Zone1 Why was a sourced article moved to conspiracy theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you attempt that? That is an extremely risky stunt for a sabotage operation. There wouldn't be enough time for real work to happen. Drones would have been the only real choice for such an operation.

Saturation divers regularly work at 500 to 530m dumbass, and they work for HOURS. The Navy uses them too.

DURRRR

They must use hyperbaric chambers to decompress to keep organs from exploding. That is a stupid choice for sabotage operation.

No, shit Sherlock. You just figure that out? The Navy has those on a couple of subs. The divers are kept at pressure for weeks at a time.

Some recreational diver you are.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Per usual.

They must use hyperbaric chambers to decompress to keep organs from exploding. That is a stupid choice for sabotage operation.
If the break is at 70 meters, that's well within an acceptable depth for Navy Seals...

"How Deep Can a Navy SEAL Diver With a Rebreather?

The rebreather (LAR V Draeger) allows divers to dive to a maximum depth of 70 m. The open-circuit breathing systems can enable the navy seal to go further in-depth, but not too much. These rebreathers are relatively small in size with a front-worn configuration, making them well suited for shallow water operations."

I don't know there first thing about diving...this is just what the internet says.

Oh? Why? The sub leaves port. Divers go into the chamber and pressurize to the depth of the operation.

Sub arrives at location. Divers swim out, do their mission, which takes at least 2 hours, then they swim back to the sub, reenter the chamber, sail back home.

DURRRRR.

Like I said, you are an ignorant clod.

Of the break is at 70 meters, that's well within an acceptable depth for Navy Seals...

The rebreather (LAR V Draeger) allows divers to dive to a maximum depth of 70 m. The open-circuit breathing systems can enable the navy seal to go further in-depth, but not too much. These rebreathers are relatively small in size with a front-worn configuration, making them well suited for shallow water operations."

If they are saturation diving they have a tender and are breathing regular inert gas mixes, no bubbles at all.

Hersh has also stated:

Hillary sold sarin to Lybia
Obama did not kill Osama

And a bunch of other crazy koo-koo for cocoa puff things. He's on a par with gatewaypundshit at this point.

You think blowing up a nice long stretch of pipeline isn't high tech?

You truly are a moron.
The correct tool for this operation would be a magnetic bomb at the end of a 100m+ rope over the side of a boat maybe with a sonar or camera attached.

Only you morons believe that locking 4 divers inside a high risk compression chamber for a month is the correct tool for a sabotage operation.

Last edited:
A Pulitzer Prize winning investigative reporter writes a story with sources and it's moved to Conspiracy Theories?
It always happens when inferior-complexed people are given the button and are itching to use it. :mad:

If the break is at 70 meters, that's well within an acceptable depth for Navy Seals...

I don't know there first thing about diving...this is just what the internet says.

Rebreathers are not used for deep-water dives. In the military, they would be used where you do not want bubbles breaking the surface.

Technical diving, the term for deep water dives, uses specific mixtures of gases and not compressed air as is used in dives within PADI recreational limits.

The correct tool for this operation would be a magnetic bomb at the end of a 100m+ rope over the side of a boat maybe with a sonar or camera attached.

Only you morons believe that locking 4 divers inside a high risk compression chamber for a month is the correct tool for a sabotage operation.

A boat? Are you stupid? Why yes, yes you are. Boats are VISIBLE you buffoon!

It's high risk. My brother & I dove with 3 navy divers in Mexico. We were all going to be macho & go below the 130'ft limit.

At 110'ft my regulator exploded & my air was rapidly gone. 2 of the 3 navy guys passed out before 130'ft & started sinking below, so their buddy had to dive on down to bring them up.

My brother & I had to immediately slowly from ascend from 110'ft while sharing on his air tank. We ran out of air at the 20'ft decompression stop & had to surface too fast, got a touch of the bends & sick as hell.

The navy guys regained conscious by the 20'ft decompression stop with enough air & properly decompressed, but they had issues. All their eyeballs were bloody from broken blood vessels in them.

So basically 1 in 5 of us functionally made it to 130'ft. You don't play around below 100'ft without high risk, pure oxygen living a long time inside compression vessels before & after dives.

It's high risk. My brother & I dove with 3 navy divers in Mexico. We were all going to be macho & go below the 130'ft limit.

At 110'ft my regulator exploded & my air was rapidly gone. 2 of the 3 navy guys passed out before 130'ft & started sinking below, so their buddy had to dive on down to bring them up.

My brother & I had to immediately slowly from ascend from 110'ft while sharing on his air tank. We ran out of air at the 20'ft decompression stop & had to surface too fast, got a touch of the bends & sick as hell.

The navy guys regained conscious by the 20'ft decompression stop with enough air & properly decompressed, but they had issues. All their eyeballs were bloody from broken blood vessels in them.

So basically 1 in 5 of us functionally made it to 130'ft. You don't play around below 100'ft without high risk, pure oxygen living a long time inside compression vessels before & after dives.

Total bullshit. No regulator at that depth and you are toast. Death, no save.

Full of lying shit you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back