Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

No one is fighting with 'god' - silly man. We're fighting with delusional morons who claim that they know about one.

Last edited:
For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

Face fact! face truth! You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.
Why waste your life and then your eternity trying to do what can never be done? Think!

Why waste your time posting stupid shit on the internet?

Jesus sends believers to tell those poor lost,blinded souls that God loves them and is unwilling that anyone perish but that all have eternal life!!! do you think that is a bad idea???

Unbelieving sin loving God rejectors you have no excuse.=Jesus sends believers to tell those poor lost,blinded souls that God loves them and is unwilling that anyone perish but that all have eternal life!! God does not want to see you choose hell.

Gismo - your god is talking to YOU -

a-better-bible-540x451.jpg

Why waste your time posting stupid shit on the internet?

Jesus sends believers to tell those poor lost,blinded souls that God loves them and is unwilling that anyone perish but that all have eternal life!!! do you think that is a bad idea???

So tell us about your feedback Gismys, have you managed to save any of these poor lost blinded souls for your godfather? From what I have seen the only support you get is from those who are equally deluded!:eusa_clap:

Face fact! face truth! You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.
Why waste your life and then your eternity trying to do what can never be done? Think!

I'm not going to say you're wrong in your assertion that God exists (as laid out by the bible), but on the flipside I don't think it's fair to present your argument as if it's absolutely true and if we don't happen to believe it than we're "fighting against God".

I'm a spiritual person, and I believe in life after death, however I don't really base all my beliefs off of what the bible says.

you say,""I'm a spiritual person, and I believe in life after death, however I don't really base all my beliefs off of what the bible says.
"" Dream on!!! AS YOU ARE ON THE FAST TRACK TO HELL.

Moses argued with God. So did Abraham. Worked out well for them. They weren't arguing out of anger though.

No one is fighting with 'god' - silly man. We're fighting with delusional morons who claim that they know about one.

That is exactly what the people said to Noah and then the rains came.

Every post I see from you is consumed with YOUR belief...

Why cannot you just go out and live your life without demanding people believe as you do? God wanted you to live....not obsess.

Forum List

Back