Why White People Aren't Profiled

Thanks to affirmative action, whites are the MOST profiled people in america. We are told " You're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship".

I dunno. I think AA scholarships, college academic misplacement, and job preference are an insult for minorities. It says " you can't do it own your own so the government needs to force them to hire you." I can't think of anything more insulting.

Thanks to affirmative action, whites are the MOST profiled people in america. We are told " You're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship".

I dunno. I think AA scholarships, college academic misplacement, and job preference are an insult for minorities. It says " you can't do it own your own so the government needs to force them to hire you." I can't think of anything more insulting.

The point is well taken -- although I can think of a lot of things way more insulting.

The point is well taken -- although I can think of a lot of things way more insulting.

Nothing is more insulting than to say that you can't make it without the help of others.

Nothing is more insulting than to say that you can't make it without the help of others.

"Nothing" huh?
What time today did you arrive on this planet?

Actually, white people get profiled. Most long haired hippie types are white and cops know they likely have drugs. Groups of young kids driving around late at night are probably drinking underage. Super skinny people with sores on their faces are good candidates for being meth heads.

Cops understand behavior more than anything. In smaller towns or housing areas, they know most of the people there and would likely stop anyone walking around or driving around a block several times.

I think when they see anyone suspicious, they usually can find a reason to pull them over. Run a stop sign or have a tail light out and guaranteed you'll be stopped.

The reason Whites aren't stopped, questioned, and searched ("profiled") as often as Blacks is federal money.

The federal government provides cash subsidies to state and local police agencies which are active in the War on Drugs. For that reason police managers pressure their patrol officers to bring in drug arrests. And the cops know who are more likely to be "holding."

So the simple answer to the question of why Blacks are "profiled" more than Whites is the government is paying for it. Stop the drug war and the profiling will stop, too.

If a convenience store is robbed by a red headed irishman wearing a kilt, should the police stop black guys to see if they are guilty?

If a convenience store is robbed by a black guy wearing a hoody, should the police stop red headed irishmen to see if they are guilty?

profiling is how we find criminals. If you happen to look like a lot of criminals--------------

APPARENTLY...YES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRzIIL79TXw]White Dude Dresses Up Like A Black Man While Robbing 6 Banks & Fooling Everyone! - YouTube[/ame]

The reason Whites aren't stopped, questioned, and searched ("profiled") as often as Blacks is federal money.

The federal government provides cash subsidies to state and local police agencies which are active in the War on Drugs. For that reason police managers pressure their patrol officers to bring in drug arrests. And the cops know who are more likely to be "holding."

So the simple answer to the question of why Blacks are "profiled" more than Whites is the government is paying for it. Stop the drug war and the profiling will stop, too.

Are you trying to say that profiling actually is a reasonable method and get's results and job done? :lol:

It's still profiling of white people and it's everywhere and conservatives need to howl about this but never do. Things are so crazy in america that if whites complain about the brazen racism of AA, they are labeled racist!!!

Are you trying to say that profiling actually is a reasonable method and get's results and job done? :lol:
I'm not trying to say anything other than exactly what I did say.

The question is why are Blacks "profiled" more than Whites? I've provided the answer: the cops are looking to make drug arrests because they are told to do so by their superiors. And the reason for that is money the federal government provides in the form of subsidy for anti-drug activity. No drug arrests, no federal money.

End the insanely counterproductive "War On Drugs" and the profiling will stop.

Very simple.

Forum List

Back