why will Trump cut and run from White House Correspondents' Dinner?

Trump is Chickenshit

Doesn't mean he will not be the topic of conversation

He will watch every moment of the coverage and twit his little tantrums on his phone - and writing down names for later revenge.

This guy is pathetic - sitting alone at night, punching nonsense and lies into his phone.

:cuckoo:

Press needs Trump more than he needs them. IF they dont get back to reporting impartially and show some respect for the Office I see no reason why he should attend.

The mainstream media sucked Obamas dick every second of the Waking day... fact

Trump is Chickenshit

And the press are a bunch of mewling progressive twat-waddles who lie either to us, themselves or both when they cling to their claims of impartiality and fairness.

Let them have their little "we are teh awesomes" gathering, its how you get more Trump.

Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa
Yeah, that'll show em.

How old are you? I ask because adults don't need this childish sour grapes whining.

"I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!", Trump wrote on Twitter.

this shows his true character, getting out of the kitchen at a full run

but being a con man he should instinctively know that by not attending he's opening the floodgates for even harsher derision, mockery on a cosmic scale

Apr 29th, can't wait!

he announced this weeks ago. The mainstream press has made it clear they hate his guts, why engage them?
Its far far more than just the main stream media that hates this man

Trump is Chickenshit

And the press are a bunch of mewling progressive twat-waddles who lie either to us, themselves or both when they cling to their claims of impartiality and fairness.

Let them have their little "we are teh awesomes" gathering, its how you get more Trump.

Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa
Yeah, that'll show em.

How old are you? I ask because adults don't need this childish sour grapes whining.

Nice response, oxygen thief.

You are a strong contender for replacing SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED as the most feckless poster on this board.

The White House correspondents dinner is only for progressives… No one else is invited

"I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!", Trump wrote on Twitter.

but being a con man he should instinctively know that by not attending he's opening the floodgates for even harsher derision, mockery on a cosmic scale

Apr 29th, can't wait!

he announced this weeks ago. The mainstream press has made it clear they hate his guts, why engage them?

And your progressive tears of angst just make him stronger.

Trump apologists should remember...

/QUOTE] /---- No one apologizes for Trump. I know you think we're embarrassed or have a need to apologize but once again you are wrong. We encourage him to do more, faster and sooner. This sis why we elected him. Now you should apologize for Obozo being the worst president ever.
cry baby.jpg

Apr 29th, can't wait!

Your lame thread was dead by the 5th post. Not a record but speedy none the less. Way to go moron.

Apr 29th, can't wait!
Because he's the most unpopular President in American history.
--------------------------------------------- Trump is still YOUR President no matter how popular he is OldSchool !!

He has said he is NOT my president.

For that matters, he has also said he's not YOUR president.

Suggest you look back at his speeches and then look at his actions and those constant baby-ish tweets.

He is the president of the 1% and even the trumpkins are realizing that now.

Apr 29th, can't wait!

When one does not want to stink and get slimy, one does not descend in the sewer.

Apr 29th, can't wait!

Must be why his approval numbers are at rock bottom. The man is so strong that he can't even get legislation through a republican congress

Apr 29th, can't wait!

Must be why his approval numbers are at rock bottom. The man is so strong that he can't even get legislation through a republican congress

yet.

Apr 29th, can't wait!

yet.
Why yet? It should have been a slam dunk and he fucked that up also

yet.

Like wine, getting an agenda through takes time.

yet.

Like wine, getting an agenda through takes time.
You are just another one of the garbage on this board who's sole job is to make excuses for Trumps incompetence 24/7.

It would be hypocritical for Trump and the media to get together and act as if the liked and respected one another. They'll each have a better evening without the other's presence.

Forum List

Back