Why wasn't I invited?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I never got the memo. I'm a pro Trump extremist armed patriot.

New Plot to Surround Capitol Revealed

Congressional lawmakers have been informed of a plot to surround the Capitol with 4,000 armed pro-Donald Trump extremists.

Rep. Conor Lamb, D-Pa., made the disclosure in a Tuesday interview on CNN’s "New Day." The show posted a video of the interview on its Twitter account. He said the lawmakers were told of the specific threat, as well as others, in a briefing late Monday.

"They were talking about 4,000 armed 'patriots' to surround the Capitol and prevent any Democrat from going in," Lamb said. "They have published rules of engagement, meaning when you shoot and when you don't. So this is an organized group that has a plan.

I never got the memo. I'm a pro Trump extremist armed patriot.

New Plot to Surround Capitol Revealed

Congressional lawmakers have been informed of a plot to surround the Capitol with 4,000 armed pro-Donald Trump extremists.

Rep. Conor Lamb, D-Pa., made the disclosure in a Tuesday interview on CNN’s "New Day." The show posted a video of the interview on its Twitter account. He said the lawmakers were told of the specific threat, as well as others, in a briefing late Monday.

"They were talking about 4,000 armed 'patriots' to surround the Capitol and prevent any Democrat from going in," Lamb said. "They have published rules of engagement, meaning when you shoot and when you don't. So this is an organized group that has a plan.
Com'on, you know you got the invite....and the only reason you couldn't make it, you lace front panties were still in the dryer and you missed the plane.....whiney bitch!!

Rep. Conor Lamb, D-Pa., made the disclosure in a Tuesday interview on CNN’s "New Day."

That is a BASELESS ACCUSATION by Lamb without evidence or proof. All just more political theater by the democrats being spread to their media puppets to keep America distracted from the REAL STORY that the Democrats stole a presidential election and are about to install an illegal coup while they muzzle the POTUS and block all avenues of communication and news.

I bet no one even shows up.

Has ONE NEWS AGENCY even talked to Trump to get his side and allow him to speak? No. They have built Trump into this false threat by creating the riot, using the media to build it into this huge story, and now use it as a baseless foundation for another ridiculous impeachment because they know he won and would win again in 2024 if he ran again.

The Democratic Party is a hostile seditionist domestic terror organization seizing control of the country and trying to destroy all its enemies no different than Putin, Kim Jong Il or Xi Jingping would. Next they will try to invoke martial law, ban all firearms, and start going door to door seizing innocent people labeling them threats.

What was the monster Joe Biden talking about when he said to unite the country?

What was he talking about when he said to take it back?

Take it back from who, other Americans? Unite who, his followers intent on silencing and destroying their opposition?

Joe is for Peace? What peace, the peace of the graveyard?

• Banned
Rep. Conor Lamb, D-Pa., made the disclosure in a Tuesday interview on CNN’s "New Day."

That is a BASELESS ACCUSATION by Lamb without evidence or proof. All just more political theater by the democrats being spread to their media puppets to keep America distracted from the REAL STORY that the Democrats stole a presidential election and are about to install an illegal coup while they muzzle the POTUS and block all avenues of communication and news.

I bet no one even shows up.

Has ONE NEWS AGENCY even talked to Trump to get his side and allow him to speak? No. They have built Trump into this false threat by creating the riot, using the media to build it into this huge story, and now use it as a baseless foundation for another ridiculous impeachment because they know he won and would win again in 2024 if he ran again.

The Democratic Party is a hostile seditionist domestic terror organization seizing control of the country and trying to destroy all its enemies no different than Putin, Kim Jong Il or Xi Jingping would. Next they will try to invoke martial law, ban all firearms, and start going door to door seizing innocent people labeling them threats.

What was the monster Joe Biden talking about when he said to unite the country?

What was he talking about when he said to take it back?

Take it back from who, other Americans? Unite who, his followers intent on silencing and destroying their opposition?

Joe is for Peace? What peace, the peace of the graveyard?

A Democrat lie????

Say it ain't so!

Forum List

Back