Why White People Aren't Profiled

Hey a-hole, get your daddy's Beemer and break down in Compton, Ca. or East L.A. or downtown Detroit or Chicago or Newark and see how fast your white ass is profiled.

Walked the streets in 4 of those 5 areas. (Minus Detroit) I agree.

Come to think of it, I probably should have placed this in the race/humor forum.

There's no such thing.

The Airplane scene, can't get it to play but I remember, it's hilarious. I thought of this:

I couldn't understand a word of it. Bad audio. Lets not forget the court scene.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_lLJjb1BBQ]I still speak Jive - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
If a convenience store is robbed by a red headed irishman wearing a kilt, should the police stop black guys to see if they are guilty?

If a convenience store is robbed by a black guy wearing a hoody, should the police stop red headed irishmen to see if they are guilty?

profiling is how we find criminals. If you happen to look like a lot of criminals--------------

Every time they bust a meth lab around here, which seems like about every week,

it's white guys.

If a convenience store is robbed by a red headed irishman wearing a kilt, should the police stop black guys to see if they are guilty?

If a convenience store is robbed by a black guy wearing a hoody, should the police stop red headed irishmen to see if they are guilty?

profiling is how we find criminals. If you happen to look like a lot of criminals--------------

it's white guys.

Good point. Any illicit activity that involves advanced knowledge of chemistry or finance is usually conducted by a white guy.

If i see a white boy with his pants diwn around his knees i'm profiling.

Generally anyone who proclaims "hey look at me, I'm a thug" needs to be profiled. Evidently they want the look of a thug, the culture of the thug, the speech of the thug, and the reputation of a thug, so why not give them the profile of a thug?

Last edited:
Why White People Aren't Profiled / Why Whitey Ain't Drawin Attentun Fro Da Po-po.
(Written in Jive for the English Impaired)

Compare and contrast

Chamilionaire ft Krazy Bone - Ridin [dirty] - YouTube

"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy - YouTube

White People are profiled all of the time. If a white guy or gal walks into a grocery store talking loud on a cell phone, dressed like the spent the night at an Occupy rally (no bath, long hair, dirty jeans)....they were profiled. Patrons and Store personnel are concerned about erratic behavior. The Left believes that no one can nor should be profiled which is ironic given all of the profiling they do.

Positive profiling is done as well. If a White, Latino, and Black guy walk in dressed in khakis and polos, they have been positively profiled. The Left does not like this either. The Left ignores that profiling and stereotyping is part of human DNA.

it's white guys.

Good point. Any illicit activity that involves advanced knowledge of chemistry or finance is usually conducted by a white guy.

The white guys they're busting are fucking retarded. Like you.

Why White People Aren't Profiled / Why Whitey Ain't Drawin Attentun Fro Da Po-po.
(Written in Jive for the English Impaired)

Compare and contrast

Chamilionaire ft Krazy Bone - Ridin [dirty] - YouTube

"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy - YouTube

White People are profiled all of the time. If a white guy or gal walks into a grocery store talking loud on a cell phone, dressed like the spent the night at an Occupy rally (no bath, long hair, dirty jeans)....they were profiled. Patrons and Store personnel are concerned about erratic behavior. The Left believes that no one can nor should be profiled which is ironic given all of the profiling they do.

Positive profiling is done as well. If a White, Latino, and Black guy walk in dressed in khakis and polos, they have been positively profiled. The Left does not like this either. The Left ignores that profiling and stereotyping is part of human DNA.

Yeah, I agree. I see you failed to see the humor of the op?

What's really funny is when a racist makes a racist comment, gets called out on it, and then responds with "sniff ... sniff YOU'RE playing the race card."
Too funny - never gets old.

Ask a biker is he was ever profiled.

When I was a young mindless liberal and wore long hair, denim and leather I was regularly stopped by cops, or asked by people I hardly knew where "the weed was at". I couldn't blame anyone for "profiling" me, that's how I chose to present myself.

When I got my head out of my ass and gave up liberalism and the fashion that went along with it all that went away. I got better jobs, and got warning tickets if I was pulled over at all. Perception is reality bed wetters.

Its funny because for the most part.....its true. Thats why its funny.

Racist? More like real. hahaha....

We like to avoid what is real now because it hurts people's feelings.

Baww. Welcome to the real world.

People are judged based on how they choose to portray themselves.

WOAH!!!

What a crazy concept.

Welcome to the real world.

Thanks to affirmative action, whites are the MOST profiled people in america. We are told " You're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship".

Thanks to affirmative action, whites are the MOST profiled people in america. We are told " You're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship".

Racist.

Thats how easy it is to brand someone. If you said what you said on TV, good luck walking down the street without getting shot.

Forum List

Back