Why vote for Trump?

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.

Because he actually like the United States....and his policies have created one of the biggest economic booms we have ever experienced.....he has helped Black Americans with policies that have lowered their unemployment, until the democrat party decided to close down their states to crush the U.S. economy......and his policies have kept china and russia in check. He has also appointed actual judges and justices to the Supreme Court........

Trump stands in the way of the burning, looting and killing by the democrat party in the cities they control......they sent antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill in democrat party cities once they found out that Blacks were supporting Trump in the most recent polling....so they had to be brought back under democrat party control.......

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I didn't lie, I posted a link. You are brainwashed since Fox News, Hannity and Brietbart didn't report it. You are out of touch with reality.

And the link didn't support the lies in your OP, you commie piece of shit. The soldiers that were issued bayonets never left the 3rd Infantry military post and returned to their home base 2 days after their arrival in DC. They never even faced protesters, much less confronting protesters with fixed bayonets. Read your own GD link commie. BTW I notice you never furnished a photo of what you claimed, as I challenged you to do in my first post in the thread. You GD commie propagandist are a waste of good oxygen.

Why do you constantly claim I'm a commie. you have no evidence to prove I am, and I doubt you have a clue on what communism is in reality? Posting this as a pejorative seems to be all you've got, and I have more empirical evidence that you are a fascist - not a term I use as a pejorative.

You support Donald Trump, an Authoritarian, one data point to prove you support fascism and not a democratic republic; you are a white supremacist, homophobic and likely antisemitic. You believe the MSM is nothing more than fake news, you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice; and you support and post a disdain for people like me who hold opinions which support the principles held by our nation's founders and the 10 beatitudes of the Christian Creed.

Thus you are not a patriot, not a Christian and your words are worthless and evil.

How is Trump an Authoritarian.....name one thing he has done that makes him one......

He follows the law and the Constitution......obama did not. Obama used the FBI, DOJ, CIA and State Department to attack the republican party during the election and Trump after the election...

You don't know what you are talking about.

42305826_10217744270660738_3967531938679357440_n.jpg

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I didn't lie, I posted a link. You are brainwashed since Fox News, Hannity and Brietbart didn't report it. You are out of touch with reality.

And the link didn't support the lies in your OP, you commie piece of shit. The soldiers that were issued bayonets never left the 3rd Infantry military post and returned to their home base 2 days after their arrival in DC. They never even faced protesters, much less confronting protesters with fixed bayonets. Read your own GD link commie. BTW I notice you never furnished a photo of what you claimed, as I challenged you to do in my first post in the thread. You GD commie propagandist are a waste of good oxygen.

Why do you constantly claim I'm a commie. you have no evidence to prove I am, and I doubt you have a clue on what communism is in reality? Posting this as a pejorative seems to be all you've got, and I have more empirical evidence that you are a fascist - not a term I use as a pejorative.

You support Donald Trump, an Authoritarian, one data point to prove you support fascism and not a democratic republic; you are a white supremacist, homophobic and likely antisemitic. You believe the MSM is nothing more than fake news, you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice; and you support and post a disdain for people like me who hold opinions which support the principles held by our nation's founders and the 10 beatitudes of the Christian Creed.

Thus you are not a patriot, not a Christian and your words are worthless and evil.

Wow, so all you have is deflection and projection, when your time would be better spent apologizing for your lies. Carry on commie and thanks for once again proving no one should take you seriously.

That's not what I have nor what I posted. I've read many of your posts, from which I gleaned the data points I elucidated. All you did was present a personal attack in response to the truth as I understood your persona on the internet to be.

I suggest you learn the meaning of "projection", what you claimed of me was ludicrous.

Complete nonsense.

How is Trump an Authoritarian.....name one thing he has done that makes him one......

He follows the law and the Constitution......obama did not. Obama used the FBI, DOJ, CIA and State Department to attack the republican party during the election and Trump after the election...

Q. How is Trump an Authoritarian?

A. See the Links below:

Authoritarianism, principle of blind submission to authority, as opposed to individual freedom of thought and action. In government, authoritarianism denotes any political system that concentrates power in the hands of a leader or a small elite that is not constitutionally responsible to the body of the people. Authoritarian leaders often exercise power arbitrarily and without regard to existing bodies of law, and they usually cannot be replaced by citizens choosing freely among various competitors in elections. The freedom to create opposition political parties or other alternative political groupings with which to compete for power with the ruling group is either limited or nonexistent in authoritarian regimes.

Authoritarianism thus stands in fundamental contrast to democracy. It also differs from totalitarianism, however, since authoritarian governments usually have no highly developed guiding ideology, tolerate some pluralism in social organization, lack the power to mobilize the entire population in pursuit of national goals, and exercise power within relatively predictable limits. Examples of authoritarian regimes, according to some scholars, include the pro-Western military dictatorships that existed in Latin America and elsewhere in the second half of the 20th century.

Complete nonsense.

Wow, so all you have is deflection and projection, when your time would be better spent apologizing for your lies. Carry on commie and thanks for once again proving no one should take you seriously.

That's not what I have nor what I posted. I've read many of your posts, from which I gleaned the data points I elucidated. All you did was present a personal attack in response to the truth as I understood your persona on the internet to be.

I suggest you learn the meaning of "projection", what you claimed of me was ludicrous.

Still waiting on that photo of armed soldiers advancing on protesters with fixed bayonets in DC in June this year. Unless you have that, all you need to is apologize to the board for lying your commie ass off.

Complete nonsense.

A. See the Links below:

Authoritarianism, principle of blind submission to authority, as opposed to individual freedom of thought and action. In government, authoritarianism denotes any political system that concentrates power in the hands of a leader or a small elite that is not constitutionally responsible to the body of the people. Authoritarian leaders often exercise power arbitrarily and without regard to existing bodies of law, and they usually cannot be replaced by citizens choosing freely among various competitors in elections. The freedom to create opposition political parties or other alternative political groupings with which to compete for power with the ruling group is either limited or nonexistent in authoritarian regimes.

Authoritarianism thus stands in fundamental contrast to democracy. It also differs from totalitarianism, however, since authoritarian governments usually have no highly developed guiding ideology, tolerate some pluralism in social organization, lack the power to mobilize the entire population in pursuit of national goals, and exercise power within relatively predictable limits. Examples of authoritarian regimes, according to some scholars, include the pro-Western military dictatorships that existed in Latin America and elsewhere in the second half of the 20th century.

That definition describes your commiecrat party to a tee. Good job commie.

Why vote for Trump.............. Because after he beat Hillary it was AWESOME.........I mean the more the left cried the more I laughed......

Gonna be a epic next time.............Jaws move was a classic......the rest not so much......but I think this rerun will be better.
Trump will make the walking dead look like a child's story

Treason and abetting the enemy Why is Trump beholding to Russia and Putin ?? Along with his whole administration?? 40 days of testimony on Benghazi? lets have 40 days on this bounty the POS avoids

Why vote for Trump.............. Because after he beat Hillary it was AWESOME.........I mean the more the left cried the more I laughed......

Gonna be a epic next time.............Jaws move was a classic......the rest not so much......but I think this rerun will be better.
Trump will make the walking dead look like a child's story
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.

Treason and abetting the enemy Why is Trump beholding to Russia and Putin ?? Along with his whole administration?? 40 days of testimony on Benghazi? lets have 40 days on this bounty the POS avoids
Did you filthy fucks already forget you spent $40B in tax payer cash with Robert Mueller to prove the Russia hoax?

Did you filthy fucks already forget you spent $40B in tax payer cash with Robert Mueller to prove the Russia hoax?
That was no hoax Just the pos Barr covering up for the scum in the WH

Complete nonsense.

A. See the Links below:

He has done nothing that even comes close to being an authoritarian.....

nothing you posted comes close to describing Trump or his actions....it does, however, directly go back to the democrat party and their brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter....the absolute lack of tolerance for any diversity of opinion as they cancel anyone who disagrees with them, the use of violence to intimidate the population into complying with their demands...the use of the government, the FBI, CIA, State Department, IRS, DOJ, to target conservative groups, as well as the Trump campaign and Trump in office......

You see it right in front of you yet you can't see it..........you really are blind.

Trump isn't beholden to Russia as his actual policies show.......meanwhile, hilary and obama put their heads so far up putins ass they saw the back of this teeth...

145 million dollars from putin minions given to the clinton foundation....

obama telling putin, through medvedev, that after his election he could be more flexible with putin...

You guys are blind......you have German 1930s happening right in front of you, and the democrats are playing the part of the nazis...

Last edited:

He is the last man standing in their way......which is why November is so important....

We truly are in 1930s Germany and the democrats and their brown shirts are trying to turn us into that nightmare...

No there are millions standing in their way, they just don't realize it yet. Most people are wise to their propaganda, it's not uncommon to see 15 talking heads and politicians using the exact same catch phrases and talking points. That doesn't happen by accident.

Complete nonsense.

A. See the Links below:

He has done nothing that even comes close to being an authoritarian.....

nothing you posted comes close to describing Trump or his actions....it does, however, directly go back to the democrat party and their brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter....the absolute lack of tolerance for any diversity of opinion as they cancel anyone who disagrees with them, the use of violence to intimidate the population into complying with their demands...the use of the government, the FBI, CIA, State Department, IRS, DOJ, to target conservative groups, as well as the Trump campaign and Trump in office......

You see it right in front of you yet you can't see it..........you really are blind.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety Denial.

The reader might see the proof in my post 165 on this thread. 2aguy clearly didn't read the links and is not capable of seeing Dumb Donald as who he is, a wannabe despot but too weak to even accomplish that.

Links to more commie lies, propaganda and speculation proves nothing. Your lies in the OP prove you have no interest in truth.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
energy independence . jobs . border security . strong economic growth . strong military . getting troops back home. better trade deals. rising wages and much much more ...all the things that were happening before the lefts communist allies unleashed a virus.

Complete nonsense.

Why vote for Trump? Why should I explain that to you?

Calling me "evil" only makes me want to vote for him to spite you and your tender feelings. It only makes me want to view you with contempt instead of encouraging me to be open-minded to your worldview.

And I will be damned if I let someone such as you define my patriotism.

Until you completely dispel the notion that you are a "commie", you will continue to be one. This screed you posted only reinforces it.

Instead of making a good argument, you do nothing except show how good a fascist you are by attempting to shame anyone else who holds a different viewpoints than you out of theirs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back