the race entirely.

In a fitting bit of Karma, many of the pundits spent the weekend trying to find a legal way to abort their failing candidate but alas, the very rules they created will not allow that option. They will have to carry their non-viable candidate to term no matter how much damage he may be causing to the Republican party.

Trump FURIOUS ‘Rigged’ Media Has Audacity To Report Words Coming Directly From His Mouth

“The media is rigging this election against me! It’s totally biased and unfair. They keep reporting the words coming out of my mouth exactly as I say them in full context. They clearly want me to lose by reporting on me so accurately. Completely in Hillary’s pocket, working for her by saying the things that I say. The whole thing is rigged. If I lose you’ll know why — accurate reporting.”

Forum List

Back