Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?

Ya know there is this thing called proof punk!
We have enough proof/evidence dummy. Open your fucking eyes Nazi.

And now we see leaders in other countries trying the same thing

Watching them do it, do you see what fucking nazi's you guys are? Go away. Just like the Nazi's did after Hitler was blown up in his bunker. Just disappear.

But now, even in Germany, Trump has given the Nazi's hope. I believe Proud Boys or one of those other white nationalist groups is biggest here in America but in Germany, they believed Trump was going to be the one to clean the world up of jews, gays, blacks, hispanics.

I bet if you were a juror on the Nurenburg trials you'd be the one saying they were innocent.

Actually, you would throw them all under the bus. The only messiah you defend at all cost is Trump.

That's okay. Soon it will be Disantis.

Neo-GOP Nightmare?
s-l1600.jpg

Watching them do it, do you see what fucking nazi's you guys are? Go away. Just like the Nazi's did after Hitler was blown up in his bunker. Just disappear.

But now, even in Germany, Trump has given the Nazi's hope. I believe Proud Boys or one of those other white nationalist groups is biggest here in America but in Germany, they believed Trump was going to be the one to clean the world up of jews, gays, blacks, hispanics.

I bet if you were a juror on the Nurenburg trials you'd be the one saying they were innocent.

Actually, you would throw them all under the bus. The only messiah you defend at all cost is Trump.

Once a DemNazi, always a DemNazi, right Comrade? Did George Soros sing you a lullaby last night and did Klaus Schwab tuck you into bed?
s-l500.png

WHY WASN'T BIDRN'S LOCATION RAIDED BY THE FBI?

1. Which location???

His private office in the ChiCom building?

The 2nd UNDISCLOSED LOCATION?

The OTHER locations his aides are searching for more classified?

2. No lights, no sirens, no 50 agents/20 cars, no heavily armed raids, no news crews...Democrat / Biden double standards on full display

3. The DOJ / FBI seem to be giving Biden's aides the time and space to search for more classified documents, to either destroy or turn in on their own, so Joe can say, '(Despite breaking many laws to include Espionage') We are fully cooperating.'

Not every Democrat in the US is a Communist sympathizer, but every Communist sympathizer is a Democrat. You may not even know what you support.

WHY WASN'T BIDRN'S LOCATION RAIDED BY THE FBI?

1. Which location???

His private office in the ChiCom building?

The 2nd UNDISCLOSED LOCATION?

The OTHER locations his aides are searching for more classified?

2. No lights, no sirens, no 50 agents/20 cars, no heavily armed raids, no news crews...Democrat / Biden double standards on full display

3. The DOJ / FBI seem to be giving Biden's aides the time and space to search for more classified documents, to either destroy or turn in on their own, so Joe can say, '(Despite breaking many laws to include Espionage') We are fully cooperating.'
The really big story is that the place where the classified documents were hanging out is owned and financed by foreign interest.

Just another example of Joe Potatohead selling out his country.

Corrupt to the core.

wow that article didn’t age well…a aid moved a box?? haha

now we got xiden aids snitching on him left and right about the hidden classified material he stole half a decade ago
Don't retell it to those of us who read.

Now post your source.

yes, obviously i wasn’t one of his aids that saw the illegally obtained classified documents and snitched him out. I am just reading what’s been reported
No...you are consuming infotainment.

Don't confuse that crap with facty things.

So Biden has been busted with having classified documents after he and the entire democrat establishment called such an action irresponsible and deserved massive federal criminal charges.

Why didn’t the FBI raid Biden like they did Trump? Where were the vested armed guards in the dead of night, tearing apart dressers and stealing electronics??

Also, This was discovered Nov 2nd.. why did it take 2 months to be reported or brought up.. and only after the election and after the GOP took the house?

Why Wasn’t Biden’s Location raided by the FBI?​

Because laws only apply to you and conservatives.
I thought that everyone knew that by now :dunno:

Forum List

Back