Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

:auiqs.jpg:

Way to pick up on something many won't.

Biden and Democrats probably have a bunch of aides who have no security clearances running around looking for Biden's TS documents, to take possession of them, and bring them in...

:clap:
right.

we're all trying to get as much to our Chinese handlers as we can

Possession means nothing if there is no criminal intent to possess.

Think of it like if you went to a high end jewelry store, who sold you a Rolex for $10,000.
You take it to another jewler for annual servicing, and they tell you that it was stolen.

Are you guilty of possession of stolen property?
Wrong again... The espionage act does not require intent. simple possession is all that is required. After all that you people screamed about on Trump, now you want there to be a different standard for Biden. You cannot be this f-ing stupid.

So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?
Because the FBI is a corrupt ,compromised shit stain on the face of the former USA.......pretty much

Wake me when they start arresting and hanging mofos for treason

So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?
It's different because Trump, and Russian Collusion, and January 6 and Trump, and Trump.

Actually Biden takes classified documents seriously. He has a SCIFF in his Delaware home, and when his lawyers found classified documents in the VP old office while they were cleaning it out, they followed the law, and turned them over to the National Archives (ASAP)
“they” xiden for snitched on by his own lawyer.

I quite clearly pointed out that you are uninformed.
I've been told here that the raid just happened completely out of the blue, with nothing happening before. They just showed up for no reason.

I know that these people are only told so much about things, but I guess I assumed they knew about what had happened before. Nope.

I have to admit, sometimes I underestimate the thickness of the insulation in their world.

Biden had 10 documents. Trump had hundreds.

Biden turned them over immediately. Trump refused and lied about cooperating.

Biden’s documents weren’t even requested. Trump defied a grand jury subpoena.

Where do you get that this is 10x worse?
haha. 6 years is not immediate and xiden never turned any thing over. A witness discovered the top secret docs and turned them over. his lawyer snitched him out

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump?
Because Biden used the Justice Department and the FBI shitheads to attack Trump and he isn't about to let the same thing happen to himself.

This piece of shit Garland is a Leftest political dickhead that has no intention of applying Justice to any damn Democrat. Thank god he never was allowed to serve on the Supreme Court.

Why didn't they report a sensitive matter before a complete assessment had been done. Duh?

Why are you starting yet another thread on this?

I've been told here that the raid just happened completely out of the blue, with nothing happening before. They just showed up for no reason.

I know that these people are only told so much about things, but I guess I assumed they knew about what had happened before. Nope.

I have to admit, sometimes I underestimate the thickness of the insulation in their world.
If all you know is what your told....

Forum List

Back