🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Trump's in Trouble: He's Underperforming Romney in 2012

Romney had shit for turn-out. There's no comparison. Trump has fired up the base and has amassed the most votes in Republican history AND that was accomplished with 17 candidates in the race. Be afraid....be very afraid.....believe me

The base isn't big enough. Sorry.

Afraid? Nope. Embarrassed? Absolutely.
You're afraid and you can't hide it. You spend more time bashing/attacking/talking about Trump than Hillary. Hell now you're starting threads on Mrs Trump. That's the mark of someone who's afraid.......believe me.

I love that logic. Always have.

According to that logic, I've been afraid of McCain, Palin, Romney, Ryan and now Trump. It is awesome logic.

CK....I am anything but afraid. Trump won't become POTUS. It will be a glorious few days around here post election.

upload_2016-10-17_22-40-18.png

Oh yeah, definitely time for the anti-Trump crowd to "worry"
And this model is on the conservative side!
tumblr_of7y7i8i5J1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Romney had shit for turn-out. There's no comparison. Trump has fired up the base and has amassed the most votes in Republican history AND that was accomplished with 17 candidates in the race. Be afraid....be very afraid.....believe me

You're afraid and you can't hide it. You spend more time bashing/attacking/talking about Trump than Hillary. Hell now you're starting threads on Mrs Trump. That's the mark of someone who's afraid.......believe me.

I love that logic. Always have.

According to that logic, I've been afraid of McCain, Palin, Romney, Ryan and now Trump. It is awesome logic.

CK....I am anything but afraid. Trump won't become POTUS. It will be a glorious few days around here post election.
McCain and Romney were/are worthless dopes. I saw their defeat months and months out. I knew Obama was going to clobber that dipshit McCain and I don't know if you know this or not but I voted for him (Obama) In '12 I sat it out because Romney was such a dope and knew he stood no chance. So no "that logic" isn't even comparable.

You're very worried. You have so many "tells" in your posts that you can't hide it.

Really? Tells? Like what?

Care to share with the rest of us losers ??
How B I G L Y do you think Trump will win?

Confident people don't dance around in victory before the event. The left's false bravado is childish, who can't see through it?

Not. Afraid. At. All. He is toast.

Confident people don't dance around in victory before the event. The left's false bravado is childish, who can't see through it?

Unlike whiney Trumpthinskin who's blaming his shit performance on everybody but himself. The guy is a tool.

White guys would vote for a racist, feminist Clinton? What in the world?

As opposed to an anti-gay, racist, misogynistic tool like Trump?

Hands up who's surprised that most of Trump's base is uneducated whites? Not me. Takes dumbarses to support a dumbarse. The real surprise in all this is Giuliani. Used to have a lot of time for him. He's got so much Hillary hate after she kicked his arse in the 2000 senate race he's now unhinged.

Trump's looney behaviour seems infectious towards certain types of people....

Last edited:

With all due respect, comparisons to the previous republican nominee to the current nominee are indeed valid .. particularly when the current nominee is almost excusively dependent on only one segment of the population as Trump is. White voters.

Here's the REAL problem for Trump ..

Donald Trump's Real Problem Is With White People
excerpt

But how can it be, that Trump has a white people problem? Isn't he supposed to be the candidate who appeals squarely to whites?

Let's take a look at the polling. What it shows is that Trump is underperforming with whites compared with Mitt Romney's performance in 2012:

White women: Romney won white women by 14 points — 56-42 percent, according to national exit polls.

Trump, in the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released this month, is down a point with the group, 43-42 percent.

That's a 15-point shift. No Republican can afford that.

White men: Romney won white men by a huge margin — 27 points (62-35 percent).

Trump is supposed to drive up the score with white men. But, according to NBC/WSJ, he's only up 13 points (49-36 percent), far less than Romney.

And, let's remember, Romney lost in an electoral landslide to President Obama.

A big problem for Trump is when education is factored in. He is struggling to win the margins he needs with whites with college degrees. Just look at this chart of Trump's massive deficit with white women with college degrees:

What's stunning about this is that Democrats have never won a majority of white voters with college degrees since exit polling began in 1976.

And when it comes to white voters without a college degree, even here Trump is only doing about as well as Romney did. Romney won 61 percent of whites without a college degree. Trump, in the latest, CNN/ORC poll, gets the support of 59 percent.
Donald Trump's Real Problem Is With White People

The problem for your side is that neither Trump nor his issues are as popular as his followers think they are. You think all white people are on your side .. NO, they aren't. I think you fail to acknowledge the growing divide between educated whites and less educated whites.

Factor in that on top of Trump's problems with white people, he's down 50 points with Hispanics, down 80 points with blacks, down with Jews, down with Asians, down, down, AND, down with white men in comparison to Romney.

Trump supporters have deluded themselves into believing whatever it is they want to believe irrespective of truth, facts, and evidence.

Last edited:

Read what some black voters are thinking...
as this was going on which is has caused fear among people that support Trump!
trumpcardestroyed.png

blackvotersfortrump.png

Last edited:

Read what some black voters are thinking...
View attachment 94182

Are you serious? :0)

How many people get to go into a voting booth with you?

How about NONE .. so how do propose to support the ridiculous 8th grade nonsense that they are afraid of some 'backlash' when nobody knows who you voted for but you?

What black people are thinking is that your party is virtually all white and full of racists.

Expecting black people to vote for republicans is like expecting you to vote for Black Panthers.

It's stupid.

Trump supporters have deluded themselves into believing whatever it is they want to believe irrespective of truth, facts, and evidence.
You misspelled Hillary.

Is that it?

All that meat on the table and this is all you have?

:0) OK
Your meat was full of baloney.

:0) It isn't my meat Mr. weasel .. it's called statistics .. data. Surely you must be at least vaguely familiar with the concepts.

Let me spell it out for you again ..

Trump is doing worse than Romney with white voters

.. and white voters is all Trump has.

Any bells going off yet?

You misspelled Hillary.

Is that it?

All that meat on the table and this is all you have?

:0) OK
Your meat was full of baloney.

:0) It isn't my meat Mr. weasel .. it's called statistics .. data. Surely you must be at least vaguely familiar with the concepts.

Let me spell it out for you again ..

.. and white voters is all Trump has.

Any bells going off yet?
Why are you so worried about Trump? But no, there are more than whites, you just can't see it through your racist filters. Like many blacks btw, how else can a race support a candidate?

I'm not going to name call and say you're all losers ;) Willfully ignorant perhaps, losers no.

He'll win so bigly that those who believed the MSM, pundits and hacks across the internet will be utterly shocked. Trump supporters and those who have been digging/looking deeper into the polls will be saying "What? Why you so shocked? Told you it was coming"

I predict Trump will accumulate anywhere from 275-280 electoral votes.

I'm not going to name call and say you're all losers ;) Willfully ignorant perhaps, losers no.

He'll win so bigly that those who believed the MSM, pundits and hacks across the internet will be utterly shocked. Trump supporters and those who have been digging/looking deeper into the polls will be saying "What? Why you so shocked? Told you it was coming"

That's nice.

Our latest national NBC/WSJ poll is bad news for Donald Trump's prospects three weeks out until Election Day, and the problem for him runs deeper than the headline result showing Trump trailing Hillary Clinton by double digits. He's also underperforming Mitt Romney with key parts of the electorate, including women, men, Latinos, whites, and whites with college degrees. Just look at comparison between Trump's standing in our new poll and Romney's eventual standing in the 2012 exit poll:

net_performance_against_dem_opponent_trump_romney_chartbuilder_372bab6e905b7ab0c2d096e9c5988db0.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

Why's Trump in trouble? He's underperforming Mitt Romney

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 50 points among Latinos
Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 50 points among Latinos

Then you have nothing to worry about.

You might as well stay home election day
NIce try....listen, this is perhaps the most important election of all our life times...but if you want to stay home, I wouldn't mind a bit.

Nah, I'll be hitting the polls, but I'm not voting for anyone above senator
Brilliant! Just fucking BRILLIANT! What if everyone failed to vote for president? Where would our constitutional republic be then.? You might not like either but they are vastly different in many ways and on different levels. You have to decide what kind of country you want and take a side. The outcome of this election will be enormously consequential and it is irresponsible to not vote at all.

What alternate reality are you residing in? Do you read much?

Forum List

Back