Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

their job is to preserve originals not copies,,

Apparently progressive hunter thinks he knows the National Archives job better than they do.

Oh did he? Then why did they find a SECOND batch of classified Biden documents today that had NOT been turned over? How many batches is this kiddy fiddler hiding?
Apparently he isnt' hiding ANY of them, if he's now sending his people to search high and low for additional one's that may be out there.
I heard Biden even hired Harrison Ford to start looking ;)

It is utterly amazing the supernatural bending and contorting to absolve Biden of far more serious charges violating the espionage act than Trump was ever accused of...

liberal pretzel.JPG

I thought it was bad under Obama but today proves it's a double pretzel... And its time to update this cartoon..

Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?​

They reportedly did....but they were told to come back later because Biden was in the shower with his daughter....

triggered.jpg

'Oh NO you di'int.....'

:auiqs.jpg:

So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?

You do know that first they requested these docs from Trump, then they subpoenaed these docs from Trump and Trump still held onto the ones that got him search warranted dontcha?

I'm sure there are huge differences.

Do you realize that Biden is the President of the mother fucking united states? If not him who can have "classified" documents? Trump was on his way out and stealing shit he was going to sell. He wish he had more time but he didn't plan on losing. So he was scrambling to steal stuff that was valuable maybe to the Saudi's? They did pay Jared Kushner $2 billion. For what?
Do you realize Biden wasn't the President when he took the documents?
Of course not.

I'm sure there are huge differences.

Do you realize that Biden is the President of the mother fucking united states? If not him who can have "classified" documents? Trump was on his way out and stealing shit he was going to sell. He wish he had more time but he didn't plan on losing. So he was scrambling to steal stuff that was valuable maybe to the Saudi's? They did pay Jared Kushner $2 billion. For what?
Happened before he was POTUS dumbass.

Forum List

Back