Why was exactly V. Zelenskyy elected as President of Ukraine in 2019?

Dissident

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2020

In this article, I would like to consider the question: Why was exactly Volodymyr Zelenskyy elected to the post of Ukrainian President in 2019?

The election programs of almost all leading candidates of that time were practically identical on essential issues – joining the EU and NATO, returning the Crimea and Donbass, etc.

Moreover, Zelenskyy, in my opinion, had significant disadvantages compared to his rivals.

First of all, many Ukrainian voters in 2019 could hardly take seriously a person as a future head of state who - under the previous President - amused the public by jumping around the stage in pink tights. And the nickname "clown" is still widely used for Zelenskyy.

In addition, anti-Semitism is quite strong in present Ukraine, so an ethnic Jew was initially at a disadvantage when compared to other candidates for the post of President.

Zelenskyy also had no experience in managing large structures, unlike a number of other candidates, among whom were a former prime minister, former ministers, two former heads of the Ukrainian secret service, etc.

Zelenskyy is also clearly not particularly smart.
It is enough to recall his statements that Russia allegedly deported hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian children. Moreover, he repeated these statements literally on the same days when the special representative of the UN Secretary General was conducting an investigation of information about these children in Ukraine and Russia. And in the end - according to the UN - it turned out that only 46 children, who had been left without parental supervision, were transferred to Russian territory; see the thread The UN has not confirmed “deportation” of thousands of Ukrainian children to Russia.

But despite all of the above, Zelenskyy had somehow acquired very significant amounts of money for his election campaign by 2019, which he could not have allocated from his own funds under any circumstances.

In my opinion, the version that Zelenskyy had allegedly received money for the election campaign from Ukrainian oligarch I. Kolomoyskyi was rather simplified.

Firstly, Kolomoyskyi simply did not have such funds by 2019. Forbes data show that from 2014 to 2019, Kolomoyskyi lost more than half of his fortune, since the post-Maidan authorities took away a number of his assets - Privatbank, a stake in resort Bukovel, etc.

Secondly, if Kolomoyskyi had given Zelenskyy money for the election campaign, he would, of course, have provided himself with guarantees that he would receive some benefit from Zelenskyy’s presidency.

But the exact opposite happened: first Zelenskyy deprived Kolomoyskyi of Ukrainian citizenship, then the latter was arrested, and now more and more new charges are being brought against him, including charges of crimes for which Kolomoyskyi can face life imprisonment.

Therefore, a reasonable question arises: Whose funds were used to elect Zelenskyy as President of Ukraine?
In my opinion, there was no reason for Ukrainian oligarchs to finance Zelenskyy.

Therefore, I would like to express my assumption about who needed Zelenskyy as the President of Ukraine.

One of the distinctive features of present Ukraine is violation of the rights of ethnic minorities. Such facts are not very welcome in the West, so the Western curators of Ukraine needed some kind of doll to nod at, saying: "What kind of nationalism can be there in Ukraine if the President there is a Jew?"

It is for this reason, I believe, that it was the West that enabled the election of Zelenskyy as President of Ukraine in 2019.

Source

Because he was selected and sponsored by CIA asset , multi billionaire Ihor Kolomyskyi .
Start .
End of .

Even now the Mad Midget reports directly to , and is handled , by the head of MI6

Same pattern you saw in Russia when multi billionaire Boris Berezovsky sponsored and mentored Putin .
Used media and MSM as influencers . Which they own(ed) .
All involved are Jewish .

Now there's a coincidence , rofl .

They chose wisely

Zelensky saved his country

Oh the CHOSEN love when CHOSEN TRAITORS use ELECTION FRAUD to win elections and start wars over lies to wreck the country they STOLE....

Biden
Zelenskky

Oh the CHOSEN love when CHOSEN TRAITORS use ELECTION FRAUD to win elections and start wars over lies to wreck the country they STOLE....

Biden
Zelenskky
Shut up you Jew lover

Shut up you Jew lover

EVERYWHERE on EARTH where there is WAR there are ZIONIST FASCIST JEWS STARTING WARS.... and ZIONIST FASCIST JEWS preventing PEACE.

Biden thwarted peace in Ukraine.

Israel hate hoaxed 10/7.

In this article, I would like to consider the question: Why was exactly Volodymyr Zelenskyy elected to the post of Ukrainian President in 2019?

The election programs of almost all leading candidates of that time were practically identical on essential issues – joining the EU and NATO, returning the Crimea and Donbass, etc.

Moreover, Zelenskyy, in my opinion, had significant disadvantages compared to his rivals.

First of all, many Ukrainian voters in 2019 could hardly take seriously a person as a future head of state who - under the previous President - amused the public by jumping around the stage in pink tights. And the nickname "clown" is still widely used for Zelenskyy.

In addition, anti-Semitism is quite strong in present Ukraine, so an ethnic Jew was initially at a disadvantage when compared to other candidates for the post of President.

Zelenskyy also had no experience in managing large structures, unlike a number of other candidates, among whom were a former prime minister, former ministers, two former heads of the Ukrainian secret service, etc.

Zelenskyy is also clearly not particularly smart.
It is enough to recall his statements that Russia allegedly deported hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian children. Moreover, he repeated these statements literally on the same days when the special representative of the UN Secretary General was conducting an investigation of information about these children in Ukraine and Russia. And in the end - according to the UN - it turned out that only 46 children, who had been left without parental supervision, were transferred to Russian territory; see the thread The UN has not confirmed “deportation” of thousands of Ukrainian children to Russia.

But despite all of the above, Zelenskyy had somehow acquired very significant amounts of money for his election campaign by 2019, which he could not have allocated from his own funds under any circumstances.

In my opinion, the version that Zelenskyy had allegedly received money for the election campaign from Ukrainian oligarch I. Kolomoyskyi was rather simplified.

Firstly, Kolomoyskyi simply did not have such funds by 2019. Forbes data show that from 2014 to 2019, Kolomoyskyi lost more than half of his fortune, since the post-Maidan authorities took away a number of his assets - Privatbank, a stake in resort Bukovel, etc.

Secondly, if Kolomoyskyi had given Zelenskyy money for the election campaign, he would, of course, have provided himself with guarantees that he would receive some benefit from Zelenskyy’s presidency.

But the exact opposite happened: first Zelenskyy deprived Kolomoyskyi of Ukrainian citizenship, then the latter was arrested, and now more and more new charges are being brought against him, including charges of crimes for which Kolomoyskyi can face life imprisonment.

Therefore, a reasonable question arises: Whose funds were used to elect Zelenskyy as President of Ukraine?
In my opinion, there was no reason for Ukrainian oligarchs to finance Zelenskyy.

Therefore, I would like to express my assumption about who needed Zelenskyy as the President of Ukraine.

One of the distinctive features of present Ukraine is violation of the rights of ethnic minorities. Such facts are not very welcome in the West, so the Western curators of Ukraine needed some kind of doll to nod at, saying: "What kind of nationalism can be there in Ukraine if the President there is a Jew?"

It is for this reason, I believe, that it was the West that enabled the election of Zelenskyy as President of Ukraine in 2019.

Source

The WEF installed him to: a) get control of Ukraine's $12T and b) attempt to get control of Russia's $80T

It didn't work out as planned.

The WEF gets the increasingly shrinking non-Russian portion of Ukraine and the USA pays for the rebuilding.

The whole "we're gonna take Russia from Putin when he loses to NATO" part of the plan didn't pan out either, but that's OK; no downside to BlackRock or the WEF.

IMG_4161.jpeg

All the losses were Ukraine young men and US dollars

Oh well

Attachments

• IMG_4161.jpeg
    IMG_4161.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH
EVERYWHERE on EARTH where there is WAR there are ZIONIST FASCIST JEWS STARTING WARS.... and ZIONIST FASCIST JEWS preventing PEACE.

Biden thwarted peace in Ukraine.

Israel hate hoaxed 10/7.

You are not fooling anyone you Jew Loving Zionist

Forum List

Back