Why? What are they Scared of?

Nothing has been proven. I mean NOTHING.
You are a broken record that's been promoting the same BS since the day you signed on to this board.

He lost. Move on...please. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes it has. Our own law enforcement uses the same technology to catch criminals. It is over your Big Lie has failed.

1) All of them.
2) The audits and recounts added to Biden's total. Pretty sure those were done during the day. :)
3) Not incumbent upon me to offer any proof. The courts, audits, and recounts have done that. It is incumbent upon YOU to provide that proof. And so far, you've come up with bupkus.

Just wild assed conspiracy theories.
All meaningless now. The ballots were there, but they got there illegally. That has been proven.

"If this isn’t proof that big tech is absolutely terrified of America seeing the evidence we presented in this movie, we don’t know what is.

We don’t know about you – but that is making us double down and shout even louder.

Our country is on the line, friends. Are you going to stay quiet about it… or will you help us spread the truth? If you’re in… make sure everyone sees this and knows what’s happening."
Yes, a well-trained dog barks when ordered to do as such.

There is no evidence there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election. 60+ lower court cases, multiple recounts and audits, 3 SC rulings. And this douchebag felon DeSousa is supposed to be credible?..sure. Same amount of cred Mr My Pillow has.
I'm told that Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General are all in on the conspiracy.

Really.

There is just nothing that can be said to these people.

I'm told that Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General are all in on the conspiracy.

Really.

Fraud has been proven. You lose. Stop acting like Trump controlled the corrupt bureaucrats. They sabotaged him at every turn.

Really.

I know. But it's so much gosh darned fun trying. :)
I just can't help myself.

I know. But it's so much gosh darned fun trying. :)
I just can't help myself.
Really? So you would have no problem airing this documentary on television for everyone to see? Shouldn't they get equal time with the people saying fraud did not happen?

Really? So you would have no problem airing this documentary on television for everyone to see? Shouldn't they get equal time with the people saying fraud did not happen?
Why do you believe any reputable national network would entertain broadcasting a production packed with conspiracy theories? You might make a case to an outlet like the Discovery Channel or A&E. They routinely broadcast specials about Ancient Aliens and UFO's. But I wouldn't hold my breath. Newmax and OANN have been all over this. This "production" is getting to the audience it was manufactured for.

Why do you believe any reputable national network would entertain broadcasting a production packed with conspiracy theories? You might make a case to an outlet like the Discovery Channel or A&E. They routinely broadcast specials about Ancient Aliens and UFO's. But I wouldn't hold my breath. Newmax and OANN have been all over this. This "production" is getting to the audience it was manufactured for.
That is just it. It uses the same evidence law enforcement proves cases with. It proves there was a vast conspiracy and there is not one thing you can say that will debunk it.

Why censor something they say did not happen? It shows everyone fraud has been proven. Thanks. Not a conspiracy, the censorship is a fact. The real Big Lie has failed.:mm:

There’s evidence and there’s credible evidence. The challenges aren’t meeting the second criterion.

Hence, Trump keeps losing.
You just won't admit the truth. If it works for law enforcement it works for anyone with access to the data, which they have. You lose, the election was stolen and it has been proven.

That is just it. It uses the same evidence law enforcement proves cases with. It proves there was a vast conspiracy and there is not one thing you can say that will debunk it.
You have not presented any evidence that would warrant a hearing. There was no vast conspiracy. He lost. Deal with it.

Sure, any day now!
You are just denying conclusive evidence. Knock yourself out, it won't change the facts. This no longer a conspiracy theory it is an actual criminal conspiracy. A lot of threads need to be moved.

Forum List

Back