Why wasn't the word Allah replaced by the word Obama?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
You know that half of all white house staff was tempted to write in Obama everytime they had to overwrite Allah. Someone probably had to come in and remind them not to do that.

You know that half of all white house staff was tempted to write in Obama everytime they had to overwrite Allah. Someone probably had to come in and remind them not to do that.
Allah means god in Arabic and is used by muslims and christians who live in Arab lands

Allah is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions.

The word Allah has been used by Arabs of different religions since pre-Islamic times. More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians. It is now mainly used by Muslims and Arab Christians to refer to God. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used in this way by Bábists,Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews

m'kay ...jabba the hutt

Last edited:
  • Banned
Allah means god in Arabic and is used by muslims and christians who live in Arab lands

m'kay ...jabba the hutt

I thought Obama was a god. We obviously can't disagree with him and anything and everything he says is true so I figure he has became our cultural deity.

m'kay ...jabba the hutt

I thought Obama was a god. We obviously can't disagree with him and anything and everything he says is true so I figure he has became our cultural deity.
lay off the pork fat boi its screwing up your brain

• Banned

m'kay ...jabba the hutt

The only thing I don't know the taste of is Obama's dick. What does that taste like? They say it taste like chicken. What is your opinion since you are such a fan of it.

m'kay ...jabba the hutt

The only thing I don't know the taste of is Obama's dick. What does that taste like? They say it taste like chicken. What is your opinion since you are such a fan of it.
You really are a freak.

Forum List

Back