Why were so many of the republican candidates for the election TV personalities?

Winner: 304Main Opponent: 227Total/Majority: 538/270

304-227 is NOT razor thin.

(something else school children know)
The swing states he won in were razor thin wins. That’s what makes the victory lame. Regardless of whether or not the popular vote does not decide an election, there’s no getting around the fact that him losing it in both elections is downright pathetic.

I guess it’s fitting because republicans are incompetent at governing anyway, but one must wonder why voters actually go for them. They are completely useless. They don’t know shit about how the government even works. If it was up to me, the only people who should be allowed to run for office are lawyers or those educated in public policy or economics.

At least they lose. Oz lost his race and Kari Lake is about to lose hers. Her candidacy is definitely the most satisfying of them all to crumble.

It’s a beautiful thing, this election. Common sense and democracy prevailed.

Because they deal with real people and know the bullshit you perverts want to push forward as the anti-American agenda.

Please tell us you have listened to Kari Lake for more than 1 second because I need a laugh.

Because they deal with real people and know the bullshit you perverts want to push forward as the anti-American agenda.

Please tell us you have listened to Kari Lake for more than 1 second because I need a laugh.
She’s whiny election denier anti-democracy bitch. Fuck her.

There will be a recount.
No way early voters who walked in with their ballots were lazy assed LibTards.
There won’t be but I’m all for it to pwn you. Regardless of how that would turn out, you’d still whine and cry fraud afterwards.

I wouldn't really consider Lake a "television personality", at least not compared to Oz.

She had gigs at minor affiliate stations, but nothing which made her widely known to the average American voter...

I wouldn't really consider Lake a "television personality", at least not compared to Oz.

She had gigs at minor affiliate stations, but nothing which made her widely known to the average American voter...
Probably in part because she’s a sack of garbage lol

Because the great fear machine is a very efficient way to herd people.

Forum List

Back